Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Endora

VIP Member
I can't see that video here! But I don't need a reminder, I remember it well! Hey maybe he picked up a weird accent during the Crusades 😄
Sorry, I thought I was posting a link. I was surprised when his face showed up on my post.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

NarcRage

VIP Member
I dont think her following him is unusual, but she was following Alice (and the pictures she liked were all non-couple shots). It is a bit odd when two years later you nab her husband.

Curiously enough Ioan stopped his SM activity pretty much entirely in may 2019 too.

London from march to end of june, then LA, then back to Oz in september
So when the insta liking stopped in May he wasn't there but from Sept 2019 to March 2020 (Fedexed back) in Australia (plus back in LA for Xmas 2019). Then he was back in Aug 2020 to wrap up filming then back in LA until he went to France in Aug 2021

When is BW/IG trying insinuate the relationship with IG started? When BW went to France in August 2021?

I don't believe that. I reckon between Sept 2019/March 2020. At the latest.

welp

VIP Member
I remember when Ioan was more active on SM (around 2015/16) he seemed a bit goofy too, he certainly has changed. At least in public appearance

• Sad

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I agree, I wasn't sure if it was just me who felt that way because I've often felt like "well, if you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig...I guess that means there's no hope for me then", so I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that wasn't ok.

Aw thank you Autisteuse, you're such a sweetheart xx
Is there anything we can do to help you feel better? xx

• Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
Well I think there is something in the liking Alice's posts on insta then suddenly stopping liking posts.....
How do you know she suddenly stopped liking his posts May 2019? Honest question as I’m not a big SM user

NarcRage

VIP Member
if you follow BW you can see any post she liked of Alice, it starts in november 2018 (that's when she probably became an extra on Harrow) and stops in may 2019 (during that time Alice was visiting Ioan in London btw)

Ioan was in 2019 in Oz until early march, but she continued liking Alice's pics till may. to make this theory work she and Ioan would need to already be in contact

If we want to construct a theory out of the liking angle I think till may 2019 she was just proud to be on the same show as a international star and a bit of a fan of his, thus also following his wife, all very innocent. Then her marriage started breaking down and she felt bad for liking pictures of the wife of somebody she has a crush on, now that she is about to become single. I definitely dont think that the affair was there yet (neither does Alice fwiw)
So where was he from March 2019 onwards? When did he go back to Australia? Do we (or rather you) know?

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
She has said she has relapsing-remitting MS, which is generally far less aggressive than primary-progressive MS. Although it is a spectrum - she may be on the more aggressive end of it. However, there are several drugs available for RRMS, many more so than for PPMS. It’s not a given that she will have rapid disability or frequent, severe relapses. MS is pretty unpredictable. She could go a long while with no relapses accumulated disability. Or, she might not. She seems to be doing a lot to try to keep the worst of it at bay, insofar as she can.
Apologies, my earlier post said 'progressive MS' but the journal articles I read were about 'Agressive MS' which is what she says in her Instagram video just over a minute in she says:

'....... that's actually comes with a diagnosis of Agressive Multiple Sclerosis....'

1CEC0960-784F-41C9-965C-1BDCB55E04B3.png

Last edited:

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
Speaking of accent work has anyone seen Orphan Black?
I was astounded by Tatiana Maslany’s acting skills. Each character she played had a totally different personality and accent..

You really need to watch the new film out this month- 'Save the Cinema' ....a true story about a cinema in small town Wales
pits lovely and has some real Welsh actors in it - as well as a few non Welsh actors who put on a pretty decent accent
Ioan would have been perfect in this!
I am in LOVE. Thank you so much for tossing this my way! 💚🥲

House of Tea

VIP Member
No, I wasn't personally referring to you, nor do I remember your post. No, I was not jumping down your throat. Please don't accuse me of animus against you where none was intended.
Who were your referring to if not some of the posts on here?

Whatever Alice has said and done (and I agree she has said some awful things) it doesn’t make that comment ok. Most people are really lovely on here and there is a lot of humour, kindness and warmth. But when I saw that comment I just thought no.
It's completely your opinion, friend. I understand.

brie l

VIP Member
Perhaps I misspoke. Conditioner and a trim plus new clothes is hardly a makeover. My daughter at that age picked out her own clothes and hair style. But she went to a stylist for her hair and had bright colorful clean clothes. Plus she always looked nice and well turned out regardless of what she wore.
The mum is Alice so both girls are always going to march to the beat of their own drums.

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Apart from that Team Alice twitter fan-page, the “not endorsed” 🙄🙄 one.. which other accounts went down when she logged off?

Lillymyheart

Chatty Member
Who is AD? I’m hoping Adrian Dunbar…holy mother of God and the wee donkey!
Seriously though, there’s so much speculation going on I think it’s time we passed the files over to AC12. Ted Hastings sort it out for us!
Oh Lord, I thought AD was Amy Douglas 🤦🏼‍♀️

House of Tea

VIP Member
Oof yeah, I just listened to it. That's a very forced laugh. I don't know why she would do that. I don't think she is fake in general btw but those forced laughs people do on SoMe do annoy me.
Maybe she feels under pressure to post cute/uplifting stuff. I don't do social media so don't know what the expectations are.
I don’t think there are any expectations on how you use social media.