Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #58 Goodbye, Gloria, my old friend. I hope to hire you back again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of wish Bianca hadn't posted this. There's no need for her to get drawn into a spat with AE, or to even acknowledge AE's batshit crazy drunken ramblings. It looks better for both BW and IG to carry on maintaining a dignified silence.
I see the advantages to completely ignoring AE, but I can understand how frustrating it would be to be accused of all kinds of crap spewed through a ton of sock accounts going after Alice. I’m not sure I wouldn’t do the same thing. And at this point, I am guessing she is also getting legal guidance.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
AE better have some proof of what she’s said today, I can see a lawsuit happening. And yet they still enable her, it’s madness.
I almost feel sorry for AE. It's like watching someone setting themselves on fire and the FM's are just throwing on more petrol.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The Sun published that it was BW behind the abusive accounts? Yeah I’d be suing them too. She has every right of reply, AE should not silence her like she’s trying to with IG.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I kind of wish Bianca hadn't posted this. There's no need for her to get drawn into a spat with AE, or to even acknowledge AE's batshit crazy drunken ramblings. It looks better for both BW and IG to carry on maintaining a dignified silence.
Totally agree
I feel like this plays into her hands too

Reactions: 6
The Sun published that it was BW behind the abusive accounts? Yeah I’d be suing them too. She has every right of reply, AE should not silence her like she’s trying to with IG.
I was wrong; it was the Mirror. Alice was referring to two posts from here, not Twitter or Instagram.
9B96E255-9105-41D5-A253-6E4DF4620605.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I half agree but at the same time I think she's been quite clever about it with the inclusion of the bit about giving Twitter permission to provide info on her usage. What better way to prove that Alice is talking bollocks about Bianca trolling her with fake accounts? Especially when Alice knows she can't do the same because Alice's Twitter usage data would drop her in the tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Sorry if this has been said, on page two atm! But the way she said in response to a comment that she can dig into her savings to find Gloria for a year and ‘will gladly do so’...

huh? So she isn’t fired at all? It’s just that you’ll be paying for her, not Ioan? So why the wailing about the girls losing family? She’ll still be there. Paid by Alice!

Or could it be... surely not... she has zero intention or forking out for Gloria, but doesn’t want people to realise it’s her decision to let her go too, not Ioan’s, because she’d get less sympathy from ‘neither of us want to pay for her’?

An embarrassment.

Reactions: 30
Totally agree
I feel like this plays into her hands too
She posted sunset shots with no text and that played into people’s hands too. It’s no win. At a certain point, I think she should stand up for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I see the advantages to completely ignoring AE, but I can understand how frustrating it would be to be accused of all kinds of crap spewed through a ton of sock accounts going after Alice. I’m not sure I wouldn’t do the same thing. And at this point, I am guessing she is also getting legal guidance.
I'm glad she posted something. Alice has fully crossed the line and publicly defamed her and accused her of acts that she has not engaged in. These accusations have been made to incite hateful behavior towards Bianca. I think we will be seeing some legal movement regarding Alice that she will not like. And it's about bleeping time. She won't rest until Bianca is back in the hospital with an MS flare or back in Australia. She still sees IG as her possession.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
On yourself Bianca. Whether it ends up being a sensible move or not, at a certain point you have every right to stand up for yourself. People will treat you how you allow them to treat you.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It feels like a wine night. It’s only Tuesday. AE is back like a stampeding wildebeest. I need wine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What choice did she have? This is the first time Bianca has directly challenged what Alice has said. It is that serious. Alice has defamed her and claimed that Bianca tweeted to Alice via an alt that Ioan was '7 inches inside me' and it has been picked up by the newspapers

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I don’t think that’s for AE although it will be interpreted that way. It’s more for the tabloids.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.