Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interviews are bound to be a massive train wreck and more ammunition for IG so she might want to be careful about what she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God, the idea of a little "press tour" both makes my skin crawl and makes me perk up with anticipation. It really is a car crash you can't look away from, except the cars are both going 10 miles an hour and could stop at any time but just utterly refuse to. The thing I'm not getting here is that, taking her at her word (a dangerous proposition), she's fully incapable of working. Meaning that for her and her children's lives to be financed to the degree she clearly wants, she's gonna need IG to be employable after she's done with him. What are interviews gonna do for her if not the opposite?

I mean I get what the media gets out of it; it's a fairly predatory institution that makes bank off of chronicling public breakdowns. For them these interviews will just be another day of the week. I highly doubt IG 'll ultimately suffer much because AE has thus far been incapable of discussing the breakdown of her marriage without looking and sounding unhinged, so... the only people ultimately hit by the "I have been wronged" tour will be Alice herself and those poor girls who will 100% have compromising private information about them shared on national TV just to spite their dad. Someone should really intercede ASAP. Maybe one of those friends she "doesn't have". And IG needs to file for primary custody as soon as he's back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
...discuss what? 4 out of 3 are objectively true. The thing about what it does to IG is not about what I think he deserves but about the fact she clearly means him to stay the breadwinner and keep her afloat until she dies, yet is doing everything she can to ensure he'll never make enough to support either of them ever again. Is she willing to set a torch to absolutely everything her and the kids have just to score points against him?

And from the way she poses for and captions her most recent IG posts, she knows people think she's embarrassing herself. And she's playing along, she's making herself the biggest public spectacle for their consumption because she absolutely understands that's why people are still looking at her at this stage. That new head shot wasn't serious, and it wasn't meant to be in good fun either. She's passive aggressively playing crazy for the rubberneckers.

As for her kids reading it... I mean she makes an endlessly huge deal out of the fact that her eldest follows IG on instagram, which, fair enough, but if THAT'S a big deal how is it ridiculous to believe she'll also have seen her mother's endless stream of drunk, unhinged selfies and posts crying and endless captions about her dad not loving her and her sister anymore? Either she saw both or she saw neither.

As for the dignity thing... well, at this point she's openly reveling in her utter lack of dignity and has reimagined it as some sort of empowerment. If she wants to do that, fine, but let's not pretend she thinks there's anything particularly dignified about exhibiting her drunkenness on instagram on a nightly basis as some sort of indictment of her husband. She wants to be seen as less than dignified. She wants to seem a mess, so she can say it's his fault.

What is there left to discuss?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is about the parking lot video. She is nuts
4T3izl3.png
OG39mSw.png

As usual no evidence
qfHTvSq.png

Sidw2hl.png

I thought Ioan didnt love anyone?
mQxEJ6M.png

You talk about sex the entire time, girl
m6xKyJc.png

Her strategy is pretty clear
Lkvfbrv.png

I see tweet and delete at play. didnt she just said they are happy?

Edit: i believe she delete the open to debate tweet LOL
mw1377j.png

So she talked with his parents, how does she otherwise know?
kEYRuxZ.png

iCiP00n.png

her definition of open to debate is obviously you are an sock if you dont agree with me
x5gIB6p.png

omg
otacKqU.png

LMAO
OZoCMvw.png

she really overestimates how many fans he has
also people dont imagine she was crazy all along they witnessed it
cvxknds.png

100% - except when you tell five different versions of your story
4p7R1jI.png

See, this is the problem. I've seen many divorces before. What often happens is that 1-2 years later the former couple manage to have a good relationship. Does she think she will have a chance of this now? Also she wouldnt have lost everything ffs. When every lawyer tells you this it has reasons why.
efDse6l.png

I'm gonna guess the others didnt said what she liked
cwIJvrW.png

from a hater that slips up? How can you find out anything over them? LOL
zEn9q7M.png

this is how she gets her info? From strangers criticising her bad public behavior over the years? NUTS
tVzzbko.png

Honey, stuff still goes straight over your head
GZMD1tY.png

she really has her kids sitting there with her while she tweets omg
YqxZFdl.png

I guess this was our "likes" investigation
0p3SuAM.png

relatable
XbKYsbg.png

moqpoVS.png

Alice stating things she doesnt know as a fact part 4292934
yzaNRxQ.png

This is all stuff she posted herself WTF :ROFLMAO:
VzUAtWA.png

She perfectly described Alice here and they dont realize LMAO
NnHHCFU.png

He is currently doing his part by earning money for them. Why should he not worry about their mother not doing her part properly? He would be accused of not caring. And see, this does prove that some criticism aimed at him is unfair when we say that he doesnt care: He probably does, but if that's how Alice react to this....
RsEFGiB.png

Eh...
nu5RL13.png

Ioan is Voldemort
iJjYwaz.png

HAHAHAHAHA
E0E7veu.png

this is how she defines being too involved
8Zev0qY.png

She wants to be famous again over this, right? :ROFLMAO:
kx4w9YH.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Already deleted the "asking for opinions and discussion" tweets. Impressively short turn around!
"There's something about his eyes", so obviously already cheating, in the Christmas video - I wonder if it's because he realised she was filming and it would inevitably end up on social media :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He was in recent years in Ava and San Andreas. This is proper BS (it does sound believable for TV series given that he is pretty much always cast as the lead, though - but he wasnt in Liar I believe)
Bz6HZIC.png

np6g1nI.png

WdadOZu.png

6mY3wGr.png

Bridge of Sighs was onto something with the stage mom thing
meNCS8y.png

Might I note that the influencer in question from that parking incident is way more famous than her
eG4o8XV.png

God this will be a car crash
tSc39De.png

Reactions: 5
Imagine having to watch Alice ranting, sweating and gurning her way through each day, spewing hatefulness and nastiness over her inflated overfilled lips.
I feel sorry for the children, as much as her heart may be broken she could have kept a lid on it for their sake.
It's not her heart that is broken, it's her ego.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
1636265982060.png

I thought life was paradise until the day he said he wasn't in love and was leaving...

1636266054602.png

I thought you had had 'one bad night' which is why you were angry when IG called the nanny having seen your all-night antics on Instagram?
The 'blue pyjama' comment seems contrary to the tmi.buzz where she seems very happy to answer pap questions over her fence.

Reactions: 9
"There's something about his eyes", so obviously already cheating, in the Christmas video - I wonder if it's because he realised she was filming and it would inevitably end up on social media :unsure:
Honestly I think that pic of him and BW is the greatest gift he could possibly have given her. Now she gets to blame his detachment in the insta pics and videos on a grand puppet master pulling his strings instead of the equally likely prospect of him just not loving her anymore and growing tired of her constant need to put every little thing on social media. It absolutely isn't unheard of for people who perform for a living to hate having their picture taken in private situations, and even before the divorce, I couldn't stand the "teehee he didn't want me to share this and here it is!" captions. Only to then shame and deride him for getting mad at the thing she already knew he'd get mad at. Continuously overstepping an explicitly stated boundary isn't funny, and his detachment in the pictures and videos could just as easily be a result of the fact she wouldn't stop doing it and he knew what time it was anytime she pointed a phone at him.

I'm also deeply annoyed at her constant assertion he doesn't get to act as a father because he's been away for long periods of time - he's an actor, that's the nature of the gig. AE damned well knows that. Just as well as she knows that the area they chose to settle in is wildly expensive to a degree that could only ever be financed by regular jobs. All of this she signed off on, all of this she wanted. I get that it was hard, but he was away to WORK, as he is now. And so what!? He should leave his children with someone who's making a performance out of how unfit she is to parent just because he was gone a lot? He's still their dad and their whole lives have been paid for by the work he did, it's not like he wasn't ever involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
god this is proper manic
gQsWNNh.png

you give us every reason, darling
FJnqHrk.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
The irony in her making snide comments about his career not going the way he wanted it when he’s overseas shooting as the lead, after finishing up another show where he was the lead, and she is unemployed and agent-less.

Can she actually hear herself?

But of course, she’s unemployed because someone had to parent and not because people don’t want to hire her, right? Gloria is just there for decoration? “He’s not that wealthy” and has “wasted their savings on litigators” but let’s keep the nanny full-time so AE has all the time in the world to tweet.

View attachment 851364
Ever the martyr. Such inspo. Very motivate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loooooong time lurker, first time commentor. I have been following this drama on and off since June when I googled Ioan and found out he was getting divorced. I was in my late teens when he was in Hornblower and had a HUGE crush on him. Alice is unhinged. I think he probably was sleeping with Bianca 12-18 months ago (which is inexcusable) but I think he was miserable for years before than judging by her temperament. I feel so bad for their girls. I hope Alice deletes social media and gets help before her girls are seriously impacted. I've lost a bit of respect for Ioan over this. He needs to step up as a parent IMO. Surely he has enough evidence to get emergency custody granted and ship the girls and the nanny to France to be with him. Happy to be told I'm wrong though!

Reactions: 14
god this is proper manic
View attachment 851363

View attachment 851364
Wasn't it 22 years last time? :unsure: I feel sure I even saw 23 one tweet.

Honestly I think that pic of him and BW is the greatest gift he could possibly have given her. Now she gets to blame his detachment in the insta pics and videos on a grand puppet master pulling his strings instead of the equally likely prospect of him just not loving her anymore and growing tired of her constant need to put every little thing on social media. It absolutely isn't unheard of for people who perform for a living to hate having their picture taken in private situations, and even before the divorce, I couldn't stand the "teehee he didn't want me to share this and here it is!" captions. Only to then shame and deride him for getting mad at the thing she already knew he'd get mad at. Continuously overstepping an explicitly stated boundary isn't funny, and his detachment in the pictures and videos could just as easily be a result of the fact she wouldn't stop doing it and he knew what time it was anytime she pointed a phone at him.

I'm also deeply annoyed at her constant assertion he doesn't get to act as a father because he's been away for long periods of time - he's an actor, that's the nature of the gig. AE damned well knows that. Just as well as she knows that the area they chose to settle in is wildly expensive to a degree that could only ever be financed by regular jobs. All of this she signed off on, all of this she wanted. I get that it was hard, but he was away to WORK, as he is now. And so what!? He should leave his children with someone who's making a performance out of how unfit she is to parent just because he was gone a lot? He's still their dad and their whole lives have been paid for by the work he did, it's not like he wasn't ever involved.
Definitely. If one parent isn't (for whatever reason) working, it is up to the other to put bread on the table. Which is what IG is currently doing. Along with the nanny, the upkeep of the family home, his apartment, some form of spousal support to her...

Reactions: 5
Oh dear some sad sack has created a ‘bianca gruff’ Twitter and is goading her. I despise Alice but this is all kinds of wrong and messed up…
I think this is awful too. She is clearly unwell IMO and this will push her closer to the edge. I reported the account to Twitter. I feel as for BW too as some people clearly thinl that troll account is her (they're clearly deluded).

Reactions: 9
The fake BW account isn’t funny

I was going to respond to her debate tweet but she’s removed it

I was going to ask how any of this is focusing on building a new future. But it’s pointless. I think she’s now riding on the ego boost of attention. She might make a little bit of ££ out of this, sell her story, maybe even write a book - it is sad that at 53, this is now going to be what she is famous for the rest of her life, her poor kids will be forever reminded of it. Any hope of an amicable coparenting relationship with Ioan over the next decade is now completely destroyed (both have had a hand in this). Is this really your legacy to your kids? So you can keep your swimming pool and nanny? It is sad she doesn’t want more for herself. Your husband leaving you isn’t the story you have to stick with. There are other stories

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.