Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F13A03F4-4BFE-4EBC-A5E3-2571F64C4738.jpeg

i think this screenshot/tweet says it all - she honestly thinks that everybody and anybody is blessed to have her in their life. Of course your children will say “I love my mum” if asked - but then certainly do not ‘adore you’ with the sheer volume of trauma she’s putting them through. She doesn’t get it at all, she is just so detached from reality. I’m sure that the kids will be facing emotional abuse within the house. They won’t be able to freely discuss how they feel, their relationship with their dad, when they will see him, what the future holds because she will absolutely hijack it and make it about her instead. Or actually anything - imagine trying to discuss school and she comes in with the hammer of “well, you might not be able to got here soon because dad is taking all our money”, just an incline this is how she’s acting but it was the situation I was in where there was no positive future, because he was destroying it all.

Just because you’re physically present in the house does not mean you are mentally and emotionally… and if her tweets are anything to do by she’s probably not physically present either if she’s in bed or elsewhere getting shitfaced.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
That's interesting.
So he "threatens" to take the kids away from her, calls the nanny multiple times out of concern for the kids, follows (or let friends follow) her tweets, tries to keep in touch with his children even though he is thousands of miles away - and Alice still dares to continue to tell her story that he left not only her but also the children and doesn't care for them?!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Sure, anyone who doesnt support Alice = Bad
82E8JaW.png

Or maybe they are like the many <10 followers accounts that support you, "when the shoe is on the other foot" etc.
iq3sPFr.png

People know too much because you tell too much, just because some are not clapping their hands at everything she says but ACTUALLY try to piece her BS together they are not bots, quite the opposite
3MwXU6a.png

rjbMozh.png

ibYEod5.png

the reason why her lawyers are "pleasers" is because they have to be if their client is causing havoc on Social Media. How the hell can she not see that? Also bet they love being called idiots.

I'd have to hunt through Iview to find them.
btw her other credit for Harrow in S3 is being a Scene of Crime Officer. This does sound like a role where she would be guaranteed closer to him given that he plays a ME? Could also be over multiple episodes for all we know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
WOW the other night’s antics were splashed across the press so when he called the nanny/housekeeper at 6 am LA time it was 1pm or 2 pm European time.
He doesn’t need to stalk her social media but must be worried sick for his children.
Why oh why did he release that photo? I know I’ve already said I think he was going to be outed but he still has another 2 and a half weeks of filming.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sure, anyone who doesnt support Alice = Bad
View attachment 847837
Or maybe they are like the many <10 followers accounts that support you, "when the shoe is on the other foot" etc.
View attachment 847838
People know too much because you tell too much, just because some are not clapping their hands at everything she says but ACTUALLY try to piece her BS together they are not bots, quite the opposite
View attachment 847839
View attachment 847840
View attachment 847841

the reason why her lawyers are "pleasers" is because they have to be if their client is causing havoc on Social Media. How the hell can she not see that? Also bet they love being called idiots.

btw her other credit for Harrow in S3 is being a Scene of Crime Officer. This does sound like a role where she would be guaranteed closer to him given that he plays a ME? Could also be over multiple episodes for all we know.
We have to be nearing a point where Bianca could go legal for all this? Surely?

Reactions: 5
I’m not necessarily talking about AE here but some of the links to other discussion sites/ Twitter responses. “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned”; I cant help but think how unhealthy it is that other women encourage this public outpouring and parcel it up as “empowering”. The problem is they almost become obsessed with it but they can’t win because sadly the game is over.

As I said previously my mum was the same when my dad left and as a child it’s really not good to observe. She ended up doing something REALLY stupid and could’ve got into a lot of trouble for it. It’s such a waste of time that could be spent enriching your life- I know it’s cliched but there really is no better revenge than to live a good life.

Reactions: 28
Last week she had no lawyers listed on her case file. And I suspect the "threats" about him taking the house are really just statements by others to her that she's dropped her bundle and the case has defaulted and he will now be able to walk all over her. It could be coming from her advisers (if she has any left). In a collaborative divorce you have a team inc. separate lawyers, child advocates and mental health folks. If they really can't get an agreement and lawyers withdraw, but maybe she still has a mental health or child advocate keeping in touch.

WOW the other night’s antics were splashed across the press so when he called the nanny/housekeeper at 6 am LA time it was 1pm or 2 pm European time.
He doesn’t need to stalk her social media but must be worried sick for his children.
Why oh why did he release that photo? I know I’ve already said I think he was going to be outed but he still has another 2 and a half weeks of filming.
His lawyers will be watching her social media, they will prob be authorised if necessary at some point to request a welfare check, or whatever.

Reactions: 9
I think he released that photo of him and BW because after a period of time in France (probably the longest time they have spent together as a couple) he realises that his relationship with B is serious, and she will be coming back to LA at some point with him. Perhaps that is the big change AE said that he said was happening.

She still doesn’t accept that her behaviour drove him away. He might have had crossover with BW but we saw how crazy she was in April 20, months before IG said that he wanted a divorce. Plus the childish online presence. This has built up over time.

Not liking the way she is poking fun at BW family. Or that she described BW as a mediocre young woman, or a Karen. I hate that term Karen, it is a way of shutting down middle aged women. In this case BW cannot be described thus, if you are minded to throw away the term Karen it is more applicable to herself - a middle aged woman complaining about something. She has built herself up as some unleavable goddess, she cannot believe that IG has chosen an attractive but quite nondescript woman as her replacement. I don’t know when BW turns 30, but AE will hate having to say he is in a relationship with a woman in her 30s, it lessens the impact of saying a woman in her 20s.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m not necessarily talking about AE here but some of the links to other discussion sites/ Twitter responses. “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned”; I cant help but think how unhealthy it is that other women encourage this public outpouring and parcel it up as “empowering”. The problem is they almost become obsessed with it but they can’t win because sadly the game is over.

As I said previously my mum was the same when my dad left and as a child it’s really not good to observe. She ended up doing something REALLY stupid and could’ve got into a lot of trouble for it. It’s such a waste of time that could be spent enriching your life- I know it’s cliched but there really is no better revenge than to live a good life.
I fully believe this. If she had acted differently he may have missed the life they had and regretted his decision but she has well and truly cooked her goose.

Anybody that is encouraging this behaviour is doing so for entertainment. It isnt healthy for her and her kids and IG might be the biggest 💩 in earth (who knows) but at the moment she is coming across as the unreasonable one (putting it mildly).

I actually dont like IG much at all but I can see why he left. I still think he could protect his kids more though and shouldnt have gone public about BW (though I think his hand was getting forced by the media personally).

FFS Alice you are so damaging to those girls.

Reactions: 15
he realises that his relationship with B is serious, and she will be coming back to LA at some point with him. Perhaps that is the big change AE said that he said was happening.
That's what I reckon. And I also reckon that is why he told the kids they'd be together again for Christmas. Not him and Alice and the girls, but him and the girls and maybe Bianca.
And I also don't believe those girls are behaving as Alice claims (counselling her, hating him etc.). They are too young for starters but they may well have learned to be very careful what they say or it sets mommy off again.

Reactions: 11
The best break up advice I ever heard came from this really horrible, snappy (we all warmed to her after this, she still didn’t like anyone) woman at my old work, she said to one of the other girls in the office who’s husband has just left her (and for the first time ever with kindness):

“You’ve got about 3/4 weeks of him feeling guilty to put on the table what you want out of this divorce. He’ll do anything for an easy time at the moment. Sort your finance out before his guilt fades and he starts fighting back. Cry after that”

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Interesting that she insists she has no way to contact Ioan but we know the family wizard is there, she just won't use it.

Also publicly calling her own lawyers mostly idiots is an interesting strategy.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She keeps on saying she tries leaning in when IG is talking to one of her kids online. I can just see her doing it. He is trying to talk with the daughter when AE leans in, red lipstick on, black glasses on, muscling in on the action, trying to pull focus.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Interesting that she insists she has no way to contact Ioan but we know the family wizard is there, she just won't use it.

Also publicly calling her own lawyers mostly idiots is an interesting strategy.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: yes isn't it just. Motivating your legal team like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A lot of people expect family lawyers to be therapists and Hand holders. They are literally there to ensure your partnership is divided fairly and lawfully. I often wonder how much of their fees is made up of unnecessary tit for tat correspondence.

Reactions: 8
She keeps on saying she tries leaning in when IG is talking to one of her kids online. I can just see her doing it. He is trying to talk with the daughter when AE leans in, red lipstick on, black glasses on, muscling in on the action, trying to pull focus.
That combo of her lipstick and glasses are horrendous!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Both of them absolutely need to cut the crap and put the girls first !!
As a child I was caught up in the middle of a nasty and sometimes violent divorce between my parents !
I cannot even put into words the anxiety and stress and worry it put me through as a small child
Both parents wanted me to hate the other parent it was always their feelings, their hurt never ever once did anyone STOP and ask ME how I was or even consider how their actions were effecting me !!

I don’t agree with the way Alice has dealt with this situation from the very very start when she tweeted whilst they were still together ! Some things really are best kept private ! I also don’t agree with the way IG has dealt with their relationship ! He has run away rather than facing up to his responsibilities !

But in all this BOTH of them have not put the children first and this should have been kept from children as much as possible !

Alice is making this new relationship of IG as a rejection of the children but it’s a totally separate situation !

I really wish they would both just think of the children and not be so wrapped up in themselves !!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.