Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #58 Goodbye, Gloria, my old friend. I hope to hire you back again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wrote that if anyone knows how big Alice’s heart is it would be her. And that she loves the girls and will be there for them at any time. In a nutshell.
Okay that is what I thought. Wonder how legit it is? Sock or no? We need a voting Pool for some of this!

Reactions: 1
Good morning from LA! What the bleeping duck is happening? Did Alice threaten or attack BW and IG? And they went to the cops about it? This is blowing up! I said I was worried about Bianca's safety last thread and now I really am. She's not getting better. This is blowing up. She has lost the plot entirely. Good grief, save those girls from this madness. 😑
Nobody tell her cause she went to sleep ! 🤣😂 yep it’s been a douzy of a day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wrote that if anyone knows how big Alice’s heart is it would be her. And that she loves the girls and will be there for them at any time. In a nutshell.
At this point Idk if Gloria is brainwashed, an FM, or is just trying to get her job back. Hopefully she loves the girls, but surely she can see how AE is damaging them. Even if AE is completely different at home (doubtful) the online bullying of their dad is bad enough, and by enabling AE one could argue that Gloria is complicit, especially if she did take sides and interfere with IG's attempts to communicate with his daughters.

Reactions: 16
I’m fuming like I can’t even laugh rn. The sheer arrogance of that one commenter in particular who called BW a “shiny new toy with a flaw” is beyond repulsive people with chronic debilitating illnesses aren’t just tragically rendered “broken,” like what the duck is wrong with these people??? I hope Alice is careful taking showers from now on bc when God’s lightning bolt comes down it is gonna STING. ⚡⚡⚡
I don't know, what they are saying is really awful, they've not noticed that they've been slating things that apply to Alice like health problems (Alice and Tony), having children with SEN (Alice, but that comment was about Tattlers), people who have affairs (Alice with IG whilst engaged to OP, and the others...) and mental health issues (Alice again). In a roundabout way, they are also slating her 🤦‍♀️.

Reactions: 19
I mean, if Gloria is “family” and their “only” family (ignoring the fact they have a dad, and his parents siblings etc) then she can still come round and hang out unpaid, like a family member would right?! She’s not banned from the house. Ioan’s just not paying her anymore
Ps I wish I had “meagre” savings which was the equivalent of a years salary!!
pps You can tell Alice has never been in charge of a budget or bills… Welcome to the real world hun
If you have only 'meagre' savings, you clean your own bathrooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
At this point Idk if Gloria is brainwashed, an FM, or is just trying to get her job back. Hopefully she loves the girls, but surely she can see how AE is damaging them. Even if AE is completely different at home (doubtful) the online bullying of their dad is bad enough, and by enabling AE one could argue that Gloria is complicit, especially if she did take sides and interfere with IG's attempts to communicate with his daughters.
I suspect Alice has been filling her head with all the supposedly terrible things Ioan has done to her. So I can see her believing AEs version of events.

Reactions: 14
She’s probably commenting through the one squiffy eye she can manage to use after several 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
I swear yesterday I set off driving home on the motorway and one of my lenses dropped out of my glasses …. I thought I was going blind till I realised… I literally drove all the way home either winking all the way or with the fcked up eye being covered by my hand 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear yesterday I set off driving home on the motorway and one of my lenses dropped out of my glasses …. I thought I was going blind till I realised… I literally drove all the way home either winking all the way or with the fcked up eye being covered by my hand 🤣😂
Alice would tell you that as long as you could still tweet, it was all ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I suspect Alice has been filling her head with all the supposedly terrible things Ioan has done to her. So I can see her believing AEs version of events.
Gloria actually went homeless with her divorce, so it makes sense for her to side with Alice

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So to sum up.....basically she's gone mental because Ioan won't pay for her cleaner anymore.
So 20 hours per week over five days is four hours per day at maybe, what, $10 per hour.

He has said pay $40 per day yourself if you want a cleaner or get your rubber gloves on and do it yourself.

Hardly end of the world stuff.

Reactions: 32
If that story AE told about Gloria's own marriage breakdown is true, I guess so. How often is she there when IG is home? I know they took her on holidays with the 4 of them, obviously as the nanny and not as a beloved friend. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I can't wrap my head around "Bianca made him fire Gloria". At least with Alice's other lies, like that BW made him leave her, or the girls, there is some logic, even if it's bullshit.

But why would Bianca want Gloria gone?

Alice will need to realise soon that it's Ioan. He's doing it.
She hates women, it’s as simple as that. Everything has to be blamed on another woman, never a man. Bianca, her stepmother, Ioan’s mother. If only Bianca were out of the picture, Ioan would come crawling back to Alice - that’s what she thinks.
It’s a sick and distorted view of the world.

Reactions: 40
Gloria is from a different country. English definitely isn't her first language, and I am unsure how strong her English is. She appears to be a humble woman, who has gotten caught up in Alice's drama, and is inundated with Alice's version of events day in and day out. Alice needed her to side with her and probably requested little of her in a workday except to listen to her, to sympathize with her. Honestly, it is natural that she is loyal to Alice and that Alice filled her head with stuff. In my opinion, Alice has taken advantage of Gloria's nurturing side to her benefit. Alice is the person she spent the most time with, not Ioan, over the years.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That comment calling BW a shiny new toy with a flaw, referencing her MS, is so disgusting. I'm not a fan but that is such a gross, misogynistic, cruel and ugly thing to say about anyone. Sometimes I find AE's FM's are worse than she is. She's like Trump with his racism, her own rage and hatred seems to validate the rage and hate in her followers and give them permission to spew it out publicly too and to go even further.
They are birds of a feather IMO. She has the followers she deserves.

She hates women, it’s as simple as that. Everything has to be blamed on another woman, never a man. Bianca, her stepmother, Ioan’s mother. If only Bianca were out of the picture, Ioan would come crawling back to Alice - that’s what she thinks.
Oh she blames the men for being weak pussies, stupid enough to be controlled by a woman or weak for not standing up to them. Nice isn't it, she controlled IG for years and despised him because she could control him?

• Sick
  • Angry
Sounds like the complaint was threatened but she's making out they have said AE physically attacked BW. So making out there is a false police report because there has been no physical attacks. But there has been a police report about her threatening behaviour. You can feel threatened by continued harassment.
The fact that Alice was saying she wasn't sure which one it was is bs. The police take both types seriously, she knows what was filed because she did it and police would have been round to Casa Evans to remind her of what went down

You really hit the nail on the head. She really does see all women as competition in some way and will in the blink of an eye turn on any woman, like she did with Ella Newton, a young 20-year-old.

Reactions: 27
Re the Fibromyalgia. In the UK this would be the clincher in obtaining a better settlement. It’s a long term debilitating condition that impacts on the sufferers ability to work.

But she’s never gone down that route. Makes me think she was sent to a proper doctor, maybe by Ioan’s insurance Co, they concluded anything but.

Reactions: 12
Her IG posts get barely likes. her followers/like quota compared to both Ioan and even his girlfriend (embarrasing) was always horrible. But this time even the absolute numbers is. Alice's support is reduced to blue tick attention seekers, extremists and casual followers who havent seen everything of her but with time will realize what she is. It's sad coz normally women in her position have a ton of support and then rebuild careers based on this. She threw it all away.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.