Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #56 I've got 99 filters but a pool filter ain't one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tamika was always lovely on here, but on Twitter she was as bad and often worse than some of AE's most vile FM's. Idk what her motives were but she wasn't just defending BW, she was actively baiting AE and her FM's.
I actually didn’t realize she was on here. Will say I had second-hand embarrassment for her on Twitter. Same with whoever the one is who kept going on about beautiful babies…I mean just yikes. Way too invested.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That was me and I apologise, especially to Happy Camper, for suggesting that it should he off that table. I believe that it is against the rules for me to even suggest that as it would fall under tone policing. So I take that back completely. ❤
Sorry for the typos 🤦🏼‍♀️. The table not that table obviously lol. Anyway, Happy Sunday everyone 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The mask mandate would still apply I believe. It looks like the mandate came back in July 2021 so the video would have to be before then. So why post it now Alice??

She deactivated her twitter so people could not search it, like we had been doing here. And for other reasons, but not because she was being trolled lol. Speaking of which I might update the wiki as it's all quiet on the Alice front.
The NY Times has a story on the reinstated mask mandate. It went back into effect in October 2021 and is still in effect.
[/QUOTE]

I posted a screenshot from our LA County Public Health website up thread. Many of us here in LA never stopped taking our masks off indoors save for indoor dining. We have consistently had mask mandates reintroduced. Right now you have to show proof of vaccination to enter restaurants and other indoor businesses. Our animal hospital/vet made us show ours to go inside. I suspect the bowling video is from many months ago.

@Bridgeofsighs asked about a private bowling alley. Unless it was in someone's home, they'd still have to wear masks. Even then, I doubt parents would allow their kids to go maskless. Our Covid numbers are really high right now. Kids have to wear masks in the classroom.

Reactions: 15
Not gonna lie, I’d love to read one just for the laugh. As if they’d be used in any way in a custody case/divorce.
😂😂😂
Dear JuDge.
AliCe is The best Ever MAmmy and Give Her the ouse 2
CLive and LOoPiNe 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And her friends parents
I couldn’t believe it when I saw that post.

She’s genuinely risking the parents of Ella’s friends not being happy for them to spend time with Ella any more in the future. Imagine having your kid filmed and then put on an account filled with insanity, bullying, that attracts press attention and is currently involved in a contentious divorce? It wouldn’t be okay without permission even on a regular person’s account but it’s much worse when it’s hers imo.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
The power of a hundred bucks of Cameo fees should never be underestimated.

The NY Times has a story on the reinstated mask mandate. It went back into effect in October 2021 and is still in effect.
Is this in LA though?

This says it's July 2021. Los Angeles county to reinstate mask mandate indoors - YouTube
[/QUOTE]
Yes.
870D823C-C233-4EE3-9D70-0C40E92C5808.png
Updated in October 2021. Still current according to LA public health.

Countersigned The Rat in the Prius and the Squirrel in the bin.
Emma refused to sign.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Loopy hits #TeamAlice and sees an “amazing level of love and support” not wishing to rain on anyone’s parade but isn't it time someone told him that the hashtag belongs to a bondage group?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Loopy hits #TeamAlice and sees an “amazing level of love and support” not wishing to rain on anyone’s parade but isn't it time someone told him that the hashtag belongs to a bondage group?

He has four likes and one reply 😂

• Haha
What an absolute crock of shite 😂😂😂

Too little too late, the lawyers will of been on a fishing spree months ago and won't be interested in her latest posts. I think this is why she took her Twitter down it was fear of how far back they might go. Just my take on it.
All of the lawyers want her to get better, including those on Ioan's team for the sake of the children and his career. They will have come down on her like a ton of bricks after the Bianca killing the girls' dream tweet. She has been threatened with some kind of consequences for parental alienation if she doesn't pull her socks up and all of those retrospective tweets will be used if she doesn't. But as @NarcRage said, Ioan won't want full custody long term. He wouldn't be able to go on location or work long hours without organizing full-time child care, Bianca won't have signed up to be a full-time step mum, her MS wouldn't allow it and the girls wouldn't want it, and they will want and will have planned to be spending time alone and/or Bianca to accompany him on future jobs

Reactions: 9
I made the mistake of clicking it the other day 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.