Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kingseven

VIP Member
If you were seemingly unkind, I didn't notice. Anyway, what's 'unkind' -- we don't have to slavishly agree with other's opinions -- no point taking the time to patronise this or any other forum if we aren't free to voice our opinion (even if our opinion varies from post to post)

Yes, it's good to see he feels comfortable in himself and with BW. They both look healthy, their dog warms my heart, sniffing around the way real dogs do the minute they get outside. Poo bag, check. All good. And a lot to be said in favour of older men, plus what you said
Wonder if it's already happened but Twitter allowed her to 'resign' to save face?
I had wondered this

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Ally Pally

VIP Member
It just now hit me about the story AE told about IG going to pick up keys from Gloria. I think the first assumption I had was that she changed the locks to the house like she had threatened in her Twitter.

But now that I think about it he must have gone to collect the key from Gloria as in end of employment action.
Alice wouldn't of been able to keep that quiet she'd of used it as another stick to beat Ioan with.

Dombey

Agreed. But he has had a previous set up with them. The shoot where he emerged from the sea, where he was smiling at someone except there was nobody there. It was his push to be regarded as Daniel Craig’s replacement. Nothing wrong with ambition but the fact he did that, and with them, shows he is no stranger to putting stuff in Pap’s way. Nobody in the States gives a Tattle Turd for him, there is no reason for some random photographs to stake him out. Planned.
Well reasoned

Knitwit

VIP Member
Perhaps I misspoke. Conditioner and a trim plus new clothes is hardly a makeover. My daughter at that age picked out her own clothes and hair style. But she went to a stylist for her hair and had bright colorful clean clothes. Plus she always looked nice and well turned out regardless of what she wore.
Up until the age of 3, I went to town on what I dressed my kids in, when they started choosing I let them choose and gritted my teeth. You are right though they always had fresh clean clothes for their 'creative' clothes choices and bath time was bath time, when it came to hair cuts my middle wouldn't have a trim but was always religious about showering every day

Knitwit

VIP Member
I am behind on the threads and trying to catch up is making me look at my own comments and I am seeing what my own biases are.
Since Alice has gone quiet I have lost interest in the FM's and even Tone. I wish Ioan would be a bit more vocal. We all have opinions about Alice and Bianca and judge them harshly.
I have a bone to pick with Ioan and the way he has handled this and no, I am not victim-blaming. Yes, he is less vocal. Is that why he gets a free pass?

Endora

VIP Member
That’s true.
Whenever social media is discussed I always think of that black mirror episode ‘nosedive’.
In the friendship groups or social groups I’ve been in past and present, there’s definitely been a certain expectation to come across a certain way and to show people how exciting your life is, though. It’s very depressing, as you can be sat with someone who is telling you how shit their life is and how everything is falling apart… then you saw they simultaneously
posted a super upbeat post or selfie with a caption about how great life is 🥴
Classic episode- funny and depressing at the same time.

• Heart

CantieQuine

Chatty Member
Thank you, when I say I'm feeding the chooks I actually am (sometimes) feeding the chooks.
Sir Joh Bjelke-Petersen, former Premier of Queensland (1968-1987), and the longest-serving referred to news conferences as “feeding the chooks”. Just one of his many colourful sayings 🤩
Chooks also used in Scotland🥰

Dombey

Is Alice bipolar? Feb 2019 and March 2020, she was acting out. March 2021 too.
Feb/March is northern hemisphere spring and many with bipolar (if not on meds) go off the deep end in spring. Lengthening daylight hours. In Aus, September is the danger month for bipolar.
Wow. Interesting. Thanks

• Wow

StoneMountain

VIP Member
I don't understand why an attractive woman would fck up her lips like she has. She had nicely shaped lips when younger that might have thinned as she aged, so all she had to do was put a little bit of filler in, if that was the case, not plump them up like fish lips. Those lips are so off-putting up close. I hadn't noticed her jacket the first time in the Joyce video. I went back, and, wowza, that jacket is covered in fabric pills and/or dandruff and/or -- I don't know. I don't get it. I'm sure she has plenty of clothes in her closet for the video.
BIB: I doubt AE has been shopping for clothes since her obvious weight gain - I mean, surely she would have been papped while out shopping if so? (sorry, slaps self - this is most unkind of me to say that)

ButterTart

VIP Member
That Oprah clip was pretty sad. The kids today seem to be doing well though, and they are in touch with Betty. Such a needless situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Dombey

I'm not sure.

At the very beginning (when even I felt sorry for her) she was a bit different.

Sure, she was angry the first few days, but she wasnt manic tweeting. She only announced their seperation, said that she got gaslighted/mentally tortured (actually her only negative post against him at the time), and then in comments that she went through 4 therapists, that it was a limbo for 6 months and the kids are freaking out.

Then she went silent for a few days, and replied to a couple of articles and comments that came out (e.g. she said that what Ioan's mom said in the press was nice, but then casually called her a racist lol), she was already mentioning that they are working on something that makes all 4 of them happy, etc.

Then Ioan killed off her twitter, she went over to IG, but she only really made two posts.

In both posts she makes sure to focus on the impact on the kids (the initial announcement already did the same) without saying something bad about him, this is a very efficient and smart way to shame somebody back. Something she completely gave up once he filed (that's why I was convinced for a long time that she actually doesnt want him back anymore, but various comments over the past months proved this wrong)

So yes, quite honestly, back in february I though they will eventually get back together lol (there were also various media reports at the time that neighbors heard them having peace talks in the garden, and there were pictures of him going to the house even after he moved out)
That's very interesting. Thank you

SusanC

VIP Member
For the love of God …. Her top is loaded in dog/rat/squirrel hairs ! …. I mean it’s the basics isnt it ! Does she not watch these back before posting them? Who the fck is Joyce ? New character for the 2022 season of the Alice show?
Joyce? I haven't watched the vids. Is Joyce mentioned in one?

Dombey

That’ll be how she does her ransom note

I know I could do an emoji but there are a few posts that when I see them make me roll my eyes at Alice so it would be handy to have it as one of the reacations. Mostly I use the like, laughing or the heart. But Alice make me roll my eyes so far back in my head I can see behind me 😂
I get it. Thanks. Didn't realise the 'big' smiley things are known as 'reactions' as opposed to 'emojis'. Thanks again. Learning all the time ...