Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine she turns up at the hearing three sharp ones to the wind and barefoot?!
Barefoot, three sharp ones to the wind, wearing her bag lady chic dog blanket and pushing a shopping trolley full of her Bianca sock Tattle evidence

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just popping in to say that I quite like Bianca's ringing endorsement of Mama G. That poor woman, who lives a quiet and private life, has, along with the rest of her family, had her name and character dragged through the mud by Alice Evans, Even if she was the MIL from hell, she isn't a celebrity, and so doesn't deserve to have her name smeared by AE. We can probably assume that Bianca's insta posts are welcomed by IG, who may see them as a small, but significant gesture of apology to his mum for what he inadvertently put her and his family through. Not that any of it was his fault, but he must feel dreadful about it.
Alice Evans is a nasty and vindictive woman. I hope that I & B are having a wonderful and peaceful family trip. They deserve it.
I get the sense that the Gruffudd family don’t really do SM. Even Ioan didn’t delete all those nasty messages on his Instagram like he never looked there or checked. There are a lot of people and families that just don’t do SM. I think they are one of them. They may have an account name doesn’t mean they use it either.

Have we got to the bottom of saltinthesea account? Was this IMDb days?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Mr Fantastic is rumoured to be in the new Dr Strange. Which is about the multiverse, which is being used to play in newly acquired MCU characters, Fantastic 4 and X men. It seems they are hinting at using the original actors. Patrick Stewart as Dr X seems to be a definite as a group of elders called Illuminati. MCU are having fun with casting of multiverse versions of beloved characters. Richard E Grant played classic Loki in Loki alongside a cast of Lokis.

At the same time they are doing the Fantastic 4 and the rumour is that John Kransinski is being cast as Mr F. TBF Ioan would be too old to carry on the franchise so fair enough.

It’s entirely possible that they reboot F4 with John but cast Ioan as the elder member of the Illuminati in Dr Strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Title by @Autisteuse Nominated by @Bridgeofsighs

No thread titles until the tail end of the thread please. Remember to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination/suggestion’. No swearing in them please, fuckos.

Please pop sensitive or off topic posts behind spoilers.

Wiki is the pink button.
Quietly saying I think it was me who nominated this one. Only mentioning it because it's likely to be the closest I get to having a thread title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Quietly saying I think it was me who nominated this one. Only mentioning it because it's likely to be the closest I get to having a thread title 😂
And me. :)

nAlice doesn't understand what she did wrong. I'll give her just one example - calling IG Grumpy McGrumpster when she does sweet FA and he's not happy about it. I think there was a lot of “Oh Alice....” in that marriage.

Grumpy McGrumpster.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
And me. 🤫

nAlice doesn't understand what she did wrong. I'll give her just one example - calling IG Grumpy McGrumpster when she does sweet FA and he's not happy about it. I think there was a lot of “Oh Alice....” in that marriage.

View attachment 1107591
She left out that she took that as she’d just opened some Monster Munch at parents evening 🤦🏻‍♀️ She never learns

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey. We have covid in our house & my sister has baby S for a few nights. Missing her desperately but had more than 3 sharp ones tonight & I'm sorryyyy but I'm feeling bad for mAlice again. I know, i know! Maybe its the wine, maybe its cos my ex is engaged (we haven't finalised divorce yet) maybe its because the world is so effed up. I cant help it. Those pics of France must be hitting her hard & the fact Bi is in Wales with the inlaws. I dunno, I'm just feeling bad for her again. Shes never gonna meet someone else, she will eventually lose her kids, be it through the courts or just her own crappy behaviour. Shits not looking good for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Hey. We have covid in our house & my sister has baby S for a few nights. Missing her desperately but had more than 3 sharp ones tonight & I'm sorryyyy but I'm feeling bad for mAlice again. I know, i know! Maybe its the wine, maybe its cos my ex is engaged (we haven't finalised divorce yet) maybe its because the world is so effed up. I cant help it. Those pics of France must be hitting her hard & the fact Bi is in Wales with the inlaws. I dunno, I'm just feeling bad for her again. Shes never gonna meet someone else, she will eventually lose her kids, be it through the courts or just her own crappy behaviour. Shits not looking good for her.
I’m sorry you have the dreaded Covid in your house. But for the Alice affliction, may I prescribe a quick read of the wiki to refresh yourself on why feeling sorry for Big Al is a mug’s game. It happens to us all from time to time!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Mr Fantastic is rumoured to be in the new Dr Strange. Which is about the multiverse, which is being used to play in newly acquired MCU characters, Fantastic 4 and X men. It seems they are hinting at using the original actors. Patrick Stewart as Dr X seems to be a definite as a group of elders called Illuminati. MCU are having fun with casting of multiverse versions of beloved characters. Richard E Grant played classic Loki in Loki alongside a cast of Lokis.

At the same time they are doing the Fantastic 4 and the rumour is that John Kransinski is being cast as Mr F. TBF Ioan would be too old to carry on the franchise so fair enough.

It’s entirely possible that they reboot F4 with John but cast Ioan as the elder member of the Illuminati in Dr Strange.
She will tit a brick if he becomes part of the MCU franchise. Because isn't her spousal support calculated on the last three years of their marriage? Not to mention all the red carpet appearances. Bianca is going to be in for a treat if that happens.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Bianca should post all the Mama G cakes, sunsets, daffodils, country walks, donkeys, and pub lunches every day finishing off with a Family G group hug selfie post plus Ioan and Bianca sitting in a tree shots right up until the hearing because Alice will be guaranteed to show she will break the TRO with every one of Bianca's posts and the Judge will be compelled to do what he is going to do anyway which is make it permanent. Having said that, it will be a white knuckle ride for those poor girls, but it is anyway and the restraining order is going to give Ioan a lot of leeway on the custody front. 50/50 is already guaranteed, but with an RO against Alice, a request for 100% custody will be seriously considered in his favour.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m sorry you have the dreaded Covid in your house. But for the Alice affliction, may I prescribe a quick read of the wiki to refresh yourself on why feeling sorry for Big Al is a mug’s game. It happens to us all from time to time!
I'm a hard nosed witch then cos' I've not felt sorry for her since he first left her back when I didn't know the real truth.
I'll show myself out! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She will tit a brick if he becomes part of the MCU franchise. Because isn't her spousal support calculated on the last three years of their marriage? Not to mention all the red carpet appearances. Bianca is going to be in for a treat if that happens.
Yes, she'll be FUMING if they do cast him in the MCU franchise because Ioan will be rolling in it and she won't be able to reap the benefits!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I really hope for his sake this happens? He deserves to have success again after everything she's put him through & to keep the $$$.
He's spent enough keeping her this past year while she has hated on him non stop & the extra legal fees she has caused by delaying must
be crippling. It could have been a fairly straightforward collaborative divorce but for the narc.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm so sorry about the Covid. Being an empathetic person is always a beautiful thing. We can hate the behavior and still have empathy for the person hell bent on a path of destruction. The feelings can be very conflicting. I find i can only hope for the best possible outcome for all involved and also honor my own desire for justice for those who have been harmed by her abusive behavior. And like you, I will always have moments of sadness for someone I think could have so much going for her if she'd only get out of her own way. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
There is no guarantee that jobbing actors can sustain a regular income, so support is calculated on percentages rather than the last three years. Actors get paid a lot to tide them over for the periods that they are not working, they might work back to back for three years and then have no work for the next two. Alice would get a percentage of whatever his next job will be though from what I have read Ioan won't be recast as Reed Richards, but he will get other work and be doing red carpet appearances. Red carpet appearances with Bianca will make Alice lose her mind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.