Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #58 Goodbye, Gloria, my old friend. I hope to hire you back again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Alice was saying she wasn't sure which one it was is bs. The police take both types seriously, she knows what was filed because she did it and police would have been round to Casa Evans to remind her of what went down
Of course she know which it was, but she puts it out there and makes out she's not sure. All this pretending not to know or understand stuff she comes out with is bullshit. She's done it throughout and nobody picks her up on it.

Reactions: 22
So to sum up.....basically she's gone mental because Ioan won't pay for her cleaner anymore.
So 20 hours per week over five days is four hours per day at maybe, what, $10 per hour.

He has said pay $40 per day yourself if you want a cleaner or get your rubber gloves on and do it yourself.

Hardly end of the world stuff.
And to think the FMs were proclaiming that there's no end to his depravity etc etc over this latest development. Hardly indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Alice would tell you that as long as you could still tweet, it was all ok.
Ha reminds of that time the lunatic went to school
In odd shoes then started tweeting her car was running out of power but she didn’t know whether to use the last of it to charge her phone or drive her car home 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️….
Those were the days my friends
we thought da tit was at an end
We laughed and had a drink or two
She charged her car
And swapped her shoes
Then woke up .. and started a-fckin-gain
La la la la la la la

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sounds like the complaint was threatened but she's making out they have said AE physically attacked BW. So making out there is a false police report because there has been no physical attacks. But there has been a police report about her threatening behaviour. You can feel threatened by continued harassment.
I would imagine her threats set BWs MS off from the stress

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I guessed she had been told to take down all the defamatory and harassing comments from Twitter. That would explain why her Insta is still there.

Seeing the bile she is spewing publicly she may well have harassed or said something threatening privately. However, IIRC correctly, the Marjorie recording was on Insta.

I would think that and all the other stuff means IG and BW would not have to be worried about being accused of making false allegations.

Reactions: 12
I just saw Alice's two new posts on Insta. She manages to mock and try to embarrass Ioan in one and is still calling Bianca a psychopath in the other. And she makes clear she's returning to Twitter.

She needs to lose all of her SM. Because she's using them to harm others right now. At this point she needs an intervention and a treatment facility. And if she keeps this up, she's going to land in jail, just like Betty Broderick did. If anyone from the DM is still here, publish the truth. BW is not attacking Alice on SM. This is all delusional thinking from a woman who is acting out and obsessed with her soon to be ex-husband's new love interest. She needs to be held accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Her IG posts get barely likes. her followers/like quota compared to both Ioan and even his girlfriend (embarrasing) was always horrible. But this time even the absolute numbers is. Alice's support is reduced to blue tick attention seekers, extremists and casual followers who havent seen everything of her but with time will realize what she is. It's sad coz normally women in her position have a ton of support and then rebuild careers based on this. She threw it all away.
I remember you posting that everything AE has done so far you had already predicted. In a way that's the really sad thing about this. AE being who and what she is, it was never going to go any other way.

Reactions: 17
That comment calling BW a shiny new toy with a flaw, referencing her MS, is so disgusting. I'm not a fan but that is such a gross, misogynistic, cruel and ugly thing to say about anyone. Sometimes I find AE's FM's are worse than she is. She's like Trump with his racism, her own rage and hatred seems to validate the rage and hate in her followers and give them permission to spew it out publicly too and to go even further.
What is more, Alice actually liked that comment.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I just read 3 pages of a thread before I noticed the date on the posts: January 5.
I was accidently reading an old thread and it took 3 whole pages to notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
can we talk about her spelling for a quick second? I do my best not to knock people for spelling (and sometimes fail lol) but she’s fair game bc she sucks:

but I also hear rum I gas that he is about to leave the US with his paramour abs attempt to never come back

tbh it could just be me but i understood like a third of that comment what in the blitzed-friday-night-scrabble-game-with-your-sister-and-her-bf does this tit mean? like is it code, what she types? like am i supposed to mix the letters around and spell out the message?? why does this piss me off so much lmaoo i’m just fed up

collect a handful of her misspellings and read them backwards and that’s DEADASS the kind of tit i used to say in the park woods when i took off my tank top and tried to summon demons. lady should expect to hear from autocorrect’s lawyers too
Alice can now hear “rum”calling to her rather than wine and apparently has “gas” probably from eating too many beans. 🤪🤣
And Ioan is leaving with Bianca and is attempting to never return? How does that work I wonder? I wouldn’t blame him if he did.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is more, Alice actually liked that comment.
Do we have a screenshot? Cause she’ll deny it in a few days just like she did when she discovered Selma Blair had unfollowed after she liked a similarly awful thing about Bianca’s MS

Reactions: 13
I just saw Alice's two new posts on Insta. She manages to mock and try to embarrass Ioan in one and is still calling Bianca a psychopath in the other. And she makes clear she's returning to Twitter.

She needs to lose all of her SM. Because she's using them to harm others right now. At this point she needs an intervention and a treatment facility. And if she keeps this up, she's going to land in jail, just like Betty Broderick did. If anyone from the DM is still here, publish the truth. BW is not attacking Alice on SM. This is all delusional thinking from a woman who is acting out and obsessed with her soon to be ex-husband's new love interest. She needs to be held accountable.
She wants them to make a public statement I bet ya … that’s why she’s being more extreme all the time … she’d love nothing more than to poor over and over and over any sort of public statement they made ….
The fact they are keeping stum and going about their lives will be driving her demented…. Cause she has no new material it’s the same old tit …. And why she goes booyak over BW’s posts etc
But fair play to BW for getting on and putting up with this utter BS … Alice is quite simply pathetic

Reactions: 19
I doubt if her followers would believe his family or friends speaking out now. AE would definitely paint it as them lying to protect him and that's exactly what her followers would believe, or simply suggest themselves tbw.
Also, I don’t think his family owe Alice’s followers an explanation. Not everything has to be done on social media. What matters here is the legal process.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She wants them to make a public statement I bet ya … that’s why she’s being more extreme all the time … she’d love nothing more than to poor over and over and over any sort of public statement they made ….
The fact they are keeping stum and going about their lives will be driving her demented…. Cause she has no new material it’s the same old tit …. And why she goes booyak over BW’s posts etc
But fair play to BW for getting on and putting up with this utter BS … Alice is quite simply pathetic
It reminds me, truly, of a child having a tantrum that just gets bigger and more extreme to try to get a reaction. Only I’m worried about what may happen in this case. If she is being truthful about being accused of physical harassment, that is really awful. There are still a lot of changes coming her way. I worry about what will happen when she feels she has nothing left to lose (which AlCaTone hinted at last night).

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just read 3 pages of a thread before I noticed the date on the posts: January 5.
I was accidently reading an old thread and it took 3 whole pages to notice.
I was wondering where that laugh-react came from lmao I was like damn, Caitlyn really be RESEARCHING! 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alice "family should always stick together" Evans demands her husbands family, which she always hated, to side against him. Genius
Screenshot_20220125-195705_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Also, I don’t think his family owe Alice’s followers an explanation. Not everything has to be done on social media. What matters here is the legal process.
My narc ex told so many nasty, vicious lies about me, but you end up realizing that any time you engage it just gives them more ammunition. No matter what I did or said, or didn't do or say, he would twist it to suit himself and to this day I don't know who believed his lies and who saw through him but hung around for the drama. You discover the people who matter don't need an explanation and the ones who feed into the drama aren't the people you want in your life anyway. And going grey rock on a narc is not only the safest option, it's the best revenge!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.