Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knitwit

VIP Member
Imagine she turns up at the hearing three sharp ones to the wind and barefoot?!
Barefoot, three sharp ones to the wind, wearing her bag lady chic dog blanket and pushing a shopping trolley full of her Bianca sock Tattle evidence

• Haha
Reactions: 27

House of Tea

VIP Member
Well if she’s reading this, I can promise her that neither of them are on here. I’m only on here because she kept shrieking about it and I got curious. Never heard of Tattle before that. Came for the screenshots of her deleted rants, stayed for the humor I guess.
She always does/says things for a reason. She didn’t just randomly drop that name (name of your friend). She said recently she knew who was behind a lot of the posts here. On the surface that could mean BW or Tamika (she’s a contact of BW, who was active on here and Twitter for a bit). She might think your friend is a major contributor on here. She lives her life bearing grudges, so she assumes everybody else lives the same way. She is also trying to pin down someone on Twitter (Emily someone or other) who they blocked, but who got unblocked recently, presumably because they wanted her to out herself somehow. She might think your friend is her too. Just surmising. It’s funny why she dredged up that user name from ancient history.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

claudiarocks

VIP Member
You don't get any points for choosing not to date until the girls are older. It's a dig at Yo and it's obvious virtue signaling. And what shock? He left over a year ago. If you were genuinely happy you wouldn't have spent hours taking digs at your ex and his GF last night only to delete them this morning. Why not just skip the abusive steps, focus on being a better and healthier person, and start creating a life for yourself? Just a thought.

View attachment 1107652
View attachment 1107655
I’m having a massive clear out and I came across my one and only wedding dress stuffed in a crate lmao and I thought of Alice … bet she still sits in hers drinking from the pool/swamp …..
I’ve done the exact same … however I did it before the marriage ceremony 😂🤣 I should’ve listened to mamma G 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤣🥃
I’m sorry but she is undateable…. I think even lupine would pack a bag after 24 hours with her in the flesh 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I'm a hard nosed bitch then cos' I've not felt sorry for her since he first left her back when I didn't know the real truth.
I'll show myself out! 🤭
Right there with you, friend. I felt sorry for her for maybe a week and since then I never have. Especially when she hinted at him having CP. I’m never forgetting that. Not ever.

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
What she can't get her head around is this is not a few jealous fangirls from twenty years ago with a grudge against her....
Because she holds grudges for twenty years she assumes everyone else does.
No Alice.

This site is full of "new" people who largely didn't know who you are but are just disgusted by your abuse and parental alienation!
I had absolutely no idea who Alice was until she went postal and the DM started reporting about her divorce.

• Haha

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
I don’t think he has a choice. The judge is not going to award 50/50 with her in this state even if Ioan was on side for 50/50. There are lots of dads out there who take on full custody and work when the mom is a wreck in the same way lots of moms take on the household when the husband leaves and aren’t given support. Lots of truly “single” parent make it work. And it seems there are two paternal grandparents who will be happy to step in and help….whatever that looks like
I agree with this. I have been trying to disconnect some times from the awfulness that is AE with jokes.

But the truth is that that AE is out of control, and there is evidence that supports the kids being placed with their father with a tacit understanding that AE should seek help (court ordered).

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
You need me to send some of my special warm rohypnol chocolate for da hubby ? 🤪😴
Luckily he goes to bed way before me!!! I was supposed to wake him up at midnight on New Years Eve but I was busy on here and I was like NYE sex or Tattle???

Y'all won that round! 😂😂😂

• Haha

AD2018

Chatty Member
That is such a relief and really good to know!

Could I ask though, given you are employed in the legal field, what would be the judicial viewpoint of breaking the terms of yor RO? Asking for a (not) friend! Who definitely doesn’t read here! Or have sock accounts!
“I can’t really say much but

❤❤❤🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

lulooo

VIP Member
Hello Tattle Warriors- sorry to butt in here, I’ve been lurking for a bit, feeling nostalgic for the old days when I was on the Hornblower/Ioan forums. Those were happy days until Malice decided Ioan wasn’t allowed to have any fans of his own who weren’t willing to kiss her ass. Sailthesaltsea was also a moderator at the ill-fated IoanOnline site and that was her username at the IMDB boards where Alice daily tried very hard to have us all banned. Ah, the old days before the block function. She and poor Snowy were and still are dear friends of mine as are a couple of others from those days, so when you all say you’re making friends for life on this site, you’re not wrong.

Anyone who thinks Alice’s unhinged behavior is temporary or recent, it’s really not. This is just Alice. She acted just as mean and deranged over someone saying her shoes were ugly as she did over her husband asking for a divorce. She probably does have some kind of personality disorder (or several) but she’s also just a spoiled, lazy, vain, terrible person. She won’t change. Why should she? Look at all the idiots still stroking her ego. She drove away probably 80 percent of Ioan’s fans, and even though I do feel sorry for him now, I’m not going to pretend that this fiasco isn’t also quite vindicating. Guess all the jealous, pie-eating haters were right about you after all, eh Alice? Also, she got IOL shut down because she could. She was mostly mad at all of us on private forums and lists who she knew were saying MUCH worse things than the laughingly mild criticism at IOL, but she couldn’t control us so she took it out on them. 20 years and she’s still pissed off at us, to the point where she even remembers people’s usernames. Meanwhile, everyone else had moved on until she started this recent shit show. Snowy and Saltsea are laughing at their renewed infamy. Hail Hydra! Lol

Thanks for letting me vent. I don’t have time to read everything here but you guys make me laugh every time I pop on.
I remember those days too. I thought then that Alice was a piece of work and was disappointed in a way that Ioan allowed her to bully and upset his fans and the two mods from IOL. They did more for his career than Alice has ever done

• Angry
  • Wow

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
The fact that someone has a partner who may or may not become a step parent isn’t going to be a negative factor in custody case (safeguarding is different obs). It’s normal for adults to form relationships and to carry on parenting.

The fact that a Co parent is unable to accept their ex having a new partner who may or may not become a new step parent is going to be a negative factor. It is another example of an inability to Co parent in a constructive manner.

• Heart

Lizzymint

VIP Member
:unsure: I acknowledged that Alice is ultimately to blame.
If anyone knows what Alice is like it is Ioan, the other parent, and no I am not victim-blaming. I am glad
he has moved on and found love but that doesn't alter the fact that the girls are hostage to this situation and he compounded it by having Bianca move in with him so publicly when he could have handled it more discretely and laid off the pap dog walks for the sake of his children's homelife with their narc mother
I seem to remember when the court documents came out and showed the level of abuse IG & Bianca had been subjected to ( more is too come ) several people who had said this ⬆ apologised or went back on their previous statements re what they felt IG & BW should do and how they should conduct themselves. I think you were one of them , apologies if not . However it’s very clear and has been already said , IG cannot just go in and take his children/ force them to see him . Alice is using Parental alienation to the extreme, and the time would literally never be right for Ioan to move on in Alice’s opinion, she will haunt him for the rest of his days in one way or another.
re pap walks with the dog , seriously the dog needs to be walked , I’m sure there have been many times when they haven’t been papped . The first photos of them that appeared, Bianca looked extremely uncomfortable, and she has since come out to say she was very unwell at that time .

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Saltinthesea thing...is this someone who trolled her on IMDb? Is she trying to make out she's been abused and bullied online for 29 years? Poor lickle innocent Alice....why do people pick on her?
Or is she trying to say Bianca is just getting trolled the same way Alice was trolled for being IG's girlfriend all those years ago?

No Alice this is not the same thing. What you're doing is harassment.

Old Soak

VIP Member
I’m going to go back to Rutherford for a second without ANY inside details like I do here. She was with a dude who was not American and was on some type of visa. They split up right after the second baby was born. It became acrimonious. This is where it gets weird. He was technically breaking American immigration laws and she grassed him and he was deported. He was in fact breaking the law (though interesting to note the TRO I and B received makes reference to real or perceived immigration status) but she was the one who was held accountable for parental alienation and he was awarded temp custody abroad. Effectively two American born citizens were also deported. During a visitation to the states, two courts (NY and CA) said that they couldn’t rule on a matter as it was out of their jurisdiction. She withheld the kids for a few days and was stripped of any chance of ever getting ANY custody. She only has visitation and she has to travel overseas to make it happen. I’m not going to go into messy personal accusations (I don’t know enough) but the point the American judge made in the final ruling was that the father had demonstrated more willingness to co parent than the mother (based on her not returning the kids on time following a visitation) and was awarded 100%. I know Rutherford to be a working actress and I’m not too sure about substance abuse issues but none of that seems to factor in if there were. It was simply that the other parent was more willing to co parent. Apply that here to Alice and Ioan……in the same state, with the same threshold/criteria and case law to rely on….

• Heart
  • Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Can you co-parent with someone like Alice in any constructive way? She will be a nightmare until the end of time because he left her. She gives zero fucks about the girls, they’re bargaining chips for more money from him. Can you go-parent with someone you are seeking a restraining order from?
She will never stop, she couldn’t even stop for three weeks to prevent her going to court.

• Sad
  • Heart