Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She says she still reaches for him sometimes in the night and also says he was hardly at home for years. So which is it? She’s so full of it.
She thinks it sounds good/romantic. I never 'reach for my husband in the night' and we've been together a Very Long Time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

M33L4

VIP Member
Saltinthesea thing...is this someone who trolled her on IMDb? Is she trying to make out she's been abused and bullied online for 29 years? Poor lickle innocent Alice....why do people pick on her?
Or is she trying to say Bianca is just getting trolled the same way Alice was trolled for being IG's girlfriend all those years ago?

No Alice this is not the same thing. What you're doing is harassment.

It’s a red herring deliberately placed by Alice to send us into a tailspin. I can’t see anyone of that user name on here. I think she’s trying to imply it’s possibly an Ioan sock account or she’s just thick as fuck and can’t remember any names on the 59 page of screenshots she took from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

House of Tea

VIP Member
I think she is trying to say to the courts that she was provoked on Twitter, Tattle, Instagram which is why she has temporarily lost her shit and behaved so badly towards IG. And she is starting up accounts in names similar/same as here and posting stuff so that she can say look at the evidence.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

JoelFizz

VIP Member
I’ve read all that here, except for her trying to impersonate poor Mad Betty. That is definitely her MO because she thinks everyone is as dumb as she is. I remember how fuckin weird it all was. Like, if she’s so damned happy with her fabulous life, why is she ranting at some random fan girls on the internet? And she’s STILL doing it 20 years later! And still thinking people don’t see through it.
I do hope Snowy and Salt can forgive Ioan for the letter. I never read or saw it but apparently it was quite harsh? Clearly he believed Alice back then but now it's clear it was all her bullshit and lies.

• Heart

jobellecee

Where I am, Scotland anyway there's a saying
"Who are all the pies?"
It's a jibe - meaning the person saying it to the other person is overweight/fat/eats a lot
Ah, that’s it then. We kind of assumed it was something like that. She was really enamored of that saying, funny since she couldn’t have had the faintest idea what anyone on those boards looked like. Also shows what a fat-phobic shallow snot she is.

• Heart
  • Haha

SusanC

VIP Member
Interesting. That's not the information I got in regard to DV RO hearings specifically. Perhaps due to Covid they've changed things? I'd like to know if this is happening as planned because I've got parking to sort out. 😎
Just phone Alice and ask her if she's attending. :ROFLMAO: Can't be hard to get her phone number, I've seen it on the Net.
Ioan won't be there so no point in you attending if Alice is dipping out.

My money is on her showing and giving the performance of her life. :eek:🥴
You prob should be there, otherwise when you're on your deathbed missing that will be your biggest regret!!!

• Haha

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
If these two lovebirds are off to Scotland, then the hearing probably really is postponed or cancelled, as Alice hinted? Or could it be via Zoom?

And since they're in Scotland, and this is me reaching big time, they could do some Ray of Sunshine business and go pay a visit to JK Rowling, who has donated tens of millions by now to the research of multiple sclerosis. I know there's no way for them to get to her, but, you know, it wouldn't not make sense, since she's rich as fuck and famous as fuck and interested in the topic.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
The sailthesaltsea name is SO random, I had to ask her if I was right because I wasn’t even sure. She only used it for a short time on IMDB, but I guess she’ll live forever on Alice’s grudge list. Vindication is sweet, except I’m also very sad for the girls and also for Ioan. Not to mention his poor mom, who is definitely not a narcissist. I was on the sidelines of the IOL drama since I only lurked there and heard about it all from Snowy and SaltSea, but she really, really hated me on IMDB. It was funny that she didn’t seem to realize that no matter how many times she changed her username, all the old posts still came up under the new one so everyone knew it was her. She’s really not as smart as she thinks she is.
Sadly I missed all the drama on IMDB. I was one of the good ones on IOL. It was crazy how we were vilified by her and by her fucking moron FMs as "evil". When the infamous IG FB group was formed in 2014 she made sure everyone knew IG and her were a package deal so if you liked him you had to automatically like her. Or else you got kicked out. (She has now made herself a package deal with the kids :sick:) Loads of people innocently assume she only started the online drama with the divorce. Yeah right. She was shit posting with her vast collection of socks 20 years ago.

BIB She was the queen of deleting so IMDB was people having convos with [deleted]. Still some shit posts were captured including her infamous.

Why would Alice be jealous?? She has Ioan inside her every night!!

:sick:

so jealous! so jealous! love it! give me more of your pathetic jealous rant.

Don't think BW wants any more jealous rants actually [Have you read the TRO yet?]

just because you are sad and stout and eat all the pies, no reason to go on to the internet and spread hate about those who dont.

That's you, nAlice. 🤭

• Sick
  • Wow

M33L4

VIP Member
They’re desperate now. I wondered why they’d all suddenly gone quiet from their cheerleading for a monster who abuses and uses everyone she’s ever known.
Even her own children.

• Heart
  • Sad

Fuzzy Slippers

Honestly I would give up my IPad for two days to hear from Ioan himself why on earth did he date that loon and then move to the US with her? Get a house with her, and then marry her? Let alone have children with her! Did he not worry about genetics? I know people have said before all the reasons and I could accept them if they had a whirlwind romance and married right away. But no, he had 7 years with her to show her horns and he still did it. No listening to Mam and Dad G, his friends, not noticing her treatment of others”chiefly OP” but probably waitstaff as well, and treating his mother poorly was a big no no. I’m not dissing him honestly, I am just really curious to know.
I know I’m beating a dead horse but she’s so horrifically awful that surely he knew what a shit she was after 7 years! Maybe at the time AE was the one with the Kinetic 😽. 🤢

I agree with what another poster wrote, don't remember who? But the gist was that they were young and drunk and having fun. IG was sheltered and rebelling ( I did this too). Then they had had kids, and he thought she'd change. Grow the fuck up. But she didn't. He did everything for the girls. Alice just kept drinking, pill popping, and tweeting. When she said that he told her, "he didn't sign up for this", it was the hungover, "bedbound", bs she was still doing after kids. From Alice's own admission, they hadn't been having sex for a while. Would you really want to rub your hands all over smelly foopa, when you were working out and eating healthy? *shudder*.

• Heart
  • Sad

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Who was the halfwit saying “let their employers know”

Lol, I’m self employed so my employer(me) couldn’t give a shit. Doubt my customers would give a shit either.
My boss knows I'm f'n nuts and take no prisoners. They still keep promoting me cause I get shit done.

Can you imagine someone going boohoooo, they're saying I'm an abuser on a gossip website...and then you share the 113 pages, and they'll go yep, that's fair play, she is a nutter.

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I work in hospitality and I could honestly say as long as I turn up for the busy weekend shifts they couldn’t give a shiny shart what I do in my free time. They were borderline encouraging me to come in to work while waiting on a PCR result lol. Also the behaviours that go on INSIDE the workplace would put Alice to shame, head chef is from the Gordon Ramsay school of screaming that the sous chefs are “fucking idiots” I’d die to watch Helen from Facebook attempt to lecture him about how this little website is inappropriate.

ETA: oh and congrats @Mad Betty on your new fan account!! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Wait, I have a new fan account? What have I missed? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
Mr Fantastic is rumoured to be in the new Dr Strange. Which is about the multiverse, which is being used to play in newly acquired MCU characters, Fantastic 4 and X men. It seems they are hinting at using the original actors. Patrick Stewart as Dr X seems to be a definite as a group of elders called Illuminati. MCU are having fun with casting of multiverse versions of beloved characters. Richard E Grant played classic Loki in Loki alongside a cast of Lokis.

At the same time they are doing the Fantastic 4 and the rumour is that John Kransinski is being cast as Mr F. TBF Ioan would be too old to carry on the franchise so fair enough.

It’s entirely possible that they reboot F4 with John but cast Ioan as the elder member of the Illuminati in Dr Strange.
She will shit a brick if he becomes part of the MCU franchise. Because isn't her spousal support calculated on the last three years of their marriage? Not to mention all the red carpet appearances. Bianca is going to be in for a treat if that happens.

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
Serious question; why would anyone be jealous of her? No capital, no home, no career, stuck in bed and looks like a beached albino walrus. What am I missing?
because she has the best fans and great support (not)
It is very probable that AE thinks that your friend is on here. And she thinks she is very active.
she probably thinks it's me. She and Lin were desperate to guess my identity although I've never posted about her and Ioan until this divorce lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I do think if the court hearing goes ahead (this week or at some point in the future), then based on the evidence submitted Ioans petition will be upheld. Alice’s reputation will be trashed and she will have an adverse finding against her of abuse. The only question is whether Alice challenges it. If she does then more evidence will come to light and her reputation will be totally trashed and the adverse finding maybe more significant.

Her legal team really need to keep things out of court. Ioan may want to keep things out of court as well. I am sure he doesn’t want any more dirty laundry washed in public for the children’s sake. I doubt he is that worried about her “ lies and revelations“ because he spiked those guns with the first petition and she has done her worst anyway.

I do wonder if there have been legal negotiations to resolve things (access, custody and the divorce) in an effort to ultimately avoid court. That would explain a 3 month delay to give her another chance to try to adult.

But I think it’s been blown up by her posts this weekend. Or the request was considered and rejected anyway before then. Rightly because she is never going to comply with anything. But at least they know and can prove that now.

• Heart
  • Sick

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Ahhhh, those were the days! I wish I hadn't deleted my collection of her many usernames and her drunken rages. Some of them were completely indecipherable. But she remembered to tell us to "eat all the pies".🤣 It looks like the harpy has taken her own advice!!🤭
Nice to hear from you and that Snowy is getting some smiles from all this.💕

(Edited to delete "revenge")
So just as I suspected AE was probably an alcoholic by the time Ioan married her and he didn’t realize it. That makes the crazy in her just that much worse.

• Sad