Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #58 Goodbye, Gloria, my old friend. I hope to hire you back again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's for the girls benefit, she is desperate to prevent any meeting between them and Bianca and she is sowing hatred imo.
Hold on but didn't she pledge last year that Gloria won't lose her job? That she will go find a job and work to make sure that Gloria don't lose her job with the family. Now it is that she can't afford to keep Gloria on her meagre childhood savings. That went sideways quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Do we have a screenshot? Cause she’ll deny it in a few days just like she did when she discovered Selma Blair had unfollowed after she liked a similarly awful thing about Bianca’s MS
ezgif-5-c76bb00e0f.gif

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Alice "family should always stick together" Evans demands her husbands family, which she always hated, to side against him. Genius
View attachment 1015709
Totally normal to call your mother-in-law a bleep on Twitter but still expect her to stop her son divorcing you...

She just lives in a whole freaking other world, doesn't she?

Reactions: 49
AE better have some proof of what she’s said today, I can see a lawsuit happening. And yet they still enable her, it’s madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry it's a bit repetitive. I tried to get the whole comment in. And no Alice, you weren't a happy family. The marriage was broken. There had been problems for years. That's evident.
markup_8606.png
markup_8600.png
markup_8602.png

markup_8604~2.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't wrap my head around "Bianca made him fire Gloria". At least with Alice's other lies, like that BW made him leave her, or the girls, there is some logic, even if it's bullshit.

But why would Bianca want Gloria gone?

Alice will need to realise soon that it's Ioan. He's doing it.
Actually Gloria’s situation is all her doing. She made sure the whole world knew she was trashing her employer. She made her complicit to her parental alienation to the point Gloria refused to let the kids speak to their dad. No sane person would keep paying Gloria after that. I am terribly sorry she doesn’t have a job at the moment and I understand that she needs it, but rule number 1: don’t take sides!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That comment calling BW a shiny new toy with a flaw, referencing her MS, is so disgusting. I'm not a fan but that is such a gross, misogynistic, cruel and ugly thing to say about anyone. Sometimes I find AE's FM's are worse than she is. She's like Trump with his racism, her own rage and hatred seems to validate the rage and hate in her followers and give them permission to spew it out publicly too and to go even further.
She did not say that? Are you serious?

Reactions: 11
Hold on but didn't she pledge last year that Gloria won't lose her job? That she will go find a job and work to make sure that Gloria don't lose her job with the family. Now it is that she can't afford to keep Gloria on her meagre childhood savings. That went sideways quickly.
Yey … abs.. what’s ya point ? 🧐🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Totally normal to call your mother-in-law a bleep on Twitter but still expect her to stop her son divorcing you...

She just lives in a whole freaking other world, doesn't she?
She will probably claim she meant to say cynnt, Welsh for “formerly” … you know, common mistake! Autocorrect!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just now ...
I kind of wish Bianca hadn't posted this. There's no need for her to get drawn into a spat with AE, or to even acknowledge AE's batshit crazy drunken ramblings. It looks better for both BW and IG to carry on maintaining a dignified silence.

Reactions: 11
Sup Turds. Christ on a Penny farthing, what the hell have I come back to?! :ROFLMAO:🤯
Yup I second you @Junebug, I was just commenting about the tumbleweeds through Alice land and now I come back to this, desperately trying to catch up with threads (reading backwards!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think a big part of her blaming BW is that she has to have someone else to blame. She can't possibly accept IG left HER without anyone else "stealing" him away, her ego couldn't take it. And furthermore (Is that a word Loopy uses and misuses? Sorry) I don't think she could ever bear to truly look at herself and even consider that maybe she is the one who has driven him away. Regardless of the timeline, I think nearly all of us Turds are agreed, IG didn't leave for BW, he left AE because of AE. She will never be able to face that so in her mind everything will always be BW's fault.
She is also desperately hoping they split up. The non-stop cyber bullying is AE's way of trying to make that happen. I honestly think AE thinks she might get him back if her love rival is out of the way.

AE: I have never felt jealousy. I can imagine IOAN and Bianca going at it and I feel almost nothing.

Yeah, right.... She is seething with jealousy and SHE is the one who keeps bringing up the much vaunted 7" of IG. The fact that she is fixated on images of them shagging says it all. No, not jealous at all Alice :LOL: Just like she never lies....

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She is a horrible human being. She is a drunk.

But for the life of me, I can't figure out what Ioan is doing. If Alice is to be believed, he has not seen his kids since he got back, and that's been two months now. He was gone for four months. And unless something comes to a head really quickly regarding that, I will never get it. She can't hold the children from him, which she has been doing. I have two male friends who had half custody of their children. But I can guarantee you if Alice had been playing the games she is playing it would never last. They would not be without their children, period. Both would have stormed into the home and gotten their children, or most likely would have already been before a court on an emergency hearing regrading her interference with his visitation. It would have been addressed. So I do not understand why that has not happened. When she puts out there that he hasn't seen his children in eight months, most women would judge that, and men also. That's a fact. That is what will destroy his career, not leaving her. Those kids are going to be lost to him forever emotionally if he lets this go on much longer.

^^^^ ALL of this ; EXACTLY ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.