Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #55 More Easter eggs than a Taylor Swift album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps I misspoke. Conditioner and a trim plus new clothes is hardly a makeover. My daughter at that age picked out her own clothes and hair style. But she went to a stylist for her hair and had bright colorful clean clothes. Plus she always looked nice and well turned out regardless of what she wore.
The mum is Alice so both girls are always going to march to the beat of their own drums.

Reactions: 3
I would peg her as snorting Adderall or another stimulant. Coke is expensive.

It's why I think she was posting about the youngest being ADHD to build a story to get meds. I really wonder how what the kids might be on with the force of AE in a pediatrician office.

She's a lot more beaten down looking than I realized. I would even wager she might do some kind of home "adult performances" to get some discrete cash. Nothing that would show her face but to do a wiggle like that on her first cameos are just absurd.

She's very invested in being online in one way or another.

Her IG pictures ...that house seems so utterly depressing. I bet it has rats in it.
Harsh.

Reactions: 1
Team Doreen haha - I’m singing a bit of Dexys now 😀

Come on Doreen, oh I swear what you mean!
at this moment you mean everything
you in that dress, my thoughts I confess
verge on dirty, ah, come on Doreen!
Toora loora toora loo rye ay!
#teamdoreen all the way. Clive can get in the bin with mAlice and the squirrels
14C8AD29-6E1F-4B18-B181-055F8856D1CB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Evening! I resisted the urge to watch the cameos then our little Penguin posted them. I pressed play by accident and my phone started playing the video on a loop even when I scrolled down the page 😂 The woman doesn't look well at all.

Reactions: 13
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I would peg her as snorting Adderall or another stimulant. Coke is expensive.

It's why I think she was posting about the youngest being ADHD to build a story to get meds. I really wonder how what the kids might be on with the force of AE in a pediatrician office.

She's a lot more beaten down looking than I realized. I would even wager she might do some kind of home "adult performances" to get some discrete cash. Nothing that would show her face but to do a wiggle like that on her first cameos are just absurd.

She's very invested in being online in one way or another.

Her IG pictures ...that house seems so utterly depressing. I bet it has rats in it.
I actually think that this comment crosses the line. This is the kind of thing that could get us Tattlers into trouble. You’ve made a lot of alegations there.

How is everyone this morning? This thread seems on a nicer track - I was a bit worried about the last one; people's tempers seemed to have frayed, and all of you are so lovely, and I have so much respect for you, that I hated to see various people upset. @CarrierPigeon, are you well today? Have you been able to get on with things? @KatieBee, did you get to see your friend for that evening of board games and sharp ones? @ReturningthePearls, thank you so much for trusting us enough to share the innermost tribulationd you have faced; I admire your courage and your frankness. And @CookieMonsta, my old friend, how goes everything?
Also, has anyone heard from @tilly27? I've been very worried about her. She bears everything with such fortitude and grace. A really admirable woman.
Any sightings, @Mad Betty ? :)
@KikiFromNy, hope you're well today! And @CantieQuine, I hope your haircut is settling in!
So much love to you all - and sorry to anyone whom I haven't mentioned. xxx
You are such a sweetheart. ❤ Checking in now!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is literally the only way he gets to see them now. On SM. No wonder he has lost weight and hair.
... standing at the school gates, waving as they get into their ride... We have no way of knowing the real story, but I'd be surprised if he hadn't petitioned the family court for visitation by now. It's been a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can picture Alice showing her every pap walk and every Instastory (even if none of them show his face). I do suspect that the approach Ioan and Bianca currently chosed is in order to normalize their relationship but at the same time they give Alice ammo to further alienate the kids (it's the only aspect that makes me question their approach, but it's potentially the biggest one). I hope that simultanously steps are being taken to reconcile the kids (at least Elsie) with him, but I'm not too confident that it will work.
I think AE abnormalised a separated father getting a gf. Apparently Elsie was always asking him to promise he would never get a gf. Either it's a lie or AE never stopped banging on about how it would kill her to see him with another woman. It sounds like her obsession, not an 8 year old's. Even if he split from BW, there have been other obstacles put in his way, he must come to the house to see them etc. The bottom line is AE doesn't want the kids to see him and if BW disappeared she would always find another reason why they would be in danger. "IG is a borderline narc, CP etc" which she has already said.

I think if the girls are seeing BW's insta then it's good. They may realise BW won't kill them etc. I also think Bubba Bear could be the ice breaker Elsie needs. She's really into dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has been discussed but can anyone view her Cameos? I had a brief look at her page and could only see the introduction video and a few pics. Although it did amuse me to see who had left the first review. I love how we all knew he'd be straight there. Alice's number 1 fan. 😁

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has been discussed but can anyone view her Cameos? I had a brief look at her page and could only see the introduction video and a few pics. Although it did amuse me to see who had left the first review. I love how we all knew he'd be straight there. Alice's number 1 fan. 😁
There's a playlist on youtube called Alice Evans cameo

• Wow
Why are the kids always wearing Alice’s clothes? It’s slightly odd. I have kids. They usually like their own identity. I understand ‘dressing up’ in mums clothes but there is something weird about how her kids are more of an extension of her, by also wearing her old clothes
I know she made a big deal, at one point, of how cute it is they want to wear her clothes in a kind of oh my God they are so close to me kinda way. But it doesn't look like she puts any thought into their wardrobe.

I think AE abnormalised a separated father getting a gf. Apparently Elsie was always asking him to promise he would never get a gf. Either it's a lie or AE never stopped banging on about how it would kill her to see him with another woman. It sounds like her obsession, not an 8 year old's. Even if he split from BW, there have been other obstacles put in his way, he must come to the house to see them etc. The bottom line is AE doesn't want the kids to see him and if BW disappeared she would always find another reason why they would be in danger. "IG is a borderline narc, CP etc" which she has already said.

I think if the girls are seeing BW's insta then it's good. They may realise BW won't kill them etc. I also think Bubba Bear could be the ice breaker Elsie needs. She's really into dogs.
Alice once mentioned the late, great Helen McCrory, and I think she could learn from her.
Luckily, Alice has already enjoyed longer than Helen on this Earth but one thing Damien Lewis said about his wife was very poignant to me. She told them that they should all love again, and told her teenage children that she wanted their Dad to have girlfriends and that it was OK. Such a wonderful example of an unselfish mother's love.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ella was quoted by AE (and no doubt AE backed this) as saying she will change her name to Evans at 18. Very sad.
Given the source, I'm not sure I buy that. On the other hand, given the hard-to-spell-and-pronounce alternative, I might do the same!;)

Sorry if this has been discussed but can anyone view her Cameos?
:cool: Scroll back a few pages.

Reactions: 5
The children are called Griffith, I think.

I wonder if Bianca will call herself Mrs Gruffudd(lo) if she marries IG :)

Reactions: 3
Are they? If that's the case, why change? It's not dad's name. What, in solidarity to mum who could be remarried by that time with a different name? Ah, kids.
well, it is dads name (in fact it is how the grand parents are spelled too), just not spelled in Welsh

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.