Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A photo of him from 2016 looking very John Barrowman. He’s had a fair amount of cosmetic interventions I think.View attachment 850844
I don’t know why some look unfavorably on a male actor having cosmetic procedures or wearing makeup. If I’m seeing Harrow or Forever I prefer to see a nice looking man. I don’t care if he has had a chemical peel, dyed his hair, used treatments to stop baldness, or had Botox, etc. Nor do I care if he wears makeup. He needs to look his best to get jobs to support his family. It’s Hollywood and it’s 2021.

Yeah - not sure I like this. This is kind of mean, screen grabbing all her boob pics from her acting jobs. All/most actresses have done this and more besides. It’s life.
Is it as mean as AE saying that Bianca has casual sex with others? When she has no knowledge of such? I say it’s fair game, respectfully.
Besides, it’s out there on the internet to consume and Tattlelife is a gossip site. I don’t profess to be a girl scout when I come here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Right, there are also those Meghan stans LOL
I've been interested to see on other sites how personally various Meghan stans have taken Alice's attacks, and how vicious they can be now, in return. I haven't seen a single Trump supporter write comments along the lines of, "you attacked the former President so I'm glad your husband left you, you pathetic POS." I've seen numerous Meghan stans write really hashly about the marriage to Ioan failing as karma/ payback/ whatever for what Alice wrote about Meghan. I wouldn't be surprised if Bianca Gruff is one of them.

Reactions: 2
Yeah - not sure I like this. This is kind of mean, screen grabbing all her boob pics from her acting jobs. All/most actresses have done this and more besides. It’s life.
No, first of all I don't think the guys who took and combined all the screenshots did it out of spitefulness (I guess rather the opposite 😏). It's just a screenshot of the result page when you search for her 'pictures'.
And secondly, do you consider it a nice character trait when somebody constantly bullys another woman and says in public that "she's only an extra who poses naked" among many other 'nice' things - while she herself not only acted in such kind of films, but also appeared half naked on red carpets (it may well be that other actresses have done the same). But what is special about her: She constantly criticizes things in others that she does/has done herself. This - among many other examples - indeed shows a mean character.
And that's not something that has recently developed due to the divorce but instead it has been evident from her interactions with others on SM for many years.

Reactions: 10
Hello Sailor! :LOL:
("sailor" used to be David Bowie's username on Bowienet, apparently).

Alice being bitchy about Ioan's alleged procedures and "vanity" is just silly, your currency is your looks in LA (unless you're a "character actor"), so, who cares. We've moved on from the days when all a man did in the name of grooming was a shave and a splash of Old Spice. Alice, I'm sure, has had to come up to scratch to get jobs and isn't a stranger to the surgeon/aesthetician's office.

As for the posting of Alice's naked pictures on here - in response her comment about Bianca - it's not quite clear what Alice meant. Is she saying Bianca is an extra who strips naked (on camera and off or sleeps around to get jobs?) - it was her assumed promiscuity that was most pathetic. What an actress does when she's acting isn't who she is. Alice should know this fine well.

She's trying to plant seeds of doubt in Ioan's mind, or she's heard rumours (though, there doesn't seem to be evidence of Bianca's nudity or sleeping around). A lot of what Alice says is grasping at straws, tit stirring, or just plain incoherent.

What we do know is, that anyone who crosses Alice, makes her see red. The jealousy is so transparent. It's allowable if you're hurt, but trying to character assassinate people is beyond the pale.

• Heart
I just thought of the most random and ridiculous scenario I had to share!
I can picture IG and BW sitting together looking at Tattlelife while drinking wine and laughing hysterically! I don’t know why I thought of it but I did. 😆🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alice being bitchy about Ioan's alleged procedures and "vanity" is just silly, your currency is your looks in LA (unless you're a "character actor"), so, who cares. We've moved on from the days when all a man did in the name of grooming was a shave and a splash of Old Spice. Alice, I'm sure, has had to come up to scratch to get jobs and isn't a stranger to the surgeon/aesthetician's office.
As much as Alice likes to see and promote herself as some great open-minded feminist and progressive, she certainly holds a lot of outdated, weirdly sexist notions. There's nothing wrong with men taking advantage of some of the procedures/ products women have more famously had access to. If anything, isn't that a sign of egalitarianism? Besides, if George Clooney can admit that he had his eyes done (and I suspect a lot more he didn't admit to), Affleck clearly got hair plugs, Ryan Gosling's nose is not his original, then a smaller-time actor like Ioan should not be shamed about having work done to remain appealing to his target audience. This, Teehee, let's heap scorn on him for being a MAN who dyes his hair, wears foundation, had rhinoplasty just doesn't fly.

Remember when Alice posted that catty photo of Ioan hugging his daughter and her comment was along the lines of, "It's a cute picture but shhhh, we're all terrified she's going to inherit his nose!"? Again, the hypocrisy is nauseating... so Ioan's original nose wasn't as classically handsome as his current one. She forgets, perhaps, that many of us have seen photos of HER original nose and it wasn't so classically cute, either.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
As much as Alice likes to see and promote herself as some great open-minded feminist and progressive, she certainly holds a lot of outdated, weirdly sexist notions. There's nothing wrong with men taking advantage of some of the procedures/ products women have more famously had access to. If anything, isn't that a sign of egalitarianism? Besides, if George Clooney can admit that he had his eyes done (and I suspect a lot more he didn't admit to), Affleck clearly got hair plugs, Ryan Gosling's nose is not his original, then a smaller-time actor like Ioan should not be shamed about having work done to remain appealing to his target audience. This, Teehee, let's heap scorn on him for being a MAN who dyes his hair, wears foundation, had rhinoplasty just doesn't fly.

Remember when Alice posted that catty photo of Ioan hugging his daughter and her comment was along the lines of, "It's a cute picture but shhhh, we're all terrified she's going to inherit his nose!"? Again, the hypocrisy is nauseating... so Ioan's original nose wasn't as classically handsome as his current one. She forgets, perhaps, that many of us have seen photos of HER original nose and it wasn't so classically cute, either.
I didn’t know he had rhinoplasty. I think someone may have mentioned it here but I forgot. Whoever did Alice’s nose messed up. I’m not being snarky, but what a lousy plastic surgeon.

Reactions: 5
I just thought of the most random and ridiculous scenario I had to share!
I can picture IG and BW sitting together looking at Tattlelife while drinking wine and laughing hysterically! I don’t know why I thought of it but I did. 😆🤪
This might not be too far off. Just had a look at BWs second Instagram (for her dog…) and all posts about or referencing her (ex?)husband are GONE. Either she saw my post about it on here or someone who knows her did and told her about it.

Interesting she’d take the time to go through all those posts to erase him (like she went through and edited a lot of her captions before they went public) instead of just making her accounts private. Or leaving them up? If he’s her ex, and she didn’t get with IG until after they split, who cares if we know she was married before? 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I didn’t know he had rhinoplasty. I think someone may have mentioned it here but I forgot. Whoever did Alice’s nose messed up. I’m not being snarky, but what a lousy plastic surgeon.
Anyone know when he had it done? Yes hers looks very badly done and very obvious. His looks good.

This might not be too far off. Just had a look at BWs second Instagram (for her dog…) and all posts about or referencing her (ex?)husband are GONE. Either she saw my post about it on here or someone who knows her did and told her about it.

Interesting she’d take the time to go through all those posts to erase him (like she went through and edited a lot of her captions before they went public) instead of just making her accounts private. Or leaving them up? If he’s her ex, and she didn’t get with IG until after they split, who cares if we know she was married before? 😏
Mmmm strange. The truth will out, it always does!

Maybe she’s done it because she’s with IG and/or she had a nasty relationship and divorce.

Maybe she’s done it because she’s with IG and/or she had a nasty relationship and divorce.
That makes sense. But my point is that I’m pretty sure this board is being monitored by her or someone who knows her, because those pictures stayed up until after I posted them here. Same with her mother’s Facebook. After I posted screen shots from her public posts about Bianca, she made everything private. I doubt that’s a coincidence

Reactions: 6
That makes sense. But my point is that I’m pretty sure this board is being monitored by her or someone who knows her, because those pictures stayed up until after I posted them here. Same with her mother’s Facebook. After I posted screen shots from her public posts about Bianca, she made everything private. I doubt that’s a coincidence
I don’t doubt that all sorts are monitoring this thread. If you look at how many views there are, it’s mind boggling.
Besides, all the receipts are here. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is an absolute nutcase who never ever takes ownership of anything. The girl was running and yelling "stop" because she was hitting her car. Alice left and had hit two cars. And she sees nothing wrong with her behavior that day. I watched that girl's video where she explains everything that took place before videotaping. Of course, if you see someone about to hit your car as you were walking towards it, you would start running and screaming, "Stop! Stop!" I've seen people parked in ways that make it so that I wouldn't park in that spot, because their door might open onto my passenger door. Sure it pisses me off. But I just pass the spot by. But she could see the Jeep. How in the world do you hit it when pulling in? Then she hits the other car on the other side, I guess, also, and leaves the scene of the accident. Reading her skewed perception of everything, never being wrong, acting crazy, just goes hand in hand with how she keeps blatantly lying on twitter.
Alice Evans
@AliceEvansGruff

·
1h

NOT TRUE! The last parking spot was tiny cos she had parked her Hummer in a compact spot. She ran across to us screaming her head off STOP! STOP! + both Ella + I thought we'd run over a child or something. Then she covertly filmed me, making out she didn't know why I was mad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Found it. 1996. Alice was 28.
View attachment 851258
It’s not that bad.
Her nose looks normal there! It's balanced for her face whereas her current one looks obviously fake. In a couple of photographs from her Instagram, there looks something odd about the bridge too, maybe some shifted filler at the sside.On the other hand, I don't think Ioan's looks like an obvious fake nose. However, she doesn't help herself with the lilo lips beneath it; as someone said, she's starting to look like Pete Burns. Surely, that's not normal, even for Hollywood?

Excuse my ignorance, but how do we see how many people are watching this thread? Are the number of watchers listed somewhere?

I don’t doubt that all sorts are monitoring this thread. If you look at how many views there are, it’s mind boggling.
Besides, all the receipts are here. 😁
Tattler Detective Agency, at your service. 😇

Her nose looks normal there! It's balanced for her face whereas her current one looks obviously fake. In a couple of photographs from her Instagram, there looks something odd about the bridge too, maybe some shifted filler at the sside.On the other hand, I don't think Ioan's looks like an obvious fake nose. However, she doesn't help herself with the lilo lips beneath it; as someone said, she's starting to look like Pete Burns. Surely, that's not normal, even for Hollywood?
I agree, her nose looked perfectly nose-like (in a good way).
Her going on about him wearing make-up, men in the music industry been rocking eyeliner for decades, men in modelling wear quite a bit, laughable to not think it crosses over into the acting world. :rolleyes: Where is the big deal? There is none.

1636254188321.png

1636254412557.png

They still are happy? Not including the panic attacks, trauma, issues at school etc, then? 🥺

Reactions: 8
View attachment 851264

View attachment 851267

They still are happy? Not including the panic attacks, trauma, issues at school etc, then? 🥺
How can she possibly know this? For all her previous meltdowns she never said she believed he was cheating. Now that he's got someone new she's retroactively decided he must have been cheating all along with no evidence other than her just really believing it. It's like she can't conceive why he would leave her unless he was having some long term affair.

Don't get me wrong, it's certainly possible he was cheating but it's a very strong thing to put out as a 'fact' with zero evidence. It's surprising that so many people are lapping it up without question.

Well this should be interesting...
I assume Piers Morgan won't be one of the interviewers ;)

1636256309449.png

How can she possibly know this? For all her previous meltdowns she never said she believed he was cheating. Now that he's got someone new she's retroactively decided he must have been cheating all along with no evidence other than her just really believing it. It's like she can't conceive why he would leave her unless he was having some long term affair.

Don't get me wrong, it's certainly possible he was cheating but it's a very strong thing to put out as a 'fact' with zero evidence. It's surprising that so many people are lapping it up without question.
EXACTLY.
She talked about checking through his text messages and there was nothing to raise any concern (oh but it was obviously all on Instagram messenger). And oh how blissfully happy we were until he turned around and said he was leaving us all. But then he was with "the mistress" for a year (no wonder he didn't want to come back from Australia). But now he's been with her for three years.
Logic.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.