Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
Oh god now we are expected to pay for the privilege of helping/cheering up rich celebrities

sometimes the world is a totally weird place

Intentionally unemployed celebs crying round their $2.5million house jacuzzi 🤯

like… this woman is the epitome of privilege. She has an education, can speak 4 languages and has lots of connections in the media and industry… and she’s clomping around her California pool deck begging people to pay her $40 for a 2 minute rambling.

meanwhile down in Tonga a wave wiped out some people’s entire families and livelihoods. Hmmkay

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

welp

VIP Member
Alice’s head will be scrambled by that pic … so much for her to work out …
Looking happy
Exercising
Communicating
Walking a dog outside
Looking after it by picking up 💩

and the best goes on da di dum di dah 🤦🏻‍♀️
nah, she and her loons (I can already predict Lin's rant word for word) will focus on his loss of hair and how old he supposedly looks (like a grandpa on a walk with his granddaughter etc.)

i find it interesting that he makes zero efforts to hide his hair loss anymore, this lines also up with him giving interviews without make up to hide his wrinkles in France. It really seems like the whole vanity thing was a Alice issue rather than a Ioan issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

LikeABirdInFlight

Yes, a newbie here. I've been reading these threads, and Alice's twitter, for a few months now. Figured it was time to actually get a log in.
Mostly what I want to say is what a great community this is. I've seen all mAlice and the FMs negative comments about this place, but those come from a place of envy and hatred. All I see when I read here are a bunch of people making observations and supporting each other. The support here for people in the forum is stronger than any I've seen the FMs give one another on twitter. You all often ask after each other, mentioning when someone has been quiet and if they're okay. I just think that's so wonderful. It's not something I often see on twitter amongst the FMs.
I guess this is my introduction post, just to mention how fab I think the supprt is here. Hopefully now I have a log in I'll comment more.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

welp

VIP Member
The Cameo for Clive is fair gross. Lifting her, er, carriage up for him to be slayed by her mammary glands. Saying at first if she had known it was Clive, she would hae dressed up for him, then later saying she did dress up fir him...
can you imagine how Alice would have acted if a woman had done a video like this for Ioan under his request while they were together?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

claudiarocks

VIP Member
She’s carrying a bag of $hitcoin 😂💩 💰
Alice’s head will be scrambled by that pic … so much for her to work out …
Looking happy
Exercising
Communicating
Walking a dog outside
Looking after it by picking up 💩

and the beat goes on da di dum di dah 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

CantieQuine

Chatty Member
It's really just an update on courtship by letter and telephone, isn't it?

At least with a courtship by Internet and telephone these days you probably have sorted out your compatability in beliefs, character and so on without sex getting in the way! You've probably talked a lot more about your past and what you want in your future than those who spend their dates in the pub or nightclub 😁. You'll have talked about your likes and dislikes, your hills to die on, your families, your upbringing and what you would like to change for your children present or future, any religion, and so on. You've probably reached a level of knowledge of each other and of emotional intimacy greater than many others purely because you've had to talk to each other without anything else, no distractions from talking.
My husband courted me o'er 5000 miles via internet. He proved everything with back up references, answered every question. And like you say here, when you are "older" you know what things to directly ask. And to challenge and to talk through. It was a magical time. Met online in March that year. Met in person end of April. Married in August. Its been 20 years now. 🥰.....we were both shy people. Gave us both reality and courage to be direct. He wanted ti marry: he was ready. No ultimatums.
I said to him, "I dinna even know what you smell like!" He said: see this blue corduroy shirt I hae on? He overnighted it to me. It was good. All good. Sometime, you have to try. You have to step out. You don't hae anything to lose.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

plinky

VIP Member
Hang on sorry, Daily Mail you are just pissed off that this site exists cos it means less revenue from the hits on your articles. You write the same fucking stuff! And you have open comments where everyone wades in with mean comments!

I wrote the line they quoted in that DM article. No you are right DM, we don’t get paid for it. But you do. My actual job is not writing about people’s silky tresses or trawling their IG accounts.

sometimes I am just astounded at what lengths of hypocrisy money drives people and organisations to. The double think is just simple plain gaslighting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Just seen this wow IG looks so old and really really thin. I hope he starts eating and fills out a bit.
He looks like he has been under a lot of stress, which he has.
Could you imagine dealing with lawyers and Alices shit on a day to day basis.
Don't envy the guy at all.

• Heart
  • Sad

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Worried that she's in a really bad way. Trying to get her Cameo preview out of my mind, because it made me feel bad and guilty
I'm not. She viciously went after a lawyer, her soon to be ex-husband, Bianca, and anyone who dared question her abusive behavior. She needs to be held accountable. It will be the thing that will ultimately get her to stop, get help, heal, and move on with her life. All my opinion, of course.

• Heart

Lillymyheart

Chatty Member
I've got depression and when it is really bad you can tell by my dinning room table first. It's the first to pile up. When I'm good it's perfect. And then the laundry piles up, I get behind on everything. Then I'm overwhelmed by all that I'm behind on and just get more depressed. When I'm good everything is beautiful. But there are tipping points in life. It can be a divorce, a death, a family member with an addiction, a job loss, a terrible illness.

Alice is depressed. Her house looks fine to me. Little E looks adorable. When I looked back on one of my 1970's elementary class pics I had on white keds sneakers and a dress. One of my sneakers had a hole in it. We weren't poor. I said, "Mom, why did you send me to school like that?!" She said I let you dress yourself. LOL. She let me be kid. It was the Free to Me and you days. In the end, she was an amazing mother. Clothes don't matter. Something on the floor doesn't matter. The pool is an extra and the first thing I'd let go if my husband left me.

Why am I sharing this? Because I'd be Alice in her clothes and hair and makeup. I think I look okay. My house would be hers. I think it looks okay. And my pool would probably look worse. I'd cover it and pretend it was fine lol.

I just feel a little sad now. So this is for all the other people out there who are mess I guess. I send you a hug.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

EllaBella89

VIP Member
nah, she and her loons (I can already predict Lin's rant word for word) will focus on his loss of hair and how old he supposedly looks (like a grandpa on a walk with his granddaughter etc.)

i find it interesting that he makes zero efforts to hide his hair loss anymore, this lines also up with him giving interviews without make up to hide his wrinkles in France. It really seems like the whole vanity thing was a Alice issue rather than a Ioan issue.
It’s probably very freeing to be away from someone that’s constantly ripping into your appearance and taking the piss out of you on social media at every opportunity, especially when that person is your wife. He’s ageing, like we all do. Good on him for not hiding it anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Def I think she suffers from depression. When my depression worsens the first thing to go is brushing my teeth and then sleep patterns. Household tidying also goes. I'm still there because I'm still grieving. The manic late night tweeting and rages is not depression though.

I think Gloria is no longer there and I think that is why the house is falling into worse condition. And I suspect it all happened around New Year's, which is the 12 month date, possibly under lawyers advice 'you've given her 12 months and now we'll show her how life will be once the $$ run out'. No more Gloria. Get a job. etc.

I suspect the three days away after the New Year wasn't just a beach holiday. I think she was told IG would need access to his house that weekend without her and the girls there. It was likely suggested she take the girls away to soften the blow of his things disappearing AND keep Alice as far away as possible. I bet he paid for it. I also suspect this aligns with Gloria being let go, hence IG collecting Gloria's key at her house.

Alice has a way of spinning things to her advantage. I always assumed there was more to the coastal getaway with the girls and then she posted that IG was coming with an off duty sheriff to collect his things. And just like that... there it was.

There is always more to the story.

• Heart
Reactions: 37