Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
Clearly they don’t have a therapist unless it’s the AE kind of therapist who agrees that they are right and the rest of the world is wrong. 😆
There was a therapist going around a week ago sending private messages to the people that challenged Alice. She was nicely asking them to stop. I was one of them. It was clear she had psychology training by the way they spoke. And I was in no way one of the trolls just asking for evidence and suggesting she not play this out on SM.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

vramos64

So I’m thinking this isn’t going to end is it. It’s not like we watching a movie that has an expiration time attached. We have at least 5 years of this to keep track of. Alice isn’t going to sit back and let IG live happily ever after I can tell you that.
I think that is probably what Ioan thought the moment he, as a grown man, broke down in tears and had to call his mum. Mummy's boy or not, I found that just so disturbing and heart-breaking. So yeah, in Alice's words, "It's fucked".

• Heart
  • Sad

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
I've just finished watching. I really just want to slap her and tell her to get a grip! I can't stand the self pity, it's just the type of person I am. If that was my sister or close friend behaving like that, I would have told her the same. You are a woman, you're made of stronger stuff. Get your fucking shit together and stand on your own two feet. Jesus!

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Only 30 minutes to go until the interview of the year with Dundee’s very own answer to Oprah 😂😂

the ratings will be through the roof!

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
heh, I'm currently in Germany and they had a segment now on a TV show about what sort of relationship celebs have to each other post break-up. They were leading in to this topic with this drama about Ioan/Alice (I swear I never saw them before on anything outside the UK or US and I travel a lot LOL) and asked a couple of German actors on a red carpet yesterday about what they think of airing your dirty laundry like Alice does, let's put it this way: Based on this I doubt that she has much support from her peers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

NarcRage

VIP Member
It is too soon for him to take BW back to LA and if Alice is bad now, she will totally spiral if he does. Seeing him doing red carpet events with BW will make her incandescent. He needs to give them time to adjust. Hollywood doesn't care about the morals, what they do care about is if someone's personal life becomes a professional liability and if Alice doesn't dial it back it will be impacting future projects by hijacking and diverting media attention and likely affecting his frame of mind and acting performance
So what he does and doesn't do is still being controlled by fear of AE ? She's still controlling his decision making with her threats and tantrums?
He's probably been trying to get away from her for a long time and has finally managed it. You don't leave a narc easily.
He's done it in stages....physical distance through work, then counselling which hasn't worked, moving out and having the kids stay at his (maybe mooted as a trial separation initially to get her used to the idea), then divorce filed, then after a period of time breaking news of a new partner. He maybe thought doing it gradually in stages would be kinder and easier on the kids and her and she wouldn't go so mental (after all she was suicidal over a twitter row previously).
Unfortunately with a narc the gradual approach doesn't work.
The only thing that matters is what they want and they want control and they want to keep their possession/victim.

• Heart
  • Wow

EssieMay

VIP Member
I retired to live in Qld where Harrow was filmed so I had a bit of an interest for that reason.
Now on another matter, here are 3 of the actual pages form Ioan's court petition. Notice what I see? When he filed he agreed to a restraining order not to talk publicly about the case. If he does so, he joepardises his case. So gold medal to Ioan for his efforts so far. I do hope his agent lets him know. 🏆

Last edited:

guestlist

Not denying that what happened with OP would have been hurtful for AE, but it is highly presumptuous to think OP deliberately kept it from her to save face. It also completely negates the struggle OP himself would have been going through at the time. Just because your friend’s, sister’s husband knew doesn’t mean all do. The vibe in your comment is way off and whilst I would like to have not taken the “no one is going to like this” bait, I had to speak up for the people who have struggled through circumstances like this with absolutely no intention of hurting anybody. You don’t know what he was thinking or feeling. It’s all well and good to say that you owe your partner details on what your orientation is, but if you don’t know what it is how on earth are you meant to explain it to someone else?

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I’m not sure the Lorraine thing will happen. AE is a loose cannon at the best of times - at 1.00 a.m. she could well be pissed too. If she goes off on one and gets libellous, ITV will be responsible for broadcasting that libel and could find themselves being sued. Plus I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Ioan’s lawyers are working behind the scenes to shut her down on social media / TV etc.

Penguin86

VIP Member
AE keeps going on about an affair because she doesn't want to believe she's at fault for him leaving

• Heart

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
OMG those bags! She can’t seriously sit there sticking all that tat on and think they look good? they are definitely a symptom of her crazed mind too.

I’m sure I saw a blob of glue next to an embellishment, I don’t think I’ll ever recover from seeing them, bizarre…

also, that bolshy post of hers from IG saying she’s going nowhere, I’m just sitting here with my head in my hands. She’s completely lost all sense of decency and dignity.

as someone else said, if hubby left me the last thing I’d do is let him know how destroyed I was. I ignore any silly comments or behaviour from people, I would never sink so low to respond. Ignoring them irritates the hell out of people as we can see with Alice!

the comment about her childhood was quite telling too, the one where she kicked up a fuss because her parents wanted to move to a better place. Spoiled little madam.

Last edited:

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
That's possible but I don't think she's that strategic or self-disciplined! She was ranting like a loon on Twitter before Ioan left her and she'll be ranting like a loon on twitter (or whatever platform she can) when she's 85 year old, half-blind and in a wheel chair.
You just gave me an idea for the next thread title! From midnight until noon, she’s ranting like a loon! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

FillinTheBlank

"Yes, they are pretty good at tracking down background information and analyzing my behavior. Too good. And don't mention this Blind Gossip article. I really don't need to be reminded of my own mistakes. Doesn't fit into my story that Ioan is the only bad guy in our family."

Sorry, just had to complete her tweet which seemed a bit short (by her standards) and incomplete.

• Haha
  • Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
yes yes that is BAD Alice
View attachment 856823
If I was a twitter follower of hers, this is what I would have written: When you are an unreliable narrator, yes, Alice, you are bad for quoting somebody. We see you. We know what you are doing. You have perceived Ella as your enemy and are now slipping in cutting remarks that are below the belt, which are supposedly from Ioan. I have a strong feeling this is what you've done your whole life, a part of your personality, and why you have no friends in real life. In the beginning you were insinuating he was having an affair with her.

She is extremely pretty. I can only imagine how jealous you were from the get-go of her, always worried Ioan was attracted to her. You were the one who probably always made mean-girl remarks about Ella just because she was young and beautiful.

Last edited:
  • Heart

EssieMay

VIP Member
(Also, unrelated, but the man is WEEPING to his MOMMA mere MINUTES after you humiliated him on a bustling social platform...do you really need a Welsh-to-English dictionary to reach the conclusion that there is a problem? 😩)

Yes see that's what struck me. Given the context, the lead up, you freaking don't need to know the language to know what's happpening. He was devastated. He'd stared at her for several seconds, dumbstruck and then burst into tears. No interpreter needed.

• Heart

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
It puts that connection there in peoples minds is why Lucy, it's a subtle manipulation of peoples opinions of him. With most of her audience primed to believe anything she says no matter how awful or unprovable. Nasty tactics.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Why would anyone bother with the book when they can just read her Twitter? She’s getting attention atm because (god forgive me) it’s entertaining and a diversion from all the other crap going on, but eventually people are going to get bored of her insane ranting, that’s just basically a repetition of ‘HOW DARE HE LEAVE ME?!’ Unless she turns it around and gets on with her life, no one will care when they’re finally divorced, except for the very few last hangers on.

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I was going to make a snarky comment about glad to see she's spending less time on social media like she said but @FillinTheBlank re-shared Alice's own words. ❤
Cor, can you imagine if someone on telly asked her about Tattle and our shiny collection of screenshots? Popcorn for all!
She could have asked leading questions (which would also lead to 8 year old getting upset, if your mother is asking you questions the answers of which you know will upset her) - what did you talk about? The weekend? What did he do? Who was he with? Oh he was with her? Then what did he do? Who was he with? He was with her still? And then what happened? - if the answers were like "he had pizza with BW" and "he was walking with BW", it'd be very easy for her name to be mentioned several times. And what a good story it is turned into for Twitter.

Not to be picky and get in the way of a good (?) story, but Alice, he's 48, right? Half of 48 is 24, BW is just short of 30. Just sayin'.

View attachment 855354
That tweet LOL She's there 24/7 taking care of the kids whiles he's off in France.

He's off for several months shooting a TV project to support his family, which includes to pay for your nanny, the roof over your head, health insurance, car insurance, private school tuition. Get it, Alice? Also, you aren't with your kids 24/7. They go to school during the day (I have no clue what you do during those hours, as you seem to have no hobbies nor volunteer activities), and you have all of your nights free to drunk tweet to your heart's content, (while they sleep for eight hours). Also, you have a full-time nanny helping to take them to school, look after them, clean the house, and probably cook at times.

• Heart