Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #55 More Easter eggs than a Taylor Swift album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she can get herself together enough that the girls are clean and tidy for school. She that they get themselves showered but what about clean clothes and tidy hair? I bet the school would be taking note of any neglect.
I'd supervise an 8 year old with showers/hair to be honest. Lightly, but definitely keeping an eye on it. Hopefully she is.

Reactions: 11
It’s a very good thing that people promote awareness of health conditions. HCP will encourage people to do this especially someone who can give prominence the condition. It can help promote understanding and raise money for research and support charities.

It’s a very good thing if done positively and with the right intention.

That being said having a health condition doesn’t give you a get of jail card for how you live the rest of your life and some people are really bad advocates for the illness they suffer from.
I’m not sure if anyone has yet suggested that Bianca is immune from criticism after disclosing a serious illness. [Note: I don’t know if you’re referring to BW specifically, that’s just how I interpreted it. Please correct me if this isn’t accurate.]

And I’m thinking hard about your final statement about some people being “really bad advocates” for their illness. Personally I try to be really careful about determining that someone with an illness I don’t have is a poor advocate. Like I really try to tread carefully—even if it feels obvious to me that they’re not the best representative—because I don’t suffer from that illness, so in a way, I don’t know what experiences have shaped these supposed bad advocates to share the messages they do, and I don’t know the sort of “language” that is spoken & understood between people within that community—how they interpret this “bad advocate,” what their message personally means to them, if it somehow empowers them or not.

I hope that made sense.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She is 8, she doesn't need a 'makeover'. At that age, my kids chose what to wear and how to do their hair. Middle one refused hair cuts
Perhaps I misspoke. Conditioner and a trim plus new clothes is hardly a makeover. My daughter at that age picked out her own clothes and hair style. But she went to a stylist for her hair and had bright colorful clean clothes. Plus she always looked nice and well turned out regardless of what she wore.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also huge side-note that I am in awe of IG and BW’s seemingly super-minimalistic apartment like I could NEVER achieve that in a million lifetimes no matter how hard I tried.

If anyone in here goes the minimalistic route for their living spaces then I applaud you SO hard because I just have too much tit. I got like 40 vintage dolls, roughly 346 books last I checked, a small embroidered bench and my lil piano is in the corner of the room.😭😭😭 I’ve spent LITERAL YEARS gathering and hoarding this tit I ain’t never gonna give it up. 😩

If y’all suddenly stop hearing from me it’s because the weight of all this tit in my bedroom caused the floorboards to collapse and I died in the rubble.

Hats off to the minimalist magicians. 🎩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m not sure if anyone has yet suggested that Bianca is immune from criticism after disclosing a serious illness. [Note: I don’t know if you’re referring to BW specifically, that’s just how I interpreted it.]

And I’m thinking hard about your final statement about some people being “really bad advocates” for their illness. Personally I try to be really careful about determining that someone with an illness I don’t have is a poor advocate. Like I really try to tread carefully—even if it feels obvious to me that they’re not the best representative—because I don’t suffer from that illness, so in a way, I don’t know what experiences have shaped these supposed bad advocates to share the messages they do, and I don’t know the sort of “language” that is spoken & understood between people within that community—how they interpret this “bad advocate,” what their message personally means to them, if it somehow empowers them or not.

I hope that made sense.
You said it perfectly. I’m happy you did because if I answered like I wanted to it would create drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also huge side-note that I am in awe of IG and BW’s seemingly super-minimalistic apartment like I could NEVER achieve that in a million lifetimes no matter how hard I tried.

If anyone in here goes the minimalistic route for their living spaces then I applaud you SO hard because I just have too much tit. I got like 40 vintage dolls, roughly 346 books last I checked, a small embroidered bench and my lil piano is in the corner of the room.😭😭😭 I’ve spent LITERAL YEARS gathering and hoarding this tit I ain’t never gonna give it up. 😩

If y’all suddenly stop hearing from me it’s because the weight of all this tit in my bedroom caused the floorboards to collapse and I died in the rubble.

Hats off to the minimalist magicians. 🎩
The same for me. I have so much stuff I don't know where to put it. It's mostly books, things I need for my hobbies, many an item with a sweet memory etc. Paintings on walls. I don't like bare walls.

But well, it's possible Ioan didn't move all his things here yet (storage perhaps) and Bianca probably has most of her things in Australia.

I also believe this is temporary. They'll look for a permanent place when he sells the house?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Alice is always so vocal about it ‘she’s wearing my clothes’ that it feels weird and forced. Kids should have their own identities
This is what bothered me the most last night. Like really irked the duck out of me. Alice has a habit of posting photos or videos of little E with a hand me down of hers (so says she). The minute someone makes a nice comment towards little E about what she's wearing Alice immediately points out that what she's wearing is actually Alice's.

"It was mine!"

Like she cannot stand to let it slide. She has to claim ownership so the attention goes back to her. Such a Narc move. I find it belittling and as you say, weird and forced. Let the girl own what she's wearing. It's not always about you, Alice.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
After Clive two more normal reviews (it's the other two videos we saw)
8NaDPPm.png

I think Ross got the best deal out of it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
After Clive two more normal reviews (it's the other two videos we saw)
View attachment 1003307
I think Ross got the best deal out of it
Yes I thought Ross cameo was actually quite good and she should stick to doing them like that. Stop using the cameos as bait to get at IG and for sympathy like she did in Clive’s.

I also think actually factoring in & evaluating Alice’s cruelty towards others alters how we perceive comments like these. Like, the infert*lity remark will always be at the forefront of my mind. The cyber-harassment towards Bianca and others on Twitter. The divulging of personal, sensitive information from her marriage. The arrogant disrespect shown towards neutral people (and even fans!) who simply tried to guide her in the nicest way. The malevolent tweets deleted after the booze binging.
Didn't you message her on insta to try and offer constructive advice and sympathy around May or June and she got nasty with you? I think she did that to a lot of people.

Personally, I stayed well away from the lion's den and her hyenas out front making a lot of noise. One of the FMs sought me out and tagged me so I had to go private and block them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This is what bothered me the most last night. Like really irked the duck out of me. Alice has a habit of posting photos or videos of little E with a hand me down of hers (so says she). The minute someone makes a nice comment towards little E about what she's wearing Alice immediately points out that what she's wearing is actually Alice's.

"It was mine!"

Like she cannot stand to let it slide. She has to claim ownership so the attention goes back to her. Such a Narc move. I find it belittling and as you say, weird and forced. Let the girl own what she's wearing. It's not always about you, Alice.
Forgive for pointing out the obvious but...they are Alice's (very) old clothes, right? How would they fit otherwise?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
First of all, thank you @Penguin86 for posting this - now, where can my lawyers contact your lawyers for the inevitable court case that will be forthcoming for the trauma of watching them?

Seriously, I don't like to kick someone when they're down, but a good friend or agent would be honest with her and tell her all the things we've noted and say there are all sorts of things wrong about these videos that are unsettling and not likely to generate a lot of repeat business.

1) She looks so unclean. Her cleavage looks like it has either food droppings or cigarette ash or black make up powder scattered on it, on even blackheads - it seriously gives me the heaves.

2) Her clothes look unclean, unkempt and moth eaten. I would have thought she would have made an effort for the people paying for her services, even if it is only for a short $40 video. That's called professionalism and respect for yourself and your clients/fans.

3) She's supposed to be a professional actress/actor - she should know something about camera angles and lighting, and not be constantly moving around so that her audience ends up with motion sickness.

4) How does she not have some modicum of embarrassment showing off that clatty pool and hot tub? I mean, the hot tub looks like it's starting to grow new life forms 🤦‍♀️.

She exhausts me, and as has been previously noted, she gets little sympathy from me because I am unsure if this is all part of a game plan to generate more sympathy as the "poor, bereft, depressed, helpless and chronically ill middle aged wife cruelly dumped".

Whether this is a game plan or not, these cameos are awful to watch.

If she had a good wash, put on some clean clothes, sat down and made a decent cameo video then she might get a bit more sympathy and support and maybe more orders.
She looks absolutely bogging. That t shirt could run to the washing machine itself

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I disagree with the posters here who see this Cameo thing as a positive step for mAlice. I find the whole thing sketchy at best anyway, and the way she does it is just embarrassing and cringeworthy. Taking $40 off people for two minutes of rambling - what is she high on, or is she 3 sharp ones in already?! - just to fulfill her need for attention and sympathy and to feed her obsession with social media is just wrong. Sheesh, she could at least do some prep, doesn't even know to whom to address her first message without using 30 seconds of that time to just blather, not to mention the lousy delivery. I have never had motion sickness, but I staggered slightly when I stood up after watching it. Any judge to whom she presents this as a believable effort to find work will have a massive coughing fit to cover up his/her laughter.

The message she is presenting here is, woe is me, I have holes in my leggings and can't afford pool maintenance. Why doesn't she just drain the putrid thing? After the pool shot, she even mutters something like "oh, this is somewhat embarrassing, I might have to move". More fishing for sympathy.

Honestly, was there anything Ioan was not organizing, providing for or doing himself alongside being the sole earner? I dread to think what the inside of that nice house looks like.
I feel for Ioan if he is seeing that, knowing that his kids are living in amongst that mess.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Yes I thought Ross cameo was actually quite good and she should stick to doing them like that. Stop using the cameos as bait to get at IG and for sympathy like she did in Clive’s.
I wanted to say exactly this. Just do the Cameo’s, don’t get digs in at anyone and just be funny as we know she can be sometimes. Eugh did I just say something nice about Alice, who even am I??
Make them more personal, Clive sent some random tit at Christmas, talk about that.
Sorry still can’t stand salad cream 😂

• Haha

"It was mine!"

She also had Ella wearing her wig in one photo. And honestly I’m beginning to wonder if mAlice did do the makeup. Most kids can do really well at applying makeup at that age, plus little E doesn’t look happy. Bless her.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.