Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #55 More Easter eggs than a Taylor Swift album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for Ioan if he is seeing that, knowing that his kids are living in amongst that mess.
I know you weren't suggesting that all people who live untidily are poor parents and I myself am turned off by Alice's mess. But I also know that many of us (I definitely do) here comment negatively about her disorganization and dirtiness, and I wanted to just state for the record (and maybe for my own self esteem) that parents who are untidy and poorly organized can be WONDERFUL mums and dads. I am untidy, and have many friends who are not neat and I believe we are loving, supportive, firm and sane parents. I have an old cashmere sweater with lots of moth-holes but I wear it around the house because it's cosy and still keeps me warm and I know that most thrift stores/op shops wouldn't accept something so holey. Granted, I wouldn't make a cameo video while wearing it, but heck yeah I wear it in private. Alice clearly has some mental issues and is also an unkind, selfish person; to me, the mess of her pool and house are a problem because they reflect the mess that is her soul.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh ok. I guess I just thought that since she has a lot of followers and posts fairly regularly, that if she stopped maybe people would unfollow her so she might feel some pressure to continue.
She most probably does. She must have also seen the publicity she gets from the daily fail and as she is an aspiring actress wants to keep being relevant.

I know you weren't suggesting that all people who live untidily are poor parents and I myself am turned off by Alice's mess. But I also know that many of us (I definitely do) here comment negatively about her disorganization and dirtiness, and I wanted to just state for the record (and maybe for my own self esteem) that parents who are untidy and poorly organized can be WONDERFUL mums and dads. I am untidy, and have many friends who are not neat and I believe we are loving, supportive, firm and sane parents. I have an old cashmere sweater with lots of moth-holes but I wear it around the house because it's cosy and still keeps me warm and I know that most thrift stores/op shops wouldn't accept something so holey. Granted, I wouldn't make a cameo video while wearing it, but heck yeah I wear it in private. Alice clearly has some mental issues and is also an unkind, selfish person; to me, the mess of her pool and house are a problem because the reflect the mess that is her soul.
To be fair I am also terrible at housework and rely on the help of a cleaner once a week. But malice has help at home every day. Her house should look better.

Reactions: 18
Her lips look kinda awful, is she getting whatever she gets put in there topped up does anything else think?
Yeah they look even bigger than normal. Coupled with the comedy spectacles and the slicked down bleach hair it just looks horrendous to be honest.

Reactions: 10
I feel for Ioan if he is seeing that, knowing that his kids are living in amongst that mess.
I just find it heartbreaking she is so wrapped up in herself and her hurt feelings she is willing to punish her children and deny them their Fathers love. I hope the book is thrown at her for the PA. And someone should tell her that living in a tit pit reflects on her not Ioan.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I think there's a difference between having a house that is lived in untidy disorganisation and a house being unclean/ dirty.

I say this from a standpoint of someone who really struggles with self care and keeping on top of things around the house because of MH.

Me and Alice pointing at each other RN:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I think there's a difference between having a house that is lived in untidy disorganisation and a house being unclean/ dirty.

I say this from a standpoint of someone who really struggles with self care and keeping on top of things around the house because of MH.

Me and Alice pointing at each other RN:
This. My bedroom is chaos always

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'd say Elsie misses her dad like crazy. Plus she will know he is in the same area now and she still isn't seeing him. PA is child abuse.
I just thought she looks lost in that IG photo, I have a sinking feeling those children are trying to make Alice happy and it's not a child's place to comfort a parent.
Pull your finger out Ioan your girls are suffering imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think there is a point where it becomes bad parenting - if your house is so bad that there's no clean clothes, bugs, dirt, and their friends are talking about it, that's unfair. Same with disorganisation - if they never have a costume when needed or always late for school or not picked up on time, it's not ok to let it get that far.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
A few more thinkings out loud, I also think there's a difference between someone who is environment conscious and wears clothing even though it's not pristine anymore and someone who for MH reasons just can't.

There's a part of me that applauds AE and IG for not being too fashion conscious at home and clearly passing that on to the girls. I don't see anything wrong with wearing something a bit baggy or holey especially around the house. I think particularly if children are made to change clothes every time they get a speck of dirt on them you might as well install a revolving door on the washing machine :ROFLMAO:
There's a limit though, as unclear as I am in myself about where that limit is 🤔

I'm also really on the fence as to whether it's calculated on AE's part for sympathy, some sort of delusion that she thinks she looks amazing even though she's looking really quite dishevelled, is it that she's drinking/using her medications excessively, or if she is really struggling with MH and just is unable to take care of herself etc. I just honestly don't know.

I am also in the habit of wearing things until they have so many holes in them they could give Sunday Mass in the Pope's stead because of my MH :ROFLMAO: I do try and wear clothes that are clean and not full of holes when I'm doing something professional or have an appointment etc, my Father basically instilled in me an inability to go to work or an official appointment without brushing myself up.

This has ended up working against me in the past though. I once was refused mental health help because was told I didn't present as someone who struggled with depression because I had specifically showered that morning, brushed my teeth and hair, wore clean pressed clothes and had managed to not cry very much during my appointment🤦‍♀️ Went home and 😭 😭 😭 😭 because at the time I was struggling quite badly and really needed the help. I didn't bother trying to get a second opinion, I just felt like I was somehow a fraud which obviously made things worse and I ended up signed off work for a few months until I got some antidepressants that took the edge off.

I think there is a point where it becomes bad parenting - if your house is so bad that there's no clean clothes, bugs, dirt, and their friends are talking about it, that's unfair. Same with disorganisation - if they never have a costume when needed or always late for school or not picked up on time, it's not ok to let it get that far.
Yes I kind of didn't want to say because I am not actually a parent and sadly never will be, and I sometimes worry I am being seen as overly judgemental by parents 😬 But I think in the position that Alice is in, as a privileged woman who can afford help it's not acceptable to have children living in that state for long periods of time.

It is actually a health and safety risk in my opinion and also can imagine everyone getting mildly ill frequently. If she's not careful she could be looking at neglect allegations on top of the very clear case of parental alienation.

I totally agree with you that when it comes to having children it really isn't ok to let it get that far at all (y)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Didn't you message her on insta to try and offer constructive advice and sympathy around May or June and she got nasty with you? I think she did that to a lot of people.

Personally, I stayed well away from the lion's den and her hyenas out front making a lot of noise. One of the FMs sought me out and tagged me so I had to go private and block them.
Good memory! I actually commented on a photo suggesting to FM’s that it isn’t fair to judge Ioan because he was choosing total silence right now (and wasn’t active on social media nor being picked up by Daily Mail, etc.) so we don’t have both stories.

And yeah according to a Tattler she said, “bye never come back again” lmao like okeeeee witch. 👋🏼

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Team Doreen haha - I’m singing a bit of Dexys now 😀

Come on Doreen, oh I swear what you mean!
at this moment you mean everything
you in that dress, my thoughts I confess
verge on dirty, ah, come on Doreen!
Toora loora toora loo rye ay!
Poor Eileen. She’s been replaced.

credit to @claudiarocks

Thread suggestion I've got 99 filters but a pool filter ain't one
I’d change it to I got no filters and a pool filter ain’t one. Cuz she has zero filters…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd supervise an 8 year old with showers/hair to be honest. Lightly, but definitely keeping an eye on it. Hopefully she is.
I wouldn't supervise showers I do the sniff test on my daughter's hair to check she's done it but she's really self conscious about anyone seeing her body parts which is her right! This started at about age 6.

I think her bodily autonomy is more important than direct supervision I just prompt her and remind her where to wash . Her hair is cut into a bob her choice as she hates brushing it that reminds me I need to book a hair dresser appointment for her. 😂

Reactions: 7
I just find it heartbreaking she is so wrapped up in herself and her hurt feelings she is willing to punish her children and deny them their Fathers love. I hope the book is thrown at her for the PA. And someone should tell her that living in a tit pit reflects on her not Ioan.
I wonder if she punishes the kids to get at IG. Withholding them from him, knowing it is hurting both parties. Depriving them of the pool that was obviously a daughter daddy activity from past posts. She knows those kids are his achilles heel and she will use it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
A few more thinkings out loud, I also think there's a difference between someone who is environment conscious and wears clothing even though it's not pristine anymore and someone who for MH reasons just can't.

There's a part of me that applauds AE and IG for not being too fashion conscious at home and clearly passing that on to the girls. I don't see anything wrong with wearing something a bit baggy or holey especially around the house. I think particularly if children are made to change clothes every time they get a speck of dirt on them you might as well install a revolving door on the washing machine :ROFLMAO:
There's a limit though, as unclear as I am in myself about where that limit is 🤔

I'm also really on the fence as to whether it's calculated on AE's part for sympathy, some sort of delusion that she thinks she looks amazing even though she's looking really quite dishevelled, is it that she's drinking/using her medications excessively, or if she is really struggling with MH and just is unable to take care of herself etc. I just honestly don't know.

I am also in the habit of wearing things until they have so many holes in them they could give Sunday Mass in the Pope's stead because of my MH :ROFLMAO: I do try and wear clothes that are clean and not full of holes when I'm doing something professional or have an appointment etc, my Father basically instilled in me an inability to go to work or an official appointment without brushing myself up.

This has ended up working against me in the past though. I once was refused mental health help because was told I didn't present as someone who struggled with depression because I had specifically showered that morning, brushed my teeth and hair, wore clean pressed clothes and had managed to not cry very much during my appointment🤦‍♀️ Went home and 😭 😭 😭 😭 because at the time I was struggling quite badly and really needed the help. I didn't bother trying to get a second opinion, I just felt like I was somehow a fraud which obviously made things worse and I ended up signed off work for a few months until I got some antidepressants that took the edge off.

Yes I kind of didn't want to say because I am not actually a parent and sadly never will be, and I sometimes worry I am being seen as overly judgemental by parents 😬 But I think in the position that Alice is in, as a privileged woman who can afford help it's not acceptable to have children living in that state for long periods of time.

It is actually a health and safety risk in my opinion and also can imagine everyone getting mildly ill frequently. If she's not careful she could be looking at neglect allegations on top of the very clear case of parental alienation.

I totally agree with you that when it comes to having children it really isn't ok to let it get that far at all (y)
You have good parental instincts. My son chose his own clothes but we made sure they were clean and presentable. The rest was up to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I was refused help for the same reasons once.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.