Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed some famous actors stopped following her on Twitter. I better don't mention their names otherwise she adds them on her bullying list. They obviously couldn't stand the hatred she spreads anymore - and don't want to be associated with somebody like her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Much more dignified… and although it’s a similar age gap this one makes me feel far more uncomfortable as the new gf is only a couple of years older than the eldest child!
Wow the ex looks 10 x more classy than the new GF with her legs wide open on Insta 🤢

Reactions: 7
What the duck. How is that even remotely relevant?
I didnt said it's relevant. Just that I saw the "estranged husband posted picture with new girlfriend" bit and got the creeps

Wow the ex looks 10 x more classy than the new GF with her legs wide open on Insta 🤢
yeah, the Simon Baker story had me so much more go "damn", but that's life I suppose

Just noticed some famous actors stopped following her on Twitter. I better don't mention their names otherwise she adds them on her bullying list. They obviously couldn't stand the hatred she spreads anymore - and don't want to be associated with somebody like her.
i wanna know, delete it within a few minutes or something :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didnt said it's relevant. Just that I saw the "estranged husband posted picture with new girlfriend" bit and got the creeps

i wanna know, delete it within a few minutes or something :ROFLMAO:
So it’s not relevant then.
Pretty crappy behaviour to make the vague analogy between one broken hearted women and what happened in the article you linked.
Feeding into the misogyny Alice and other women with shits for husbands suffer is part of the problem.

Reactions: 1
😂 she’s not denying there’s dog tit on the bed 🤭
I’m pretty sure AE said the dog shat the bed at one point. Or maybe weed the bed. Anyway, I think we can all agree that her bedroom probably whiffs. Poor Gloria 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes they are. Your eggplant emoji is spot on. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄

Perhaps flushed down that toilet AE sat on posing naked. 🤣
Btw, FillInTheBlank, so sorry I suspected you of being a Flying Monkey when you first showed up. I was nervous of being doxed. 😉
Ah……I remember those Loulou days with great affection!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How can IG say he hated AE being so vain and putting up pictures when the newbie is just as vain! Both their grids are full of themselves posing. They are all as self absorbed as each other!

Reactions: 3
Interesting to note that Alice posts negative stuff on her various SM, while Bianca posts the light positive stuff on her SM. The only one who's not on SM much is Ioan himself.

It's like duelling social media.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 849705

I just noticed this little thread on her latest instagram offering. I wonder if Alice will comment? 😂
she actually commented on this a few days ago and obviously made it all about herself
Screenshot-20211106-094043-Instagram.jpg

also i just noticed this, what the hell
Screenshot-20211106-093624-Instagram.jpg

She commented also on an Italian person that said "I don't love him anymore" with "if it makes you feel better neither do I"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
How can IG say he hated AE being so vain and putting up pictures when the newbie is just as vain! Both their grids are full of themselves posing. They are all as self absorbed as each other!
I kinda get the impression that IG trumps the vain thing and he was probably trying to stop her putting certain things up that he felt were embarrassing. She mentions it quite a lot in the comments on her Instagram that he didn’t want her putting certain photos up.

Reactions: 3
Interesting to note that Alice posts negative stuff on her various SM, while Bianca posts the light positive stuff on her SM. The only one who's not on SM much is Ioan himself.

It's like duelling social media.
If I go to have a nosey on someone Instagram I don't click to read comments. LOL! BW is as vain and self obsessed as AE. ME ME ME ME!

Reactions: 4
I think sadly it was more that it was cringing and embarrassing
She often would put on a load of ‘quirky’ clothes and pose and ask him to take photos then spill a load of their personal info in the caption

Whereas BW has managed to do the same thing but in a more naturally posed way

I agree both have too many selfie’s. I do not own a single one. If your feed is made up of them it is cringe. Just some people pull it off better than others

yeah, the stark positivity/negativity contrast is the main difference which I strongly suspect drove him away from one to the other, otherwise you can tell he has a type lol

I think sadly it was more that it was cringing and embarrassing
She often would put on a load of ‘quirky’ clothes and pose and ask him to take photos then spill a load of their personal info in the caption
Some of BW's stuff is pretty cringe too though. She is just not oversharing

Reactions: 5
If you think BW is vain, take a look at her sister Chanel’s. She is stunning but every photo is a bikini shot. They also have a half sister in Brazil, she has started her journey on Instagram, I think she is 16 or 18 - every shot a bikini shot. They are a good looking family, not afraid of showing it. BW is the less vain out of the three of them.

IG’s kids are going to think it is totally normal to document everything, every thought, every mood on social media.

There’s a couple of posts where she says he’s come home and he’s really grumpy and the one in the airport where he’s sat away from her because she opened a bag of crisps. It’s really sad 😞

• Wow
Reactions: 2
1636188880619.png

So are these the 3 close friends who she claimed to have introduced to Ioan and now they've taken his 'side' and dumped her?

1636188972019.png

1636189014490.png

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.