Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea how anyone could ever conclude that I could be a flying monkey... šŸ†šŸ’

PS: I have to admit I cannot stand my own avatar anymore. šŸ˜–
It was hard but I managed 5 minutes:
View attachment 849389
It wasnā€™t clear at all, believe me. Just me not knowing about doxing when the big reveal happened.
And I too found that your hilarious avatar frightened me. I had to stick with my cute pupper! šŸ˜†

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Great investigation work ladies.šŸ‘
Tattle has some really talented users.

It's a sad situation, it won't get into that.

One little thing that caught my attention is she didn't correct the tweet saying she is a 53 year old mother...

She is so angry and eager to try to prove a point and make Ioan the sole responsible for the marriage break down, that she may have forgotten about this white lie.

Reactions: 8
That last oneā€¦ Bianca ā€˜the Instagram ladyā€™ā€¦ just trying to constantly belittle her. No good will come of it and the vast majority of her followers will surely see its verging on bullying.
Thatā€™s rich referring to her as the Instagram lady! What the heck does she think she is? Jealous much AE?
Or is it jelly? šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 2
https://blindgossip.com/not-so-innocent/ this is heavily implied to be about her?...
ā€œPrettyā€ actress? Lots of money and houses? And famous actor? Is he even considered famous? I think this is the most press he has ever had. I kind of believe it is about her since she hasnā€™t commented, same as the age thing, but wondering about these details. I would like watch her spin this, if it is true.
Also - she will work to pay Gloria, but not to support herself/ her kids? I thought she couldnā€™t possibly work? She is so exhausting.
It keeps showing up for me on Twitter that Dr. Gabor Mate follows her, and all I can think is ā€œis he watching this obvious narcissistic breakdown play out like the rest of us?ā€
She cannot conceive of the fact that he left her because he doesnā€™t want to be with her, and maybe also cheated, either emotionally or physically - both things can be true and who cares? He didnā€™t leave BECAUSE of Bianca or anyone else. He left because their marriage was not what he wanted. Which is not to say heā€™s not a jerk too. Maybe he is. But she absolutely is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve just realised something. If her real age is 53, that means she had Elsie when she was 45. Wouldnā€™t that make her a very high risk pregnancy, especially as a fibromyalgia sufferer? So odd how she went to such lengths to have her girls, and now she is ignoring them completely.

Reactions: 9
My hot take on AE and narcissism.

Narcissists are made not born.
Itā€™s not a condition that you can be born with. Itā€™s a learnt pattern of behaviour. Generally learnt from parents or other primary care givers.

A narc will often have a relationship with another complimentary narc or an enabler. The enabler is often also a child of narc(s) but not always a narc themselves. Sometimes they fall into the flying monkey category. Sometimes they are just so ground down by the narc, they may as well not be there. Sometimes they are a narc in their own right (my parents are a bog standard narc mom and a cerebral narc dad - he made a load of money and propped up her lifestyle, she made him feel smart and ā€œnormalā€).

Narc parents will often use their children as tools to prop themselves up. They see their children as elevated pets - they love them in their own way, but they must be controlled at all times and obey the narc. They will also be used to project stuff onto that the narc doesnā€™t want to have to deal with.
There will often be a Golden Child. This child can do no wrong: they are the best child, the narcā€™s favourite. The narc will have high expectations of the GC. The GC will try to fulfill these expectations so as to get the love and attention of the Narc.
There will also be a scapegoat child. The SG is the worst child. They are always wrong. Their achievements are nothing. They often deal with the Narcā€™s projections.
In single child families the child will often swing between GC and SG.
Other children will sometimes play the roles depending on what the narc needs or generally be forgotten about.
The Narc will triangulate their children all the time, making sure they can never build a bond stronger than that with the narc. The narc must always be in control of everyone.
The GC will often grow up to become a narc themselves, if they keep sipping the cool aid. Itā€™s what theyā€™ve learnt from the narc. The Scape goat and other children will also often display narc tendencies as thatā€™s all they know, but find it much easier to unlearn these behaviours (I was the SG and used to have whatā€™s known as narc ā€œfleasā€ or ā€œticksā€ - itā€™s taken years for me to unlearn some of these behaviours).

My theory with AE is that her mom may have been a narc and AE her Golden child. When mom died, dad and brothers are finally free of the pattern of behaviour dominated by the mom. AE by this point is probably full narc as well but she doesnā€™t the control over them that mom used to have. Dad meets a new lady, they all fall out because AW throws a narc tantrum.

The best family to look to to see how it looks in reality is Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Kris Jenner is a typical narc (learnt from MJ - note how you never hardly see anything about Krisā€™s sisters and the cousins on that side). Kim is her GC, more recently being usurped by Kylie.
Rob was the scapegoat, but when he cut contact, Kourtney and to an extent Kendall became the SG (note how Kris never sticks up for them or has their backs). Khloe is absolutely desperate for love and attention and will do anything for Kris and Kim to get it.

Happy to answer any questions anyone has about narcs šŸ¤£
My sibling was the narc and she singlehandedly made the rest of our lives a living hell. She had a chronic illness and was treated like a Princess and allowed to abuse me and my other sibling. She loved to terrorize us, especially me as I was younger. She physically hurt me as well as emotionally. I was afraid of her even as an adult. My parents enabled the crap out of her, particularly my dad. Even with special treatment, she was extremely cruel to our mom. Itā€™s so easy to recognize AE as a narc, it was nearly instant for me. When they meltdown itā€™s terrifying beyond belief. I donā€™t doubt that poor Elsie has panic attacks. My sister and I both had them. Btw, narc sibling thrived on drama and chaos.
And I believe Ella could be the GC.

Did anyone see where AE was asking about doing ā€œCameoā€ where celebrities ā€œsnortā€ make video messages for people and get paid? Someone said not to do it because it looks like youā€™re desperate for money! šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember being a fan of Ioan Gruffudd from BBC's The Forsyte Saga with the fantastic Damien Lewis & Gina McKee. I remember seeing things here and there with him over the years, but I remember the most that he seemed to be one of the 3 Musketeers with Matthew Rhys & Michael Sheen when they were much younger, Welsh boyos. The past few days I've been going down this rabbit hole of insanity with IGs wife, what a mess.

I wonder how much AEs abrasive personality hindered the social aspect of his life? Matthew Rhys is being interviewed by the New York Times about restoring wooden boats & doing charity boards with Matt Damon, and Michael Sheen is everywhere but recently being ineffable in the new Good Omens sequel that's being filmed in Scotland. That's just gotta burn.

Personally, I wonder if either of them are bankrolling the divorce since he was essentially the first one out the gate from RADA to Los Angeles and seemed to have helped them get a boost up when they crossed the pond. Both certainly could afford to help if they wanted to. Maybe IG could return the favor by learning a passable American accent and be offered a wider range of roles.

If anything, his PR team got it absolutely right by getting the Radar Online article out saying that AE hasn't responded in court. It doesn't matter what she said, in the land of contracts and marriages, she'd boosted the industry's respect for him. He's working the process. He lawyered up. She's modeling hats in the wee hours.

I don't think the pictures were arbitrary. I think IG has always sought some kind of structured family life and has accepted the one with AE was toxic. I imagine if not with the new lady but soon, a new family and a child, even if a divorce is still pending.
In fairness, I think Michael sheen and Matthew Rhys are better actors than he is. I think he bought into his hype and simply didnā€™t have the goods to back it up.

My sibling was the narc and she singlehandedly made the rest of our lives a living hell. She had a chronic illness and was treated like a Princess and allowed to abuse me and my other sibling. She loved to terrorize us, especially me as I was younger. She physically hurt me as well as emotionally. I was afraid of her even as an adult. My parents enabled the crap out of her, particularly my dad. Even with special treatment, she was extremely cruel to our mom. Itā€™s so easy to recognize AE as a narc, it was nearly instant for me. When they meltdown itā€™s terrifying beyond belief. I donā€™t doubt that poor Elsie has panic attacks. My sister and I both had them. Btw, narc sibling thrived on drama and chaos.
And I believe Ella could be the GC.

Did anyone see where AE was asking about doing ā€œCameoā€ where celebrities ā€œsnortā€ make video messages for people and get paid? Someone said not to do it because it looks like youā€™re desperate for money! šŸ¤£
Itā€™s interesting that there are a few of us here who have come from families with narcissists in them. I reckon we can all see the signs of it in Alice and it is drawing us to her story.
Ella is definitely shaping up to be the golden child ā€“ all the references to how cool she is, plus the constant mentioning of her height. Alice is tall too. There was also something on Aliceā€™s Instagram, I remember, that referred to Ella as her clone and Elsie as a clone attempt that didnā€™t quite work out. It was obviously meant as a joke, but there is definitely a stronger resemblance between Ella and herself than Elsie and herself. For a narcissist, that is the ultimate!
Elsie seems to be closer to her Dad too. Sheā€™ll become the scapegoat.
Itā€™s tragic how utterly predictable this all is.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Just saw that Biancas mother made a lot of previously public Facebook posts private. Guess that means someone who knows her is watching this board (I posted screen shots of certain fb posts of hers on the previous thread) šŸ˜† Hi friends & fam of BW! šŸ‘‹šŸ»šŸ˜†

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s interesting that there are a few of us here who have come from families with narcissists in them. I reckon we can all see the signs of it in Alice
This is absolutely true. Alice is working from an old playbook. Sheā€™s not even aware of it herself. Itā€™s awful for her and everyone around her. But so many of us have seen this play out and know exactly where itā€™s going to go. And what is with the narcissist obsession with ā€œhatersā€? Itā€™s so Trumpian, so juvenile, so utterly ridiculous. No one is out to destroy Alice, except Alice herself. No-one really gives a tit. She should move in with Deb and Henry Morgan Scarf and Gloria. They can all cackle about Ioan and Bianca all day while the girls continue to raise themselves until they can get far far away.
And to BW - Alice will never change. It will get worse and worse and she will destroy all of you to punish him. You will get attached to those girls and to Ioan and it will eat you up that you canā€™t protect them. They will betray you to try to please their mother and that will hurt, even though you hurt for them. There are other men for you to love, even divorced men, whose wives are not ill. She will never get past this and give you peace. Enjoy the rest of your fling and then move on. All love from someone who wishes she had listened to the same advice 20 years ago!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Can anyone tell me why AE refers to BW as an acrobat? I havenā€™t seen any pictures of her doing acrobatics. She tweeted that heā€™d been shagging an ā€œaccountant,ā€ too. Whoā€™s the accountant? Or is that yet another nickname sheā€™s come up with for BW (and if so, why)?

Reactions: 3
When I first began posting here I knew very little about AE and IG.
But I did notice instantly that AE rubbed me the wrong way. Something about her Twitter and Instagram posts seemed all about boasting about look who I have, heā€™s mine and so perfect and so are our kids. She definitely treated IG as a possession, almost like an expensive and beautiful car, or the biggest diamond in a golden ring. Iā€™m so very special to have won him.

But Iā€™m in charge so I can humiliate him and get away with it because he will never leave me. Iā€™m too much of a prize.

Him leaving her was and is the shock of her life. Gone is her enabler, her beautiful trophy husband she could show off on social media, her connection to celebrity, her expensive lifestyle.
God only knows what hell this man has endured. Sheā€™s not letting him go, not as long as she has breath in her. Itā€™s tragic and frightening.

Can anyone tell me why AE refers to BW as an acrobat? I havenā€™t seen any pictures of her doing acrobatics. She tweeted that heā€™d been shagging an ā€œaccountant,ā€ too. Whoā€™s the accountant? Or is that yet another nickname sheā€™s come up with for BW (and if so, why)?
Maybe because she posed on that boat over the Mediterranean in a precarious pose or because sheā€™s thin and limber looking. Sheā€™s probably imagining sexual things she can do for IG that she herself canā€™t do anymore. Sheā€™s so focused on sex with him. Jealous af!
About the accountant moniker I believe itā€™s an insult because Bianca looks cerebral in that photo with IG. I think she looks lovely and much more wholesome than AE ever looked. Sheā€™s also insinuating that sheā€™s boring. šŸ˜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Admitting on Social Media that you dont want joint custody (if he is with his girlfriend). She really tries to pull off all blunders, right? It's really desperate how hard she tries to ruin that relationship (also by "I wonder what she thinks of him calling her his friend to his daughter", although she is changing what he exactly said every day here too! lol)

Btw I check the replies of her friends to the announcement. None of them said "finally you are free" or "finally it's in the open". It's all "we are happy for you", "finally you are happy" (likely reference to a bad time prior) etc. She makes up so much stuff, it's crazy.

It's also hilarious how her followers are crying over him telling "lies" about Alice to his co-worker. How the duck do you know who is telling the truth, I feel like reading tweets of 16 year olds who have never been deceived into fanatic support šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Alice has shown SO MUCH bad behavior in public over the years, why the hell is it this unrealistic that she did in private too, and that those two things combined are enough for the guy to walk away?

Somebody on the other board just noted that Bianca liked (even family) pictures of Alice back in 2018/19 LOL.
mxc9W8t.png

She thinks writing it on twitter makes it truths? OMG
gCxXjhx.png

It confuses me that she calls him the hub, it's so weird about somebody that left you
7NRuoRh.png

Didnt she just said that she would work regardless just to keep the freaking nanny onboard?
Bf1cHs1.png

Poor Ella Newton, the certaincy with which she concludes some stuff is absolutely hilarious
WF7S5Rp.png

She worked in an accountancy company until she tried out acting, was in one of the Daily Mail articles.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Makes me mad when people believe her instantly. Like people taking AE's word about IG fat shaming her *cough*richard madeley*cough*. Yet she's the one fat shaming other women.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.