Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On that note it is slightly amusing that this is really the most Alice has been talked about ever by a mile (the other peak was her announcing the break up btw)
ThE0E9m.png

Ioan btw was constantly higher than now until 2007, and when Forever was running, but other than that that's also the most attention he has got lol (on par for when Liar was airing)

Reactions: 3
On that note it is slightly amusing that this is really the most Alice has been talked about ever by a mile (the other peak was her announcing the break up btw)
View attachment 851571
Ioan btw was constantly higher than now until 2007, and when Forever was running, but other than that that's also the most attention he has got lol (on par for when Liar was airing)
Off the back of such popularity, she can start an Agony Aunt column!

• Haha
If they've been having a dalliance for 2 years then BW was 27 at the time, right?

I'm 46 and can't imagine even looking at a 27 year old. Their life experiences are so different. I work with a bunch of people about that age and during lunch they talk about how their friends "snapped" such and such last night and I'm like.....they must be talking about Snapchat??? Makes me feel a million years old!

Oh and one girl was having her birthday this weekend and was turning 27 and was droning on about how old it makes her feel. I was just nodding and smiling, lol. I remember feeling the exact same, you have no idea at the time how being in your 30s and 40s feel. You drone on about being "sooooo old" to all and sundry and think it makes you sound cool and world-weary.

Anyhoo, IG seems like a complicated character himself and I suspect for a long time only someome as assertive and bolshy as AE could push back and go toe to toe with him. Until he got sick of her. I do actually believe some of AEs milder descriptions, like how the kids used to joke about living with Mr Grumpy etc.

I have no doubt he's very hot and cold and when he's in good form he's effusive and you're his Angel and so on....and when he's not he's a grumpy bastard and the whole house feels it. The "artistic temperament" as it were. Fairly commonplace but not that easy to manage unless you're a strong character yourself.

If BW is really all peace' n love 'n good vibezzz only and The Secret and stuff, then one would worry she will not find it all easy going.

Reactions: 14
I'm a bit younger than his new girlfriend, should I feel offended now? 😅 (jk)

I guess it depends on the person, there are many 35/40 year olds that act rather strange and many very mature 25 years olds. Although she strikes me as pretty high energy/goofy based on her IG, I'm not convinced that this is what somebody like him will need in the long run, but I can obviously be proven wrong.

It's serious enough at least for him to allow voluntary (by posting pictures) the narrative that he left his wife for her (even if it may not be completely true). If this relationship fails then quickly that's pretty embarassing, so he will have considered this well and spend a lot of time with her in-person and remotely to make that step, especially since his family and friends already are at least over SM introduced to her. Or at least I hope so for him 😬

Reactions: 2
I have no doubt he's very hot and cold and when he's in good form he's effusive and you're his Angel and so on....and when he's not he's a grumpy bastard and the whole house feels it. The "artistic temperament" as it were. Fairly commonplace but not that easy to manage unless you're a strong character yourself.

If BW is really all peace' n love 'n good vibezzz only and The Secret and stuff, then one would worry she will not find it all easy going.
I bet both Alice and Ioan are a handful to live with. I've noticed that the long-lasting relationships with these difficult types is when the partner is very relaxed and easy going. I bet BW is either that or she projects that... for now.

I agree that I cannot imagine in late 40s having much in common with a 20-something but I also can remember being in my 20s, hit on by cute successful guys in their 40s and thinking, "ew, no." I was flattered but felt there was inherently something wrong with any man who wasn't going for a peer. And I could see it incredibly flattering for Bianca to be romanced by THE LEAD of a show on which she is merely an extra, extremely glamorous to be whisked off to a 5* hotel in the south of France. But I will be curious about how she feels when real life sets in. Even before divorce, alimony, child support eat up a big chunk of Ioan's money, he was living far from a 5* life in Los Angeles. Cute house in middle class neighbourhood, girls at private school (I think), nanny: definitely comfortable but if Bianca thinks she's in for a movie star lifestyle, she might want to reconsider. On set, Ioan is A Big Fish but in Hollywood, he is a Bit Player.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What I don’t understand is why AE didn’t go to Australia with IG whilst he was filming?

If he was away for 9 months or so at a time, they could have gone as a family and put the girls in school there.
I do believe I made that comment a thread or 2 back. I got howled down for it.

Reactions: 6
I wandered onto IG's twitter to look for most recent traces of Alice.
On 16th February 2019 someone posted screenshots over three separate replies on IG's post about Stan Lee (November '18), telling him to "check in" because "your wife is a danger to herself & your kids". Other people were also replying to the same post saying they were concerned.

View attachment 851536

View attachment 851538

View attachment 851540

View attachment 851543
It looks like he had been trying to withdraw from the relationship for quite a while and she knew this.

If she’s been heavily drinking for a couple of years then it must be starting to take its toll now, especially whisky. This might explain some of her more erratic behaviour. I guess it’s easy to advise as an onlooker, but she could do with a spell in a detox/ addiction facility with some decent therapy. Then she could put this behind her and focus on her future and her children in a healthier way.

By trying to destroy him, she is trying to destroy her and the girls future to. If he doesn’t earn, then none of them have an income. She has spiralled down into a really horrible pit and I guess IE is probably too scared of his own reputation and future to reach out compassionately to help.

Reactions: 11
Loose women are mostly man haters so of course they will kiss her arse

God, the idea of a little "press tour" both makes my skin crawl and makes me perk up with anticipation. It really is a car crash you can't look away from, except the cars are both going 10 miles an hour and could stop at any time but just utterly refuse to. The thing I'm not getting here is that, taking her at her word (a dangerous proposition), she's fully incapable of working. Meaning that for her and her children's lives to be financed to the degree she clearly wants, she's gonna need IG to be employable after she's done with him. What are interviews gonna do for her if not the opposite?

I mean I get what the media gets out of it; it's a fairly predatory institution that makes bank off of chronicling public breakdowns. For them these interviews will just be another day of the week. I highly doubt IG 'll ultimately suffer much because AE has thus far been incapable of discussing the breakdown of her marriage without looking and sounding unhinged, so... the only people ultimately hit by the "I have been wronged" tour will be Alice herself and those poor girls who will 100% have compromising private information about them shared on national TV just to spite their dad. Someone should really intercede ASAP. Maybe one of those friends she "doesn't have". And IG needs to file for primary custody as soon as he's back.
I wonder if she's maybe consigned her to believing that this supposedly paltry prenup means she'll be getting nothing from him anyway. (Whether that would have been the case won't been helped by her inaction with some of the legalities.) So she's deciding to try and re-establish herself so she doesn't rely on him.
Except the only thing she's got to give is denouncing him.

Unfortunately, while it might be a nice little earner for the short term, it's not just condusive to a long-term career. The press will soon get bored of it (especially bearing in mind that she's been giving out most of the cards she does hold for free on Twitter anyway), especially if he's not playing ball with the 'nasty divorce dirty laundry' angle that the tabloids would love to bleed dry. Not to mention it doesn't help the whole 'independence' idea if all she's talking about is still focused on him.

Loose women are mostly man haters so of course they will kiss her arse
Are they, I don’t think that’s true. The only one who disses men is Janet Street Porter which can be annoying, the rest are always rhapsodising about their partners and their sons.

I vaguely remember the Loose Women criticising her back in january and the discussion last week wasnt fully supportive either I think.

She says she is going to make this more general than about her situation, but frankly, I think she is just trying to get on the wave of attention. It's just such a terrible idea to do TV interviews while you are (apparently) emotionally shaken and while going through a divorce (so much ammo). The TV channels will LOVE this because it has the potential of car crash (rather than it being informative) and she might get a nice paycheck because it's currently a semi-interesting story, but it'll probably do her more harm than good. If she was genuine about helping others she would appear in these shows after getting a bit distance/perspective

Reactions: 10
I vaguely remember the Loose Women criticising her back in january and the discussion last week wasnt fully supportive either I think.

She says she is going to make this more general than about her situation, but frankly, I think she is just trying to get on the wave of attention. It's just such a terrible idea to do TV interviews while you are (apparently) emotionally shaken and while going through a divorce (so much ammo). The TV channels will LOVE this because it has the potential of car crash (rather than it being informative) and she might get a nice paycheck because it's currently a semi-interesting story, but it'll probably do her more harm than good. If she was genuine about helping others she would appear in these shows after getting a bit distance/perspective
I think she will take the opportunity to air everything, she won’t be able to resist. She will be angry and that is no basis for broadcasting. Even if you feel sorry for her, she won’t be able to rein in the OTTness, and will just make people think he was right to get out.

Reactions: 11
Somebody upthread mentioned that BW was liking AE’s posts on social media. But then they stopped mid 19 I think. I do think that is when she started the relationship with IG. Even the most calculating person would think it was odd to keep liking the wife’s activity when you are having a thing with the husband. And by that time IG would have been feeding her the I am so unhappy, my wife doesn’t understand me spiel. After that IG started to look morose in AE’s posts - probably because he wanted to be with his young mistress but also he did not want his mistress to see photos of him enjoying himself with his family on social media. I don’t think AE is off the mark there.

So he has been in a relationship with BW since 19. We know that AE has been behaving oddly for a while, and she is off the scale now. But I think there is some validity to her been duped and played by IG.

Marriages break down all the time, people want out. But the honest thing is to say to your partner, I am unhappy, or I have met somebody else, I want a divorce. I am sure Alice’s odd behaviour was partially responsible for the marriage’s demise, but IG lived away for a long time and could act like a single guy, and seems to have made full use of that time to make himself a new life with a younger woman. If he wasn’t smiling much before, how convenient there was a comely adoring young woman to sooth his furrowed brow.

As much as I think AE is high maintenance I do think IG has behaved like a tit, and quite a few pieces of the jigsaw have started to fall into place. I do not think AE is completely delusional or paranoid. The photo on IG, after a period of non-activity on his Instagram, was calculated and nasty. He does not seem to have any photos of AE on there, unless he deleted them. They (IG/BW) probably spent time in Oz when he was working there, but had months apart when he was in LA. They then come back together in France after a relationship that has probably taken place on FaceTime. BW and IG have spend this South of France time to think about the future, and whether they have one.The photo posted on both accounts is them signalling intent that this is now his future. I feel sorry for his kids. He has been living a double life for a while, and their part time father has been even more part time, because when he came home his mind was back with his young mistress in Australia.

AE is a hard person to like. But I do think her soon to be ex-husband is a vain weak little cliche of a man, who wanted out but only moved on when he found a new bed to sleep in. In a lot of cases when men want out, they have the new woman lined up, and this is what has happened here. The pandemic left no time for IG to get to know his new woman recently, he has been involved with her for over two years.
I found out who my husband was having an affair with because the girl liked and commented on a photo of my husband and I had no idea who this person was - so I looked and nothing added up, there was no way he could know someone of that age, it obviously gave her a frisson, to do that and she wanted to be found out. It is entirely possible that the affair started from the moment BW started 'liking' posts in 2018, her own marriage appears to have ended mid 2019

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This whole thing is such a horrible mess that I worry ends with her being sectioned and/or two young girls bearing the emotional scars of this for the rest of their life (which she may wholesale blame on him). It’s just ugly all round.

She is a vicious, open wound online putting it all out on display and crying out that she has no idea how to healthily move forward. He is so detached from the family situation at the moment that he cannot or will not step in to take the children for a time so she can get herself together. And instead of being surrounded by a network of close family or a reliable and genuine friendship network, she has her paid help and a deeply unhelpful network of sinister sycophants online who will keep her riled up because it maintains their connection with her.

Reactions: 14
I can’t put into words how bad an idea it is for her to go on TV right now. She’s fuelled by pure rage, bitterness and spite.

Reactions: 9
I found out who my husband was having an affair with because the girl liked and commented on a photo of my husband and I had no idea who this person was - so I looked and nothing added up, there was no way he could know someone of that age, it obviously gave her a frisson, to do that and she wanted to be found out. It is entirely possible that the affair started from the moment BW started 'liking' posts in 2018, her own marriage appears to have ended mid 2019
yeah, but she was liking his wives posts (which is much worse), even selfies of Alice or family pics (never a couple pic though). I think it's more likely that she was heavily crushing on him during that time and following his life (as we do, as many obessed people do) - and something developed once she stopped liking Alice's pictures

It's in any case bizarre. And I'm surprised that Alice hasnt reacted more upset about this particular thing (if that's what the spy here shared to her).

Reactions: 9
Off the back of such popularity, she can start an Agony Aunt column!
I wonder how old she was when she got married, 27 when hers ended?!

How can she possibly know this? For all her previous meltdowns she never said she believed he was cheating. Now that he's got someone new she's retroactively decided he must have been cheating all along with no evidence other than her just really believing it. It's like she can't conceive why he would leave her unless he was having some long term affair.

Don't get me wrong, it's certainly possible he was cheating but it's a very strong thing to put out as a 'fact' with zero evidence. It's surprising that so many people are lapping it up without question.
I’m going to play devils advocate here. Maybe at the time she genuinely didn’t think he was, but since the truth has come out, things are making more sense in retrospect. I’ve been there before - where I’ve been lied to and not realized that at the time, then found out the truth and so many things have more sense. The truth has a funny way of doing that I think. Now, we know she has an elastic relationship with the truth and is coming from an extremely emotional and hurt place, so this may not necessarily apply to her, but I do think there could be something to it.

Reactions: 5
Already deleted the "asking for opinions and discussion" tweets. Impressively short turn around!
"There's something about his eyes", so obviously already cheating, in the Christmas video - I wonder if it's because he realised she was filming and it would inevitably end up on social media :unsure:
I watched that video and could barely see his eyes! I don’t know WTAF she’s hallucinating on? Alcohol, rage, Twitter adrenaline and no sleep maybe?
I noticed her nasty friend comments on how thin his hair is on top. I reckon she’s brown nosing to impress her cult leader. 🙄 Bullies.

Reactions: 4
This whole thing is such a horrible mess that I worry ends with her being sectioned and/or two young girls bearing the emotional scars of this for the rest of their life (which she may wholesale blame on him). It’s just ugly all round.

She is a vicious, open wound online putting it all out on display and crying out that she has no idea how to healthily move forward. He is so detached from the family situation at the moment that he cannot or will not step in to take the children for a time so she can get herself together. And instead of being surrounded by a network of close family or a reliable and genuine friendship network, she has her paid help and a deeply unhelpful network of sinister sycophants online who will keep her riled up because it maintains their connection with her.
AE has ramped up since the 'Thank you for making me smile again' posts from IG and BW. Ioan is so detached emotionally that he gave no thought his children
yeah, but she was liking his wives posts (which is much worse), even selfies of Alice or family pics (never a couple pic though). I think it's more likely that she was heavily crushing on him during that time and following his life (as we do, as many obessed people do) - and something developed once she stopped liking Alice's pictures

It's in any case bizarre. And I'm surprised that Alice hasnt reacted more upset about this particular thing (if that's what the spy here shared to her).
I don't think Alice knows yet but when she does, ie when Sandra lets her know the tit will hit the fan on Twitter and you can't really blame her because it is much worse to like the wife's posts. In my case it wasn't going to be something that got lost, it stuck out like a sore thumb so not entirely convinced of the order of events. It could have been Ioan who got her the job as an extra on Harrow in the first place rather than her first meeting him on set

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.