Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
There's an interview with Kevin McKidd (known internationally for Trainspotting and Gray's Anatomy) where he's speaking in his natural Scots accent and talking about his voice role in Brave. The producers wanted Young MacGuffin to be unintelligible so they asked him to speak gibberish. Instead, McKidd suggested that he speak a broad version of his childhood dialect of Doric and gave them an example to their blank faces. So Young MacGuffin speaks broad Doric to the joy of those of us quines and loons who can understand Doric though his is purposely broadened and he's frae Elgin which is the opposite end of the area from where I'm frae. I did ken someone frae Elgin years ago who spent the first few weeks of his Royal Marine training being completely unintelligible to everyone else on course 😁.

Edited to add video -

I actually wanted to post something about this a while back, I'm so glad you did! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Bianca is looking more and more fake to me. I can't watch a single Alice video (I tried once but had to stop it as soon as she appeared).something so disgusting about her look and everything about her(I never found her attractive even in her younger photos).
Only ioan is coming across as a genuine guy now LMAO

Jelly75

I would peg her as snorting Adderall or another stimulant. Coke is expensive.

It's why I think she was posting about the youngest being ADHD to build a story to get meds. I really wonder how what the kids might be on with the force of AE in a pediatrician office.

She's a lot more beaten down looking than I realized. I would even wager she might do some kind of home "adult performances" to get some discrete cash. Nothing that would show her face but to do a wiggle like that on her first cameos are just absurd.

She's very invested in being online in one way or another.

Her IG pictures ...that house seems so utterly depressing. I bet it has rats in it.
Harsh.