Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1646614408935.png

This almost certainly never happened. And if it did, it surely wasn’t a “family moment”.

Sometimes, against my better judgment, I feel sorry for Alice.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I really hope for his sake this happens? He deserves to have success again after everything she's put him through & to keep the $$$.
He's spent enough keeping her this past year while she has hated on him non stop & the extra legal fees she has caused by delaying must
be crippling. It could have been a fairly straightforward collaborative divorce but for the narc.
This!! mAlice would be raging. Totally worth it, though.
And some needed time wth the E’s, if possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As it's a public hearing, if there is a delay then hopefully we'll know sometime tomorrow? :unsure:

Reactions: 15
Did I miss all the throwing of hands today? 😂

So sorry but I was having all of The Mimsy's 102 children over to Mama G's for Welsh cake Grandma and Grandpa's today for our first 70 degree day since October!!! Woot woot!
But I'm here now so what's new? 😏

That is not an "I'm happy to see you face" - he looks weary. 😞
I imagine those phone calls were an endless bitching session by Alice about everything that was going wrong or she imagined was going wrong. Just an endless ranting session designed to make him feel guilty.

Poor Ioan was probably like "I told you a week ago to call the plumber..."🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Just been playing catch up - I have to ask …Alice speaks and understands how many languages ….yet she can’t understand the contents of a restraining order? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 47
You don't get any points for choosing not to date until the girls are older. It's a dig at Yo and it's obvious virtue signaling. And what shock? He left over a year ago. If you were genuinely happy you wouldn't have spent hours taking digs at your ex and his GF last night only to delete them this morning. Why not just skip the abusive steps, focus on being a better and healthier person, and start creating a life for yourself? Just a thought.

markup_10475~2.png

markup_10473.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
You don't get any points for choosing not to date until the girls are older. It's a dig at Yo and it's obvious virtue signaling. And what shock? He left over a year ago. If you were genuinely happy you wouldn't have spent hours taking digs at your ex and his GF last night only to delete them this morning. Why not just skip the abusive steps, focus on being a better person, and start creating a life for yourself? Just a thought.

View attachment 1107652
View attachment 1107655
It’s like listening to someone who wasn’t asked to prom faking why they aren’t going.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
You don't get any points for choosing not to date until the girls are older. It's a dig at Yo and it's obvious virtue signaling. And what shock? He left over a year ago. If you were genuinely happy you wouldn't have spent hours taking digs at your ex and his GF last night only to delete them this morning. Why not just skip the abusive steps, focus on being a better and healthier person, and start creating a life for yourself? Just a thought.

View attachment 1107652
View attachment 1107655
🤣🤣🤣. I’m guessing LooPs and SCB for her 2 INSANE crushes

• Haha
Reactions: 45

View attachment 1107652
View attachment 1107655
Two insane crushes. My god how old is she? 12? Mighty kind and clever gentlemen. Who? Loopy?

🤣🤣🤣. I’m guessing LooPs and SCB for her 2 INSANE crushes
Saw this after I posted. We are all thinking the same thing. She is so predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm a hard nosed witch then cos' I've not felt sorry for her since he first left her back when I didn't know the real truth.
I'll show myself out! 🤭
Right there with you, friend. I felt sorry for her for maybe a week and since then I never have. Especially when she hinted at him having CP. I’m never forgetting that. Not ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
[QUOTE]IHateHadargoyle

Blurp said:
JB's real surname is Griffith, and his degree is in French and Italian, only from Cambridge instead of London and he beat Alice by getting a First. He's also acted in French cinema. And, of course, he was in Hornblower alongside Yo. Small world 😂.
And he and Yo were very close friends, close enough that Yo is Godfather to his first child. [/QUOTE]

It's almost as though Yo is popular amongst his colleagues and doesn't have tantrums or act like a prima donna. Didn't Chris Evans say that Yo was his favourite co-star?

Pity that no one can say the same about mAlice.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

View attachment 1107652
View attachment 1107655
And I thought her head was buried up her own ass! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can I find Bianca's posts about the Griffith's on thread #80? How many posts are there?

Reactions: 5
Alright. The check Bianca promised for me posting on here is now TWO WEEKS late... seems "Mr. Fantastic" has stopped paying for her lifestyle just like he did with his WIFE!! of 20 years. Bianca should have seen it coming...

Anyways, now that I don't have to pretend to be "team Ioan and Bianca," I wanted to clarify some of the completely backwards thinking some people on Twattle seem to have. REMEMBER... you CAN'T COMMENT ON A SITUATION YOU HAVEN'T LIVED THROUGH.... Unless you have friends that have lived through it, like Alice's friends with MS, abs then, abs only then, can someone comment on a situation they have no personal experience with.

1. Mocking others' appearances online is TROLLING and HARASSMENT unless you would like to comment on Bianca's teeth in which case that is allowed.

2. Posting unflattering opinions on public figures in public channels is GROUNDS TO BE BANNED unless you are willing to post unflattering content about Ioan which is standing up for truth and freedom.

3. Being a feminist is WRONG because it is WRONG to hate men (unless said men love their mothers, in which case, you are allowed to accuse them of a disgusting crime I won't even type out) (also all feminists hate men)

4. But also you MUST support fellow women through their struggles because of feminism, which actually means you must immediately side with a divorced wife. And acknowledge that women are incapable of being abusers. Only men are evil, abs you must fully accept both #3 and #4.

5. Sleeping with someone else while you are married makes you LOW LEVEL SCUM unless you're married to Olivier Picasso, in which case you haven't done anything wrong.

6. Refusing to respond to messages, especially messages filled with anger, is ABUSE. It is only acceptable to block people abs not respond on social media if they are saying something contrary to your narrative. Shoo 😴

7. Gill clearly only disliked ALICE because she was English and for NO OTHER REASON, and we should NEVER insult someone based on their country of origin... unless that country is Australia. In which case it's fine.

8. Informing your WIFE via the media that you are filing for divorce is ABUSE. Informing your CHILDREN by showing them the same article is GOOD PARENTING.

9. Ioan is clearly a narc for spending money that SHOULD BE SPENT ON THE CHILDREN by sending 100 pages of texts/emails to his lawyer to read at $100 a pop. Lawyers (theatre actors tbh) are a huge waste of money and should never be involved, which is exactly why Alice (GIRL👏BOSS👏) refused to do a collaborative divorce abs smartly sent her lawyers 60 pages of Twattle threads to read (he probs works for free, unlike Ioan's idiot lawyers).

10. Nobody has ever written a story about themselves, which proves Bianca is just a fame-hungry ladder-climbing Yo-stealing Ho. You can actually only have an engraved watchband reminding you to write a story about yourself if you are Alice.

11. Women who post about their health conditions are 100%, with no exceptions, attention-desperate and faking it (this is the case EVEN if Alice is the one who first posted about Bianca's MS -- that is the extent of how far B's hunger for attention will go, that she mind-controlled AN INNOCENT VICTIM into posting about her (fake) MS!!!!). Fibromyalgia is the only condition on the exclusion list from being attention-grabby, and actually is medically impossible to fake! and therefore Alice is of course exempt.

I hope this helps clear everything up, as a lot of people on this site (which I imagine will soon be shut down as a violation of Alice's constitutional rights) seem to be confused about what Alice believes is right or wrong. It's all as clear as her pool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.