Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #55 More Easter eggs than a Taylor Swift album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there is a point where it becomes bad parenting - if your house is so bad that there's no clean clothes, bugs, dirt, and their friends are talking about it, that's unfair. Same with disorganisation - if they never have a costume when needed or always late for school or not picked up on time, it's not ok to let it get that far.
What would AE be like without Gloria? :eek:

Gloria tells her not to leave the house looking a state apparently.

Reactions: 7
I thought this was oddly specific. A fatty liver isn't the first thing that comes to mind with a heart attack and made me wonder if she was referencing her mother subliminally

Image 12-29-21 at 12.58 PM.jpg

Reactions: 6
I believe Bianca shared about it now because doing so means she can own at least a SINGLE identity of hers that can’t be misshapen by ANYONE. She had no agency since bleeping October. She had always wanted to talk about this. Talking about it would free her just a little, as it did me. And it was probably something she could own.

And I also do believe that, to some extent, she did this at this time to partially ease the outrage of others looming over her, to settle the anger that is still smoldering towards her as Ioan’s girlfriend. I do believe that as well.

But I don’t read it as “Don’t be mean to be—I have MS, you know!!” but instead, “I am dealing with tit you will NEVER comprehend and I need to be treated like a human for a bit; and while I'm here, I hope you live well.” And if she did indeed make that video partially to soften the blows against her—who the duck cares? Whether or not people favor her, the tit she’s dealt with is beyond cruel. If homegirl is suffering from MS flare-ups over this trash then HELL YEAH, let her share it so maybe h8ers can back the duck off this child, like damn.

As I’ve suggested, I believe there are multiple reasons at play, but as I’ve stated in the past, I try to trust them. Maybe I’m dangerously naïve in my behavior, sure, maybe y’all in here who are suspicious have the right idea and are way sharper in mind than I am. I respect that about you. But I just choose trust. I trust you until you give me a reason not to.

Absolutely this 👆

Having endured many things which many people online would probably pounce on and say were "made up" (but are in actual fact just life and what has happened to me), I have chosen a path of trying to be optimistic in the face of adversity, trying to see the best in people but being realistic at the same time, and striving always for positive outcomes.

It's not always been easy - I am not saying it has been - but I am still at times caught "unawares", or naïve if you like, by the sheer nastiness, evilness, manipulating audacity of some people out there.

And whilst "not zipped up at the back" (as a previous social worker in child protection I couldn't be!), I still retain a glimmer of hope for the Es relationship with their father in the future despite their mother's clear instability and current parental alienation.

I know she’s not an easy person but there’s somebody for everyone. Alice is grubby, lives by a swamp and has rats and squirrels running about.

Nah, Shrek was a cutey! It was inbuilt, genetic, and he was proud of it.
No attempts to pretend to wear Chanel with Shrek!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What would AE be like without Gloria? :eek:

Gloria tells her not to leave the house looking a state apparently.
What does Gloria actually do?

If I remember correctly she’s employed for 5 full days a week and the girls are at school for most of those hours.

The house and outdoor space should be totally spotless on those hours. The house doesn’t look enormous and even if she spent half her paid time cleaning it it would look good.

If I paid for five days of home help a week, I would want ‘magazine shot ready’ standards. I have visions of Gloria turning up in the mornings, taking a pot of coffee and a bottle of wine into Alice’s bedroom and them lolling about all day bitching about men.

For the love of God Gloria, flick a bleeping duster round will you love.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Alice once mentioned the late, great Helen McCrory, and I think she could learn from her.
Luckily, Alice has already enjoyed longer than Helen on this Earth but one thing Damien Lewis said about his wife was very poignant to me. She told them that they should all love again, and told her teenage children that she wanted their Dad to have girlfriends and that it was OK. Such a wonderful example of an unselfish mother's love.
Yes truly a great dame Helen McCrory ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh no. I just watched Clive's cameo message. He will be squirting over the boob wiggle. Has he no shame? Has she no shame? And as for what the hell happened to her pool? If the house is going to market they need to hire a pool guy. I fully expected to see all the dog poop not picked up when she was waving the phone in Emma's direction.
Her cameos are pretty bad.
The Clive one was pretty cringeworthy.
The pool is disgusting, why would you show that?
The other two were much better although dirty clothes, Alice? And i agree, her moving around is NOT GOOD.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else here wonder if Alice might have ADHD? For many adults, women in particular, ADHD can manifest itself as massive difficulty getting organized (hence the house contstantly in disarray), inability to focus or total hyperfocus (which in her case is her laser-focus on Bianca and Ioan, and on her own victimhood). I know that only a professional can diagnose, but my best friend discovered she had ADHD in her late 30s and has been educating me about it ever since (no, it's not just a condition that's only found in hyperactive little white boys). And it's highly heritable so if younger E does in fact have ADHD, there's a strong possibility one of her parents has it. And no, even if Alice has ADHD, I don't think that's ANY excuse for the way she behaves.

Could she be doing this to show the judge that she is making an effort to contribute financially to the family expenses?
No I don't believe she has ADHD. Or any others on that spectrum. ADHD doesn't manifest as loud and verbally abusive. Alice described herself once as having Tourette's though that could have been a joke.
I would not be surprised if she has bipolar disorder, previously known as manic depressive. Depressive most of the year except for manic about this time every year in the northern hemisphere.

Reactions: 9
Bipolar disorder was formerly called manic depression. It is a form of major affective disorder, or mood disorder, defined by manic or hypomanic episodes (changes from one's normal mood accompanied by high energy states).
Bipolar disorder is a serious condition. Mania often involves sleeplessness, sometimes for days, along with hallucinations, psychosis, grandiose delusions, or paranoid rage. In addition, depressive episodes can be more devastating and harder to treat than in people who never have manias or hypomanias.

Along with manic or depressive episodes, patients with bipolar disorder may have disturbances in thinking. They may also have distortions of perception and impairment in social functioning.

Reactions: 5
Yes I thought Ross cameo was actually quite good and she should stick to doing them like that. Stop using the cameos as bait to get at IG and for sympathy like she did in Clive’s.
Is it me but some cameos are a little depressing like AE is about to cry at any moment. But then I remember how she handles herself and it's tough to empathize with her. Anyway that photo of IG and little Elsie, it's absolutely cute.

P.S. I've just seen the Clive video and it made me nauseous. Ugh 🤢

Last edited:
Def I think she suffers from depression. When my depression worsens the first thing to go is brushing my teeth and then sleep patterns. Household tidying also goes. I'm still there because I'm still grieving. The manic late night tweeting and rages is not depression though.

I think Gloria is no longer there and I think that is why the house is falling into worse condition. And I suspect it all happened around New Year's, which is the 12 month date, possibly under lawyers advice 'you've given her 12 months and now we'll show her how life will be once the $$ run out'. No more Gloria. Get a job. etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm in Australia and there isn't a day that goes by when this story isn't on the gossip pages of the tabloids here.
I really don't know what to make of it all, so it's interesting to read through all of your comments here and to be more informed.
Sorry? I'm in Australia and it hasn't made the news at all here.
Your profile says you're in orange County. Which Aust state is that in?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Well I'm guessing by the fact she takes antidepressants she has depression. Unless she takes them for fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For the love of God …. Her top is loaded in dog/rat/squirrel hairs ! …. I mean it’s the basics isnt it ! Does she not watch these back before posting them? Who the fck is Joyce ? New character for the 2022 season of the Alice show?
A very cheap lint/pet hair roller would sort that right out.
People are paying money for these, money some may not really have to be spending on Cameos. She could run the roller (the lint one, not a steamroller) over herself at least once to show she appreciates them.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.