Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #55 More Easter eggs than a Taylor Swift album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mum is Alice so both girls are always going to march to the beat of their own drums.

Reactions: 3
Harsh.

Reactions: 1
Team Doreen haha - I’m singing a bit of Dexys now

Come on Doreen, oh I swear what you mean!
at this moment you mean everything
you in that dress, my thoughts I confess
verge on dirty, ah, come on Doreen!
Toora loora toora loo rye ay!
#teamdoreen all the way. Clive can get in the bin with mAlice and the squirrels

Reactions: 7
Evening! I resisted the urge to watch the cameos then our little Penguin posted them. I pressed play by accident and my phone started playing the video on a loop even when I scrolled down the page The woman doesn't look well at all.

Reactions: 13
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I actually think that this comment crosses the line. This is the kind of thing that could get us Tattlers into trouble. You’ve made a lot of alegations there.

You are such a sweetheart. Checking in now!

Reactions: 7
This is literally the only way he gets to see them now. On SM. No wonder he has lost weight and hair.
... standing at the school gates, waving as they get into their ride... We have no way of knowing the real story, but I'd be surprised if he hadn't petitioned the family court for visitation by now. It's been a long time.

Reactions: 6
I think AE abnormalised a separated father getting a gf. Apparently Elsie was always asking him to promise he would never get a gf. Either it's a lie or AE never stopped banging on about how it would kill her to see him with another woman. It sounds like her obsession, not an 8 year old's. Even if he split from BW, there have been other obstacles put in his way, he must come to the house to see them etc. The bottom line is AE doesn't want the kids to see him and if BW disappeared she would always find another reason why they would be in danger. "IG is a borderline narc, CP etc" which she has already said.

I think if the girls are seeing BW's insta then it's good. They may realise BW won't kill them etc. I also think Bubba Bear could be the ice breaker Elsie needs. She's really into dogs.

Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has been discussed but can anyone view her Cameos? I had a brief look at her page and could only see the introduction video and a few pics. Although it did amuse me to see who had left the first review. I love how we all knew he'd be straight there. Alice's number 1 fan.

Reactions: 4
There's a playlist on youtube called Alice Evans cameo

I know she made a big deal, at one point, of how cute it is they want to wear her clothes in a kind of oh my God they are so close to me kinda way. But it doesn't look like she puts any thought into their wardrobe.

Alice once mentioned the late, great Helen McCrory, and I think she could learn from her.
Luckily, Alice has already enjoyed longer than Helen on this Earth but one thing Damien Lewis said about his wife was very poignant to me. She told them that they should all love again, and told her teenage children that she wanted their Dad to have girlfriends and that it was OK. Such a wonderful example of an unselfish mother's love.

Reactions: 34
Ella was quoted by AE (and no doubt AE backed this) as saying she will change her name to Evans at 18. Very sad.
Given the source, I'm not sure I buy that. On the other hand, given the hard-to-spell-and-pronounce alternative, I might do the same!

Sorry if this has been discussed but can anyone view her Cameos?
Scroll back a few pages.

Reactions: 5
The children are called Griffith, I think.

I wonder if Bianca will call herself Mrs Gruffudd(lo) if she marries IG

Reactions: 3
Are they? If that's the case, why change? It's not dad's name. What, in solidarity to mum who could be remarried by that time with a different name? Ah, kids.
well, it is dads name (in fact it is how the grand parents are spelled too), just not spelled in Welsh

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.