Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #56 I've got 99 filters but a pool filter ain't one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She better be careful with her spending. She does not have a job, so final calculations might surprise her. If all she has is her share of the house, she might not get what she thinks she will. Calculations will start from date of separation.
She doesn't appear to be. The kept woman vibe is strong in here.

Also, this tit show will go on for years. My vow on it, as Loopy would say.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I for one am glad to see her focusing on her kids and posting positive stuff about them for a change. Like others though, I'm not convinced she's had an epiphany because she's done this sort of thing in the past (given the impression that she's moving on, then gone back to her deranged ranting). But I still hope I'm wrong and that it's not just a temporary thing, like it has been in the past.

Reactions: 19
(If he indeed told his daughter that he would never have a girlfriend or that he will come back if she is behaving that is indeed a mistake too, but this constant asking about a girlfriend is very suspicious in my mind coming from a 7/8 year old, Alice definitely isnt telling the full truth here)
This situation is so fishy. I could see him making a stupid ass promise like that to an 8-year old to stop her from crying... But why is Alice treating that "promise" as a gospel? She couldn't have bleeping believe it herself, she's not a complete moron. And she had changed many times on who he allagedly swore this oath of celibacy. That's why I kinda doubt it ever happened.

BW is friends with IGs brother on Instagram. I don't know how long for...would be interesting to know
Is he friends with Alice, tho? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This situation is so fishy. I could see him making a stupid ass promise like that to an 8-year old to stop her from crying... But why is Alice treating that "promise" as a gospel? She couldn't have bleeping believe it herself, she's not a complete moron. And she had changed many times on who he allagedly swore this oath of celibacy. That's why I kinda doubt it ever happened.
I reckon she made it up. I can't imagine it's a question that would even cross an eight year old's mind. Even if she did ask I suspect the question would have been deflected.
More like alice asked him over and over again to promise this to her and he said whatever he needed to say to get out unscathed

Reactions: 16
I doubt you would ever tell a child you'd never have another girlfriend again especially if you already knew that was a lie.

Reactions: 27
I reckon she will quickly log in and disappear again to extent it for another 30 days, probably we wont even notice lol
I’m sure you have technology that will tell you when she does that right. No pressure

• Haha
(If he indeed told his daughter that he would never have a girlfriend or that he will come back if she is behaving that is indeed a mistake too, but this constant asking about a girlfriend is very suspicious in my mind coming from a 7/8 year old, Alice definitely isnt telling the full truth here)
My daughters constantly asked their father if he was going to get married from the get-go so I don't find this at all odd. They didn't ask if he had a girlfriend because we all pretty much found out at the same time due to his carelessness. He swore blind he would never get married again, in fact, he did, not to the same person and 10 years later when they were older. The fact is our world had been turned upside down and most children hold out the hope that their parents will get back together and they will be a family again. A new girlfriend is the reality that they won't and it scares them. So I can quite see them asking and him telling them no.

I missed the bit about the parents visiting him in France. How do we know that?

Reactions: 11
I doubt you would ever tell a child you'd never have another girlfriend again especially if you already knew that was a lie.
Alice has some lying disorder I recon. Chronic liar. Although she does insert some truth into things 90% of rest is a lie

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My current ad is way too canny.

Also glad we’re back on track now, that was a wild ride for a bit there!

7497EC29-C477-47C8-8F82-1D08337871A5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In the financial disclosure forms (form E) in England you have to state whether you have any intention to remarry. I wonder if the same is true in CA?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She better be careful with her spending. She does not have a job, so final calculations might surprise her. If all she has is her share of the house, she might not get what she thinks she will. Calculations will start from date of separation.
Alice will be getting child support and spousal support and if she isn't receiving it before the divorce is finalized, it will be backdated from the date of the separation. Bowling and a drive to the beach are normal activities that aren't going to make a dent in finances and are something the children should be doing. I don't actually think Alice was at the bowling, and I think the beach post was from the trip away at the beginning of the month and it was an exercise in trying to show she is a present mother and what Ioan is missing.

Alice has some lying disorder I recon. Chronic liar. Although she does insert some truth into things 90% of rest is a lie
She is also oddly candid with information that is damaging to her, which is why she is in the legal trouble she is in now

My daughters constantly asked their father if he was going to get married from the get-go so I don't find this at all odd. They didn't ask if he had a girlfriend because we all pretty much found out at the same time due to his carelessness. He swore blind he would never get married again, in fact, he did, not to the same person and 10 years later when they were older. The fact is our world had been turned upside down and most children hold out the hope that their parents will get back together and they will be a family again. A new girlfriend is the reality that they won't and it scares them. So I can quite see them asking and him telling them no.
Well it's a difficult one to navigate. He doesn't want to hurt the girls and at the same time have to swear he will stick to a lifetime of celibacy (which he shouldn't have to, much as AE would like this. "If I can't have him, no one can"). The fact that the girls cared so much about whether he had a gf proves that they wanted him to stay in the family home (thus the PA is a recent thing). Also he was seeing them immediately after the split and I imagine every time they came back they were grilled about whether there were women's clothes etc in his apartment by AE. They had to be AE's spies. So it's a bit of both.

@Mad Betty do you know when the mask mandate started in LA so we can date the bowling video?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think the sudden IG reveal was so Alice couldn’t pretend she was exposing a sordid affair. She might have threaten to go to the media with it. She went with the ‘cheating’ angle anyway but it took the edge off and the power away from her that they posted it first themselves.
Yeah she totally forced their hand there. I know the cameos have already been discussed a lot. They make me feel sad. She is so very clearly struggling. I would actually love her to turn her life around & use her Twitter & Instagram to document her fitness & wellness journey, adapting to life as a single parent, revenge body type of shite, but with intensive therapy also. She has a large following of women that obviously went through similar issues with men. She could cultivate a more empowering, inspiring community for herself if she ever finds the motivation to do so.

Reactions: 12
Just going to put something out speculatively. Remember the silhouetted beach photo that Alice said the girls remarked on, that Ioan said he took but that later showed up on BWs Instagram? She said that he had told the girls it was his photo and they were all outraged when it turned out BW had the same one and they surmised that BW took it. What if, before the Instagram reveal of BW/IG, he had told the girls something/more about his relationship with BW? Alice started to lose it at about that point. Someone may have saved the screenshot as to to timing. Which to me might indicate the whole “I’ll never have a girlfriend” comment may have happened, but a lot earlier (as in, when they separated) and possibly because at that point, he didn’t have a GF and made the comment in good faith at that moment. I agree saying “never” was a poor move - if in fact it happened.

ETA: BW posted that photo on Oct. 9. The “finally smile” post was Oct. 27,

Reactions: 11
Just going to put something out speculatively. Remember the silhouetted beach photo that Alice said the girls remarked on, that Ioan said he took but that later showed up on BWs Instagram? She said that he had told the girls it was his photo and they were all outraged when it turned out BW had the same one and they surmised that BW took it. What if, before the Instagram reveal of BW/IG, he had told the girls something/more about his relationship with BW? Alice started to lose it at about that point. Someone may have saved the screenshot as to to timing. Which to me might indicate the whole “I’ll never have a girlfriend” comment may have happened, but a lot earlier (as in, when they separated) and possibly because at that point, he didn’t have a GF and made the comment in good faith at that moment. I agree saying “never” was a poor move - if in fact it happened.

ETA: BW posted that photo on Oct. 9. The “finally smile” post was Oct. 27,
I think she confused his photo with a similar but different one that BW took in Nice. His was taken in Australia. Both were silhouetted but his had a girl with wind blown hair in.
Another example of Alice getting it completely wrong!!!!

Reactions: 13
Is he friends with Alice, tho? :D
IIRC no and never was

she was however following and followed by some of his family and childhood friends on both IG & twitter tho, this ended a few days/weeks after the reveal (not sure when). Guess she spammed them questions lol

BW only started following his people hours post reveal btw
I’m sure you have technology that will tell you when she does that right. No pressure
i have, but it's not worth to run a script for this all day lol

Reactions: 13
I think she confused his photo with a similar but different one that BW took in Nice. His was taken in Australia. Both were silhouetted but his had a girl with wind blown hair in.
Another example of Alice getting it completely wrong!!!!
Alice get something wrong?! She would never

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.