Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kingseven

VIP Member
“Also, I'm amazed at how many guys hit on you when you're a brunette. I've had a few occasions where I've found a stray hand on my knee, which never happened when I was an icy blonde. Blokes obviously get drunk and think, `I might as well try it on with a brunette, she'll probably be grateful'."
Wtf??

Thanks for sharing that @welp just proves she is in fact a grifter.
Fuck me imagine when her two brunette daughters read this 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
As far as I can see Alice was reacting from at least the minute Ioan started to divorce her. Her reaction level hit the highest level and stayed there. The alienation went to into full swing at that point with no hint of a new girlfriend.

She has stated that she is doing this deliberately and intentionally until he does what she wants him to do. IIFC that is he lives in the garage and pretends they are a happy family. Or a version of that, one bed apartment by himself no social life, available to do odd jobs at her beck and call and to finance her ridiculous demands. Anyone who expects him to agree to that needs to wobble their head and stick it in a bucket of ice.

Ioan didn’t cause her to change course or up her game when he confirmed his relationship with Bianca. She was doing it all anyway and she told him that. He has and he had no means to avoid her malicious and abusive behaviour except through the routes he is now taking.

It’s the C21, single parent gets a partner is not shocking or complicated. Narc mother goes bananas on SM is.

• Heart

jobellecee

She always does/says things for a reason. She didn’t just randomly drop that name (name of your friend). She said recently she knew who was behind a lot of the posts here. On the surface that could mean BW or Tamika (she’s a contact of BW, who was active on here and Twitter for a bit). She might think your friend is a major contributor on here. She lives her life bearing grudges, so she assumes everybody else lives the same way. She is also trying to pin down someone on Twitter (Emily someone or other) who they blocked, but who got unblocked recently, presumably because they wanted her to out herself somehow. She might think your friend is her too. Just surmising. It’s funny why she dredged up that user name from ancient history.
The REALLY funny thing is, I don’t think she ever figured out that SaltSea was one of the moderators from IOL. She’s such a genius. Honestly until all this blew up, the only time we’d even talked about her in YEARS was when the video of her having a shit fit in that parking garage surfaced. Then everyone just forgot about her again.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
the petitioner has to be there, but zoom is sufficient.

The defiant doesnt have to be in theory, but it makes it much more likely that the RO will be granted if they dont appear. RO hearings are to a large extent he said/she said cases, so the judge will want to see both parties speaking (rather than the lawyers only) to gauge who to rather trust.
I know you meant defendant but defiant is Alice to a tee 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Thanks for the offer of a hat. I do respect you that you don't agree and understand why. It is a bit of a hill I will die on though. My kids have had to grow up knowing that their father put himself and his partners first and still does to this day, refusing to pick up his daughter that he hadn't seen for a year on Christmas Day because of covid as he would be cooking and drinking with his new family. While I am thankful that my only involvement is 'that is disappointing' it hurts me on their behalf and his priorities have influenced their relationship with him and their own partners
I have very much been there too , but I totally understand that right now Ioan is helpless in relation to contact with his daughters, and he’s basically dammed if he does and dammed if he doesn’t.
It must be a living hell for him knowing he‘s unable to swoop in and get them , and very likely the reason he didn’t leave the maniac years ago .The law often favours the mother , even when there’s mountains of evidence to suggest otherwise.
I do however think Ioan is getting his ducks in a row and making sure there are literally no holes for her to slip through.
I also think that if and when he does get full custody he’s in for a bit of a shock . Being a part time working away parent as we know is very different to being Mr mum , let alone unravelling the mess Alice has caused 🤦🏽‍♀️ I don’t envy him that bit .

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Little bit too obvious darling , you really need to get back to the drawing board 🤔

I guess we can all just report and ignore the ‘Fucko ‘
Ha ha I’ll wet myself if someone pretends to be me 😂😳 like you said it’ll be something completely not suspicious like ‘Claudiasocks’ 😂🤣

• Haha

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Even if BW & IG had sock accounts, were posting all sorts of relationship pictures, nothing excuses Alice’s abuse of Ioan before then. Interrupting his FaceTime calls with the girls, interrogating little Elsie when he did have contact, signing Ella up for private school knowing he couldn’t afford it and how much it would upset her when made to leave, belittling him and his career at every opportunity, the cocaine nonsense, insinuation men who love their mum watch CP, harassing his mum using the girls names on emails, harassing his mum at all…
The list goes on and on. None of it excused by choosing to go online to be offended at a gossip site or randoms on Twitter. She has to actively sign in to these things. Every malicious text and email she sent was against the wishes of the recipient. Ioan had blocked her from contacting him preferring to go through the wizard. And even then she continued abusing him.
She can’t create all the accounts she wants, they were sussed in three posts!
I think the signing up for that private school was another ploy to cripple IG and prevent him from having a life away from her . How could he possibly start a new life / relationship, when he is so financially tied up in his old one that he’s reduced to living in a teeny tiny studio apt etc

jobellecee

didnt she also tried to go after people from ioanonline in real life too? I remember her claiming that she got death threats and they went to the police over this, but I'm not sure.
Yep, she did say she got death threats, I think particularly from Snowy but I’m not sure, I’ll have to ask her. Those death threats were as made up as her Disney executive suitor.

• Haha
  • Wow

welp

VIP Member
I just came across an interview of Alice from 2002 that made me snort

"Dad's got a new girlfriend now and is very happy. It's weird to go home and find someone else there, but it has been two years since my mother died. And I would rather see dad curled up on the sofa doing a crossword with someone who makes him happy than that awful thing of going back and seeing him on his own.

"It is something that my mum would have wanted and dad's girlfriend is very like my mum, so I'm happy for him."

So to recap: Bianca looks like her stepmom, her stepmom is like her mom, and Bianca is like Alice (yes, she said this too)

Nice.

Also regarding his mom's acting career. It looks like she did more than Alice would like to admit (from 2002)

The mother of heart-throb Welsh actor Ioan Gruffudd has joined the BBC soap opera which first made her son a star.
Gill Griffiths is the latest addition to the cast of the Welsh-language domestic drama, Pobol y Cwm (Valley People).

[....]

Now his mum is following in his footsteps, playing the part of church committee member Mrs Price in the fictional Welsh village of Cwmderi.
Mrs Griffiths - her son's surname is spelt in the Welsh form - has long pursued her own acting ambitions.
But perhaps more importantly for Gruffudd fans, she has always encouraged her son to forge a career in television and films.
The two even starred alongside each other in the Oscar-nominated Welsh-language film, Solomon a Gaenor.
In the film Mrs Griffiths played Ioan's mother and the two are seen together in the opening minutes of the love story set in a 1911 Welsh valleys mining village.

[...]

His mother's inclusion on the cast list of Pobol y Cwm is nothing new, she has appeared in the series a number of times in recent years.
But her current role as the religious Mrs Price has pleased her son who went on to RADA after the experience he gained from the series.
Gruffudd's agent, Christian Hodell, said: "Ioan is delighted that his mother is appearing on Pobol y Cwm.
"He had a great time doing it himself and knows the cast will make her welcome."
A spokeswoman for Pobol y Cwm said: "Gill has been a regular non-speaking part for ages.
"We are very pleased that she is a regular."

Sounds like a extra, heh

• Wow
  • Heart

claudiarocks

VIP Member
I'd rather freeze. I don't do big snoring sweaty sleeping males even when I'm freezing. I'd go for hypothermia. Not that I hate him or anything but nah.

You would make an absolute fortune if you marketed that shizz 🤣
He asked me this morning if I wanted him to make me feel happy ?
I said why you going work early ? Or rolling me a joint ? The humour was lost on him 🍸

• Haha

LucySmith

VIP Member
:unsure: I acknowledged that Alice is ultimately to blame.
If anyone knows what Alice is like it is Ioan, the other parent, and no I am not victim-blaming. I am glad he has moved on and found love but that doesn't alter the fact that the girls are hostage to this situation and he compounded it by having Bianca move in with him so publicly when he could have handled it more discretely and laid off the pap dog walks for the sake of his children's homelife with their narc mother
Pap dog walks?. Bear needs to shit. I highly doubt they organised pap walks holding dog shit too. If I organised paps I would off load the shit and wear make up. Perhaps that last one of just Ioan was but I still doubt it with Alice going bonkers he would do that.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Considering Ioan doesn’t really use SM then there is no way he’s reading her Instagram. Someone is doing it for them to collect evidence but it’s not Ioan.
AE revealed that IG spent a lot of time lurking rather than posting on SM. She said he had to keep tabs on her. I'm not surprised as she was talking about him non-stop and usually with a dig attached. He is a public figure who depends on acting to support himself and his family, so image and reputation is important to him.

I believe IG is collecting evidence (and others too no doubt) - after all it's his kids and his divorce and TRO we are talking about. If he misses anything, he can just search for Welp's account lol.

• Haha
  • Heart

anitasteff

Small point but when IG was shouting at the match on TV and ‘character’ etc. It was a football match, not rugby. The difference being that it’s not often that Wales football get into
major tournament finals and so meant a lot to
him. He was just always just a prop for her ego and good Instagram fodder. I don’t think she ever had the self-awareness to realise she didn’t actually know him as a person- his wants, likes, dislikes and desires. He doesn’t seem the most confident of people and she was so self-centred she never even realised that.

• Heart

Kindness is Free

You know how Alice said little E looks like Ioans mum (AE can’t give her the respect of a name) well that is a slight to Little E. Cos it’s pretty well known Alice hates Gill, everyone knows this and I’m certain the kids know it too. Saying little E looks like Alices number one hate is possibly saying something to me.
She does it all the time, doesn't she? Even in the earlier post about languages, we heard how Ella has all the laughs and fun, and Elsie just gets angsty. Absolute witch. I'll never make light of what she went through in order to have those girls, but they deserve so much better than her for a mum.

• Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
And me. :)

nAlice doesn't understand what she did wrong. I'll give her just one example - calling IG Grumpy McGrumpster when she does sweet FA and he's not happy about it. I think there was a lot of “Oh Alice....” in that marriage.

View attachment 1107591
I'd be livid if my other half posted a photo of me, looking clearly very tired and stressed out! That woman has no shame 😒

• Angry
  • Sad

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Oh that man makes me go funny. I'm now going to have to bleach my brain so I don't automatically see Alice in that fucking rug every time Lenny rocks up in a scarf! (ps - can that photo be saved for a private moment? Asking for a friend)
Now that bib doesn't quite make me throw up like it did earlier this morning 🤣 feel free to your friend 😇
Alice's rug could never be like Lenny's blanket scarf in many many ways. She just aspires to be this 😎

I think had the divorce been finalized and they saw their dad was alone for a time, the girls might realize that the problem was between their parents. Bringing in a new partner ahead of the divorce totally changes the dynamic - now it's this new person who stole their dad from mom, and he let it happen. How does an 8 year old make sense of that?
By having a sane mother sit them down and explain that sometimes mummies and daddies don't love each other anymore but that doesn't mean that they don't love what their love produced, them.
And if anyone else comes along then it's a different kind of love to the one they have for the children, never the same and not as powerful.

Ioan cleaned up his social media, Bianca cleaned up hers, they had a strategy in place. Alice beat them to the punch because of Tattle. Alice is pathologically unable to accept responsibility for the demise of her marriage. She spent 7 months haranguing Ioan about him choosing his mother over her. Unless he is stupid, Ioan knew how things would pan out with Alice over Bianca. The 12-year-olds Instagram hacking specifically mentioned Bianca
The hack mentioned Bianca cause it's Alice's mission statement to destroy Ioan and Bianca's relationship and Alice told Ella that Bianca's movie was taking her private school money away.
It doesn't matter about Bianca end of the day - Alice was saying it was Ioan's mother who took him away before she knew about Bianca. Can just imagine what was said to the children about their evil grandmother. The fact of the matter is now that Bianca is in public and therefore can become a source of abuse for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad