Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #56 I've got 99 filters but a pool filter ain't one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice get something wrong?! She would never
Yes she banged on about it and then went quiet. Both photos can be seen on their respective Instagram accounts - similar style but different photos and taken at opposite ends of the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Mad Betty do you know when the mask mandate started in LA so we can date the bowling video?
[/QUOTE]
Could this have been a private bowling alley? Definitely not AE voice on the recording. I doubt she was there, she is always so loud and yelling.

@Mad Betty do you know when the mask mandate started in LA so we can date the bowling video?
Could this have been a private bowling alley? Definitely not AE voice on the recording. I doubt she was there, she is always so loud and yelling.
[/QUOTE]
If she had been there she would have shoved her face into the frame with her mouth open

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Alice will be getting child support and spousal support and if she isn't receiving it before the divorce is finalized, it will be backdated from the date of the separation.
Based on his income, no? He doesn't strike me as a wealthy guy, just a working actor. Those Harrow residuals can't be that lucrative. If he winds up obligated to cover her health insurance costs in addition to child support and whatever the prenup specifies, things could get pretty tight in his household, no?

Reactions: 9
If she had been there she would have shoved her face into the frame with her mouth open
[/QUOTE]

True. Also if Alice was filming, Big E would've likely looked in her direction when she was doing her little celebratory skip.

I'm inclined to agree. I think she'd want to be seen if she was there, and I doubt she'd stay silent, especially when everyone else was cheering for Ella.

Reactions: 13
I think she confused his photo with a similar but different one that BW took in Nice. His was taken in Australia. Both were silhouetted but his had a girl with wind blown hair in.
Another example of Alice getting it completely wrong!!!!
I mean she said Ioan sent the same picture to Elsie, so its not something he posted in public probably

that pic in Oz in 2019 was hilarious tho. she kept commenting under that pic "WHOSE HAIR?" and Ioan replied after like the third message that it's just a random girl and he just liked that picture and he loves Alice forever and ever lol (comments not available anymore coz they disappear if you get blocked)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I mean she said Ioan sent the same picture to Elsie, so its not something he posted in public probably

that pic in Oz in 2019 was hilarious tho. she kept commenting under that pic "WHOSE HAIR?"
Yeah I just assumed it was the hair photo in Byron because it is actually a great photo and it seems like he was very proud of it (in her re telling of it). The Nice one by Bianca isn't anything special really...not sure why you would be crowing about it.
Alice's attention to detail isn't great - she seems to get the wrong end of most sticks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Based on his income, no? He doesn't strike me as a wealthy guy, just a working actor. Those Harrow residuals can't be that lucrative. If he winds up obligated to cover her health insurance costs in addition to child support and whatever the prenup specifies, things could get pretty tight in his household, no?
He has just done the job in France so Alice will be paid a percentage of that job for child support and spousal support and any future work he gets, she will get the same percentages for residuals for jobs he did when they were married. She will be off his insurance from the moment they are divorced. Things generally get tighter in most divorces because there are two households to maintain. I doubt income from residuals are going to be significant. Aside from Harrow, every TV show he has been in has only lasted for one season and isn't repeated often and the films weren't big box office earners. Harrow only gets 500,000 Australian viewers per episode on average, though I would suppose more residuals would come from sales to streaming services and networks. That money has to last till he gets the next job and he isn't that in demand

Reactions: 7
Morning, all.
I'm not sure that the abortion issue should be off the table. I think it is a valuable indicator of Alice's hypocrisy - she and her FMs sit in high moral judgment and slander BW with impunity, representing AE as purer than the driven snow, so for her to casually overshare an experience that is considered a huge moral issue - particularly in the US, where the Republicans are trying to overturn Roe vs Wade, is highly relevant. In my opinion.
What do others think re: the last point?
That was me and I apologise, especially to Happy Camper, for suggesting that it should he off that table. I believe that it is against the rules for me to even suggest that as it would fall under tone policing. So I take that back completely. ❤

• Heart

that pic in Oz in 2019 was hilarious tho. she kept commenting under that pic "WHOSE HAIR?" and Ioan replied after like the third message that it's just a random girl and he just liked that picture and he loves Alice forever and ever lol (comments not available anymore coz they disappear if you get blocked)
Yes, that was it, that he had sent the photo to Elsie and supposedly led her to believe that he took it and it then showed up on BWs instagram. I still wonder if that October 9 timing meant they all already knew about BW.

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]

The mask mandate would still apply I believe. It looks like the mandate came back in July 2021 so the video would have to be before then. So why post it now Alice??

She deactivated her twitter so people could not search it, like we had been doing here. And for other reasons, but not because she was being trolled lol. Speaking of which I might update the wiki as it's all quiet on the Alice front.

The mask mandate would still apply I believe. It looks like the mandate came back in July 2021 so the video would have to be before then. So why post it now Alice??

She deactivated her twitter so people could not search it, like we had been doing here. And for other reasons, but not because she was being trolled lol. Speaking of which I might update the wiki as it's all quiet on the Alice front.
[/QUOTE]
The NY Times has a story on the reinstated mask mandate. It went back into effect in October 2021 and is still in effect.

Reactions: 5
[
maybe there is another big call on monday and she is preparing by showing that her kids have fun/she is responsible when she is alone in charge of them? Hence all the content this week?
Yes, this is my suspicion as well. It's all optics.

Reactions: 22

The NY Times has a story on the reinstated mask mandate. It went back into effect in October 2021 and is still in effect.
[/QUOTE]

Is this in LA though?

This says it's July 2021. Los Angeles county to reinstate mask mandate indoors - YouTube

Reactions: 3
In the financial disclosure forms (form E) in England you have to state whether you have any intention to remarry. I wonder if the same is true in CA?
I have never heard of that here in the US! However, my ex was court ordered to agree to an annulment if I decide to remarry in the Catholic Church.

Never ever getting married again. Once was enough. 22 years on and I haven't even lived with anyone! Boyfriend and I keep separate places. I LIKE eating crackers in bed. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.