Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit amazed about whoever created this hate account. I'm assuming it will be a Ioan fan, but do they realize that these sort of accounts just make Alice even more believe that her ex is behind it and thus rant even more about him?

I do think that most of the other accounts that are merely having a different opinion are fair game though. At the beginning genuine accounts argued against her and she started doxxing threats and her people reported them for no reason. I also wouldnt want to risk a account I had for years for this either.

"Btw I check the replies of her friends to the announcement. None of them said "finally you are free" or "finally it's in the open". It's all "we are happy for you", "finally you are happy" (likely reference to a bad time prior) etc. She makes up so much stuff, it's crazy. "

Trying to catch up. Who is the 'she' in this statement? Alice or Bianca?
her = BW
she = AE

Reactions: 5
I'm a bit amazed about whoever created this hate account. I'm assuming it will be a Ioan fan, but do they realize that these sort of accounts just make Alice even more believe that her ex is behind it and thus rant even more about him?

I do think that most of the other accounts that are merely having a different opinion are fair game though. At the beginning genuine accounts argued against her and she started doxxing threats and her people reported them for no reason. I also wouldnt want to risk a account I had for years for this either.

her = BW
she = AE
It might not be a fan of either, just someone getting off of interacting negatively with AE and seeing her bite.

Reactions: 7
AND if he was with Bianca then, and he didn't love or care for AE, why would he still wear his wedding ring? If I felt like thay anout someone and met someone else, I wouldn't be wearing my ring unless I still cared. I think he cared about it ending a duck load more than she claims. Even if he fell out of love with her, they were together a LONG time. They had 2 children together and went through IVF which from personal experience Is bleeping mentally and physically exhausting. It must have been so hard to leave, because it was a MASSIVE chunk of his life. She's literally tit all over that.
let’s not forget PR. Always helps when the exiting party still wears the ring so that they don’t look totally heartless.

Reactions: 6
Okay one son or one of each. Whatever.
Cos he already has 2 daughters? Not that it really matters.

I would say that BW at 29 is looking for a potential husband and will probably want kids. We will have to see if it pans out for them but it could go all the way. I think going Instagram Official shows they are serious as IG would have known that AE would go ape tit. He would have prepared BW for the SM backlash, after all he dealt with it himself for a long time. No wonder BW is learning about dealing with narcs - again why bother if this is just a fling?

As for the trolls, Alice feeds them which is what they like. Then again she is a troll and crazy attracts crazy.

Agreed which is exactly why she shouldn’t be there. She truly brought this on herself though.

Very true. However our very well reasoned speculations of narcissism are just that, speculative.
She may we be narcissistic AND suffering an emotional/mental breakdown.
There’s responsibility needed to be taken on all sides. AE needs to get off or be taken off SM pronto.
Whatever the truth of the whole scenario is there’s one indisputable truth - there are two young girls caught in the mix of all this who appear to have no-one advocating for them and who are most at risk of harm, be it physical, mental, emotional or psychological.
No-one, AE, IG, BW or randoms on the internet should be behaving in a manner that may cause them harm.

I wouldn’t want to accuse your daughter of being a narcissist but do be very careful with this. Narcissism is on the rise and we live in a culture which currently rewards narcissists for validation seeking behaviour (more followers, bigger audiences, paid sponsorship deals, fame and fortune, etc). I’m guessing your daughter is very pretty to have amassed so many followers on a visual platform and to be sponsored for certain posts. Perhaps she has strong self-esteem and good mental health, I hope so, because if not she is vulnerable to developing more narcissistic traits. Being an Instagram influencer is based entirely on how many people follow her. She is, essentially, the product on sale. People are buying a product in the hope that it will make them more like her. This is a huge ego boost, but also will potentially make her view herself as a commodity. This could be a shortcut to narcissism. Again, I want to stress I’m not accusing her of that - you know her relationship to social media far better than I do, obviously. But just be aware. This current generation have been raised to make themselves marketable in a way that no previous generation ever has. Children, especially, are being raised in front of an audience before they are old enough to even consent to such a thing. There are consequences to this.
If you haven’t already seen it, I recommend the documentary The Social Dilemma on Netflix. It Interviews many of the creators and CEOs of popular social networking sites, all of whom express regret at the way their websites have been shown to be detrimental to people’s mental health, especially young people. The CEO and creator of Instagram says that they would never ever ever let their children on the platform. They know they’ve created monsters. It was quite scary to see these multimillionaires expressing regret over their own creations. Give it a watch.
Thanks for the recommendation. However my daughter is utilizing SM very successfully to bolster up her other business ventures, and her profile. She is very savvy and determined to be financially independent and not dependent on her appearance or relationships

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s why I wondered if she had any real life friends. It’s all very well having cheerleaders be it temporary ones that are just getting off on your notoriety or regular friends who just cheer you on. But it’s also good to have a few who love you enough to step in with compassion and suggestions of alternative action.

Her so called FM ‘friends’ are encouraging her self destruct for their own entertainment. I know that Gloria is just the hired help, but I wonder if she is also helping AE to stay in her current stuck state.

Has she ever posted about real life friends on SM? Not just about acquaintances but girlfriends who she is really close to?
I don’t think so. I feel very sorry for her in this regard. No real life/normal friends to come and disconnect the wifi and give her a reality check. It’s a shame.

Reactions: 5
Thanks Welp, that makes sense. Interesting that there were no comments from her people that indicate this has been going on for a while.

Doesn't BW have MS? Won't that make having babies a bit more difficult?

Reactions: 3
That's awful!! How can Ioan end up with someone like that. There must be evidence. Oh, look what I found. Oh, wait....... Oops, but that's not Bianca, but you Alice?!! Who would have thought that.
View attachment 850336
Yeah - not sure I like this. This is kind of mean, screen grabbing all her boob pics from her acting jobs. All/most actresses have done this and more besides. It’s life.

Reactions: 11
This whole saga brings back the worst memories for me. I can kind of get where Alice is coming from my ex did pretty much the exact same. Affair deffo over a year still won't admit how long it was going on even now. Starting rows in public going around telling people I was crazy, doing things around the house that made me seriously question my sanity moving things and telling me I did it and I just didn't remember. Telling everyone I was an alcoholic and a drug addict thankfully people didn't buy that one!! Used every kind of abuse physical emotional financial ect. Then threatened to try and get full custody while also telling people I was stopping him from seeing his kids and he was suicidal because of it, I was getting attacked in shops by people. It wasn't true and I could show them proof so he soon stopped with that. Then the thieving started stealing important documents from my car luckily he was seen and I had to report it to the police. Then ringing me taunting me that I was going to get charged by the police for wasting police time first and only time I had a panic attack!! Luckily the police saw right through him and described him as a Walter mitty character. They still check in on me years later to make sure I'm OK they were so worried. Then the accidently always bumping into the girlfriend when the kids were with him even though they told him they wanted nothing to do with her they knew her previously because she was a friend!! The constant lying to them always being very late and forcing them to be around her. Years later we've realised we're better off, and are very happy the kids have little to do with him. At the time I felt our lives were effectively over I had over night become a single mother and was on my own I didn't know how I was going to do it but I did and we 3 are thriving happy and healthy. Though I think the kicker for me was he tried to get myself and the kids out of the house and move himself and the mistress in 😂😂 within an hour of him saying that I had the locks changed 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Very true. However our very well reasoned speculations of narcissism are just that, speculative.
She may we be narcissistic AND suffering an emotional/mental breakdown.
There’s responsibility needed to be taken on all sides. AE needs to get off or be taken off SM pronto.
Whatever the truth of the whole scenario is there’s one indisputable truth - there are two young girls caught in the mix of all this who appear to have no-one advocating for them and who are most at risk of harm, be it physical, mental, emotional or psychological.
No-one, AE, IG, BW or randoms on the internet should be behaving in a manner that may cause them harm.
They definitely should not be there but AE’s friends are telling her not to respond and she seems totally fine with it all. She does want to respond btw, but said she wouldn’t.

I wonder if the girls’ therapists aren’t looking out for them as well as Gloria. Because no one can wrest the laptop away from Alice. Not even her beloved hub, so who can? It would provoke a violent outburst from her and she would adamantly refuse. She’s a grown ass woman.
It’s difficult if not impossible to force someone to seek in hospital mental health care in the US. She says she’s getting therapy but I doubt that’s working. I honestly believe if anything can ever get to Alice and wake her up it will take losing her daughters sadly enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Except Ioan isn't going around doing or saying any of these things. He's tried to do the right thing: - he hasn't flamed her on social media, he's tried to do the divorce process, he's doing the best he can with the money, etc. She's behaving ratty as anyone and everyone can see, she's refusing to engage in divorce process and she's been invading his personal boundaries and oversharing for several years (against his request). So not really like your situation at all (as far as I can tell anyway).

Reactions: 18
Thanks Welp, that makes sense. Interesting that there were no comments from her people that indicate this has been going on for a while.

Doesn't BW have MS? Won't that make having babies a bit more difficult?
Yes she does and not necessarily.

Reactions: 2
Yeah - not sure I like this. This is kind of mean, screen grabbing all her boob pics from her acting jobs. All/most actresses have done this and more besides. It’s life.
This was in response to this on BW - AE: She’s a film extra who poses naked and has casual sex with whoever.

Cos AE would never do nude scenes? 😄 Don't believe BW has posed naked either, just pure jealous lies. AE brings it on herself with her hypocrisy. That's the issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think that's in St barths spencer from made in Chelsea his family own it if I'm correct
There are several Eden Rocs. IG is staying in the south of France one. I think AE photo with Oliver Picasso might be the same one

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.