Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 3
I have Instagram only to see the Stories of my favourite sport teams and athletes because they dont repost them on twitter :<

Reactions: 2
I have Instagram only to see the Stories of my favourite sport teams and athletes because they dont repost them on twitter :<
I post my photographs of places I have been, just to keep a log of them.

I take a lot of photos of my pets 😂

It’s so hard - I think some people are naturally better at all the posing - if they travel and have a lot of interests it seems to make it easier. AE’s photos literally look like what you would expect your mums Facebook feed to look like sometimes 😂 (not that there is anything necessarily wrong with that but her Twitter feed reminds me of my 65 yo mum who also hates trump and her ex husband)

Saying that, I do feel sorry for her in this respect. It is hard to get older as a woman, and although she does seem to have been totally blind to the issues SM was causing - she’s been posting the issues in the captions FFS! She’s tried to keep her IG feed up to date in her own way and probably had no clue IG was getting the ick with her over it

Reactions: 8
All this "BW has loads of selfies it's cringe"... if you don't have selfies on yours, fine. That's up to you but there's nothing wrong with uploading selfies and showing you feel confident. That's her content. AE is manic with hers yes but even she's entitled to post a selfie. Fair enough she should focus on the kids and pop the wine down. But still. Her Instagram her decision. Very judgemental just because you don't do it...

I've not got one picture of myself on mine!
That's your decision. Nothing wrong with that and nothing wrong if you want to post 500 selfied a month.

Reactions: 15
I don't have either instagram or twitter. I only have facebook and very few photos of me or mine on there. I mainly share news articles.

All this "BW has loads of selfies it's cringe"... if you don't have selfies on yours, fine. That's up to you but there's nothing wrong with uploading selfies and showing you feel confident. That's her content. AE is manic with hers yes but even she's entitled to post a selfie. Fair enough she should focus on the kids and pop the wine down. But still. Her Instagram her decision. Very judgemental just because you don't do it...

That's your decision. Nothing wrong with that and nothing wrong if you want to post 500 selfied a month.
This was a discussion as IG called AE vain. And people were saying that BW has loads of selfies so he’s a hypocrite. all 3 of them are maybe vain

Reactions: 7
Lots of people have selfies on their Instagram it’s not really uncommon is it. Some people might be better at taking them than others but I don’t think they should be exclusive to the genetically blessed.

Reactions: 6
This was a discussion as IG called AE vain. And people were saying that BW has loads of selfies so he’s a hypocrite. all 3 of them are maybe vain
I was replying to the comment saying 'I don't have any on mine' basically saying that everyone is different. He is a hypocrite, but her posts before were very vain and strange about him.

Reactions: 4
Lots of people have selfies on their Instagram it’s not really uncommon is it. Some people might be better at taking them than others but I don’t think they should be exclusive to the genetically blessed.
as I explained, IG told AE that he didn’t like it and called her vain then hooked up with someone who takes a lot of selfies. I was explaining that he obviously found AE’s cringe and got the ick as he was losing attraction to her. So he’s fine to overlook BW’s cos he finds her attractive. Some people find all selfies cringe. But this was prob another sign she missed that he was losing interest. And I feel sorry for her for this! Although her recent selfies are even worse because so filtered and odd

I do find selfies cringe, whether taken by BW or anyone else. Even the most beautiful people. I just don’t like it but I wouldn’t leave a comment on their photo or such like. I know it can be seen as a judgement on people who do take selfies but it invokes some kind of response in me of cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t find the posts about IG taking legal action on the AE FMs.

Does anyone have the links to that?

Reactions: 1
Alice has written that Gloria works for the family from 9-5PM. Could someone please explain this to me? I assume the girls are usually at school until about 3 or 3:30PM. I'm not a very neat, organized person but their house always looks cluttered and dirty by even my lax standards. I assume if Gloria were cleaning for hours each day, it would look cleaner than that. Alice is using a meal service, so I think Gloria is not preparing dinners for the family. So what is Gloria doing from 9-3 each day? (Note: this is not a criticism of Gloria... I'm just confused)

Reactions: 13
as I explained, IG told AE that he didn’t like it and called her vain then hooked up with someone who takes a lot of selfies. I was explaining that he obviously found AE’s cringe and got the ick as he was losing attraction to her. So he’s fine to overlook BW’s cos he finds her attractive. Some people find all selfies cringe. But this was prob another sign she missed that he was losing interest. And I feel sorry for her for this! Although her recent selfies are even worse because so filtered and odd

I do find selfies cringe, whether taken by BW or anyone else. Even the most beautiful people. I just don’t like it but I wouldn’t leave a comment on their photo or such like. I know it can be seen as a judgement on people who do take selfies but it invokes some kind of response in me of cringe.
yes I totally agree (as per my previous post) and like Libby I was really referring to the other posters discussing whether they have selfies on their feed.
I think there’s a massive difference between someone being at a landmark for example and being genuinely excited to be in that moment and taking a selfie to those who have news feeds full of them.

my opinion is that he was probably trying to protect her rather than censor her.

to the girls' credit. For the body she appears to have (I think a lot of photoshop is going on though) her IG feed is modest.

There are some cringe posts though where I do think how a nearly 50 year old can match up with this though LOL, but to be fair same is the case with Alice

to the girls' credit. For the body she appears to have (I think a lot of photoshop is going on though) her IG feed is modest.

There are some cringe posts though where I do think how a nearly 50 year old can match up with this though LOL, but to be fair same is the case with Alice
Think she deleted loads. It was on an earlier thread.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.