Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #55 More Easter eggs than a Taylor Swift album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The same for me. I have so much stuff I don't know where to put it. It's mostly books, things I need for my hobbies, many an item with a sweet memory etc. Paintings on walls. I don't like bare walls.

But well, it's possible Ioan didn't move all his things here yet (storage perhaps) and Bianca probably has most of her things in Australia.

I also believe this is temporary. They'll look for a permanent place when he sells the house?
Ioan was known for being very tidy when living with Matthew Rhys. And minimalist living makes it easier to keep clean.

Reactions: 14
She also had Ella wearing her wig in one photo. And honestly I’m beginning to wonder if mAlice did do the makeup. Most kids can do really well at applying makeup at that age, plus little E doesn’t look happy. Bless her.
Elsie seemed talented as a baby
c52aa54521f191ccc9182f28ee93b2a8.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She also had Ella wearing her wig in one photo. And honestly I’m beginning to wonder if mAlice did do the makeup. Most kids can do really well at applying makeup at that age, plus little E doesn’t look happy. Bless her.
tit I don’t like talking about the girls but my daughter is same age and she has got into make up a few times and does it better than me. That black all over the face is usually a 5 year old trait. But hey little E is adorable and if she did it herself that is ok also. I just have a niggling feeling about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
tit I don’t like talking about the girls but my daughter is same age and she has got into make up a few times and does it better than me. That black all over the face is usually a 5 year old trait. But hey little E is adorable and if she did it herself that is ok also. I just have a niggling feeling about it.
Niggling feeling about it. ✋🏼

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes I thought Ross cameo was actually quite good and she should stick to doing them like that. Stop using the cameos as bait to get at IG and for sympathy like she did in Clive’s.
I thought it was quite good too.

I wish she’d take more care of herself, she doesn’t look well. She needs a good friend to say ‘come on let’s do a spa day.’ Or even just hair and nails afternoon.

Instead she surrounds herself with deranged people who encourage her negative traits.

Looking on cameo I feel sorry and embarrassed for the people on there who are charging so little and a kind of ‘why not?’ to those charging big bucks.

Reactions: 5
Niggling feeling here too, as I look at my five year old’s perfect bronze smoky eye 🙈 which is all well and good till it has to be cleaned off! We are well past the black smeared on the face a la Elsie, even at 5.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought it was quite good too.

I wish she’d take more care of herself, she doesn’t look well. She needs a good friend to say ‘come on let’s do a spa day.’ Or even just hair and nails afternoon.

Instead she surrounds herself with deranged people who encourage her negative traits.

Looking on cameo I feel sorry and embarrassed for the people on there who are charging so little and a kind of ‘why not?’ to those charging big bucks.
I agree but it’s not really a “spa day” she needs although I’m sure it would be lovely for her if someone did that. She needs psychiatric help for her mental illness/S. She’s in deep tit and she knows it. She looks much worse since coming off twitter cos she obviously has to deal with some consequences which she didn’t see coming. Sociopaths work outside the law but I think the law has come knocking. Pulling the poor me act isn’t going to save her, getting proper mental health help will.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
FWIW, when I was diagnosed with BPD three-ish years ago, I wanted to talk about it. I wanted someone to know. To certain people, I wanted to explain myself and my iffy behaviors towards them. To others, I wanted to just be heard. I wanted some sort of audience to which I could announce that I have this crappy illness and I don’t know what to do about it but saying it out loud feels bizarrely freeing. But I didn’t know how to introduce this matter to those people.

I don’t question Bianca’s decision to talk. I don’t feel suspicious because I personally understand that itching desire to just be honest as well as that creeping ghoul behind my back insisting it would somehow alter my life and people’s opinions of me.

Surely her friends and family knew, so why share it to a wider audience?

As she herself stated, because she wanted to urge people to treat life as it actually is: something that can be swiped away, and something that can be changed in deeply unfavorable ways, so do what you can to enjoy it to the best of your ability.

But why did she share it at this time?

I personally attribute Alice’s rampage as part of her reason. Bianca was cyber-stepped-on for literal months. Her life journey was redesigned by a woman who only knows her from an Instagram account—someone who has, like anyone else, absolutely zero entitlement to decide who she is and what her worth amounts to. She zipped her lips and let a hoard of adult women (whose fingers are hot-glued to their keyboards) harass her in IG DM’s, IG photos, on Twitter, and if they had her address then the outside of Ioan’s flat would be dripping with egg yolk right now. Her intentions with Ioan were marred, her family’s safety online was marred, photos of her face and body were marred, and her self-esteem was probably marred.

I believe Bianca shared about it now because doing so means she can own at least a SINGLE identity of hers that can’t be misshapen by ANYONE. She had no agency since bleeping October. She had always wanted to talk about this. Talking about it would free her just a little, as it did me. And it was probably something she could own.

And I also do believe that, to some extent, she did this at this time to partially ease the outrage of others looming over her, to settle the anger that is still smoldering towards her as Ioan’s girlfriend. I do believe that as well.

But I don’t read it as “Don’t be mean to be—I have MS, you know!!” but instead, “I am dealing with tit you will NEVER comprehend and I need to be treated like a human for a bit; and while I'm here, I hope you live well.” And if she did indeed make that video partially to soften the blows against her—who the duck cares? Whether or not people favor her, the tit she’s dealt with is beyond cruel. If homegirl is suffering from MS flare-ups over this trash then HELL YEAH, let her share it so maybe h8ers can back the duck off this child, like damn.

As I’ve suggested, I believe there are multiple reasons at play, but as I’ve stated in the past, I try to trust them. Maybe I’m dangerously naïve in my behavior, sure, maybe y’all in here who are suspicious have the right idea and are way sharper in mind than I am. I respect that about you. But I just choose trust. I trust you until you give me a reason not to.
I love the way BW said that the cyber harassment she faced didn't even scratch the surface of what she has had to deal with, with the MS. It's a very gentle way of saying to AE and the FMs to get stuffed. She has bigger issues to think about than their nasty jibes. Classy. Oh and that word Alice hates, dignified.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Perhaps I misspoke. Conditioner and a trim plus new clothes is hardly a makeover. My daughter at that age picked out her own clothes and hair style. But she went to a stylist for her hair and had bright colorful clean clothes. Plus she always looked nice and well turned out regardless of what she wore.
Up until the age of 3, I went to town on what I dressed my kids in, when they started choosing I let them choose and gritted my teeth. You are right though they always had fresh clean clothes for their 'creative' clothes choices and bath time was bath time, when it came to hair cuts my middle wouldn't have a trim but was always religious about showering every day

Reactions: 4
I'd say Elsie misses her dad like crazy. Plus she will know he is in the same area now and she still isn't seeing him. PA is child abuse.
I can picture Alice showing her every pap walk and every Instastory (even if none of them show his face). I do suspect that the approach Ioan and Bianca currently chosed is in order to normalize their relationship but at the same time they give Alice ammo to further alienate the kids (it's the only aspect that makes me question their approach, but it's potentially the biggest one). I hope that simultanously steps are being taken to reconcile the kids (at least Elsie) with him, but I'm not too confident that it will work.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
There's an interview with Kevin McKidd (known internationally for Trainspotting and Gray's Anatomy) where he's speaking in his natural Scots accent and talking about his voice role in Brave. The producers wanted Young MacGuffin to be unintelligible so they asked him to speak gibberish. Instead, McKidd suggested that he speak a broad version of his childhood dialect of Doric and gave them an example to their blank faces. So Young MacGuffin speaks broad Doric to the joy of those of us quines and loons who can understand Doric though his is purposely broadened and he's frae Elgin which is the opposite end of the area from where I'm frae. I did ken someone frae Elgin years ago who spent the first few weeks of his Royal Marine training being completely unintelligible to everyone else on course 😁.

Edited to add video -

I actually wanted to post something about this a while back, I'm so glad you did! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I can picture Alice showing her every pap walk and every Instastory (even if none of them show his face). I do suspect that the approach Ioan and Bianca currently chosed is in order to normalize their relationship but at the same time they give Alice ammo to further alienate the kids (it's the only aspect that makes me question their approach, but it's potentially the biggest one). I hope that simultanously steps are being taken to reconcile the kids (at least Elsie) with him, but I'm not too confident that it will work.
I have a lot of hope for Elsie and her dad. Not Ella unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.