Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm super confused. What is she basing all this on?
  1. Allegations there was a 3-year affair
  2. He has introduced BW to his parents
Is it all from the one intragram photo? Or is there more?

Reactions: 9
It sounds like she's catastrophising. I've seen it before. Take a tiny bit of truth and blow it into the end of the world.
Except she is doing it in public.

I just don't understand the purpose of it. If she's trying to get him back, surely this is the opposite of what she should be doing.

I'm also not sure why IG posted that Instagram...Wonder if he's regretting it now. But then I guess she would have gone mental whenever he got into a new relationship.

I heard a comedian once describe how attractive women frequently go nuts as they get older.
His reasoning was that they are used to getting absolutely everything their own way from an early age. Doors are opened for them, men fall at their feet, they never get told 'no'.
Then when they creep into their 50s and their looks start to fade, so do their super powers. And they start hearing "no" and being rejected for the first time in their lives.
The result = tantrums (like the months-long meltdown we're seeing from A-lips Evans)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Made an account here after rubbernecking for months. Pretty much since the first swiftly deleted insta posts about the fight before he left. He's not blameless by any means but this is a woman without any friends who has completely deputized her kids to be her emotional support and that is just in no way okay. There was a deleted IG post about her gleefully ambushing a then 7 year old and taking perverse joy out of how upset the poor kid got and it just disgusted me. Nothing IG could possibly do would make it okay, and the kids shouldn't suffer over her lack of friends. Which - she keeps playing fast and loose with how much of a support system she actually has. Sometimes there's "no one" and then suddenly she has a bunch of friends who don't want to hear from her anymore.

And she's always been controlling. As I recall, that IG fan forum had to go because some fans had criticized her fashion choices, and instead of asking them not to comment on that anymore (which... you could call it a respect thing, but frankly I think it should be fair game as long as it was about what she wore to public events - it invites comment anyway) she insisted the whole thing be shot from orbit.

She constantly references how "calm" her eldest is, and how tall she is, and I think it's her way to justify treating her like an adult. The poor kid is TWELVE. The fact she's showing more decorum than her mother is nothing short of a tragedy. As for her making IG out to be a monster because he's "threatening" to take the kids from her and considered her a risk to them after months of insinuating he doesn't care about the kids and has forgotten they exist... well, doesn't add up, does it? What did she think having a public meltdown would do? Notice she's very invested in calling IG's presence in France a "Holiday". He's shooting a miniseries whilst she's at home going on and on about how she worries about their finances and is "broke". He's still providing for them and she clearly doesn't want to part with her quality of life, so calling it a "holiday" is an attempt to vilify him for doing exactly what she needs him to be doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
"Is ANYONE asking if Ioan Gruffodd acted with dignity? He’s in a contentious divorce with small children, but out there heart emoji-ing his fuckbuddy with “Thank you for making me smile again.” "
No-one is asking if he acted with dignity because its pretty obvious he did.

1636089082143.png

Want to bet its not the photo they are referring to but maybe the impending divorce?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
"Is ANYONE asking if Ioan Gruffodd acted with dignity? He’s in a contentious divorce with small children, but out there heart emoji-ing his fuckbuddy with “Thank you for making me smile again.” "
No-one is asking if he acted with dignity because its pretty obvious he did.
So this person can acknowledge the divorce is contentious, but not why that might be? It's been months and months and even by AE's own admission IG has never been anything but resolute to get out of dodge. The papers were served ages ago... it's contentious because SHE insists it must be.

Speaking as the child of two people who can't stand each other but "stayed together for the kids"... it helps nothing. It fixes nothing. The concept of family still gets corrupted and you still end up tremendously negatively affected. He ultimately did right by the kids by getting out of a marriage he had no interest in. The fact she consistently references she hoped he'd at least stay until they entered their teens is at odds with her first assertion it was totally out of the blue and there were no signs - why did she hope her supposed soul mate whom she wanted to grow old with would at least stick around 5-7 more years if there were never any problems or signs?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's impressive how many tweets she can produce per hour lol

I reckon from context it means "weren't"
0ofxWos.png

Well, except of the wizard, but you dont like that!
YvWqpI9.png

#FreeGloria
7TARas1.png

I see she carefully read the DM articles about her
zyhpwpe.png

:ROFLMAO:
3uXPPja.png

I do wonder why it doesnt strike her odd that apparently good friends tell her the right thing, and to be careful but instead she listens to people who wont be affected by any choice she makes and most likely enjoy the attention/drama.
VWF5VgU.png

Imagine you tell your wife that you no longer love her and the first thing she does is sending a fan an email about it
(also very adult comment the last one, I guess it will be as effective as their spamming campaigns to "promote" his series)
XMYwqn8.png

How does any of this proof that she didnt do anything? Her own DM article made it painfully obvious that she was wearing him down so much that he started crying (after she live tweeted their break up mid argument, INSANITY). Now imagine what she probably left out if she thought that this was a good idea to share?
Also I would be careful to mention tapes in public, but it's obviously yet another reason why he is not talking with her
CgxJgU0.png

Now the relationship was wonderful again. PICK A FREAKING STORY ALICE
zYXlTW1.png

So what does Elsie know now really? Yesterday it was that he told her he might have one?
RxoVHlA.png

Well. that I understand
TxS4RID.png

tZm94Ua.png

...and he was fed up :p
AweRxuA.png

Well, maybe they have good reasons to be relieved. We are meant to listen to Alice's and her friends side, why is theirs irrelevant?
Look, I dont support this if cheating actually occured, but it still doesnt change whatever probably occured before it.
peirKby.png

these people should start to google what jealous means
EABBLnv.png

I'm super confused. What is she basing all this on?
  1. Allegations there was a 3-year affair
  2. He has introduced BW to his parents
Is it all from the one intragram photo? Or is there more?
1. is based on the fact that this girl had gigs on the 2nd season of Harrow, which I believe started shooting early november 2018 till march 2019? She is credited chronologically as a police admin first and as a gala guest in Seaworld second, I'm yet to watch this series (might end up doing it for the purpose of sleuthing lol), but I've recently seen promotions for the 2nd season with him being in an suit and google reverse image search traces it back to episode 4 (those who actually watched it can correct me LOL), so the police admin role was at least in the first 3 episodes and thus certainly in 2018 (possible the other too?). I reckon Alice hasnt concluded it like this but just by the fact that we mentioned that she was credited in S2 which started shooting in 2018, although Alice changed it later and said at least two years based on suspicious behavior etc.
2. Is probably based on BW following some of his people, she immediately deduced from this that he must have already met them (which is heavy ironic for somebody that seems to primary have online friends LOL)

But yeah, generally, she just seems to jump on everything and jumps into heavy conclusions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
1. is based on the fact that this girl had gigs on the 2nd season of Harrow, which I believe started shooting early november 2018 till march 2019? She is credited chronologically as a police admin first and as a gala guest in Seaworld second, I'm yet to watch this series (might end up doing it for the purpose of sleuthing lol), but I've recently seen promotions for the 2nd season with him being in an suit and google reverse image search traces it back to episode 4 (those who actually watched it can correct me LOL), so the police admin role was at least in the first 3 episodes and thus certainly in 2018 (possible the other too?). I reckon Alice hasnt concluded it like this but just by the fact that we mentioned that she was credited in S2 which started shooting in 2018, although Alice changed it later and said at least two years based on suspicious behavior etc.
2. Is probably based on BW following some of his people, she immediately deduced from this that he must have already met them (which is heavy ironic for somebody that seems to primary have online friends LOL)

But yeah, generally, she just seems to jump on everything and jumps into heavy conclusions.
I guess it's entirely possible they got together earlier.

It's also entirely possible that they didn't, that he fell out of love with her (because she's unhinged) and then grew close to BW.
A-lips is basically catastrophising. Jumping to the worst case scenario. It's common behaviour in these situation.
I just don't understand what it achieves. It's creating pain for her, she's harassing him and putting her kids through emotional torment as well.

She definitely won't get him back this way.
She rails against a dignified silence, presuming people are telling her to do that for Ioan's sake- but it's for her own sanity, the health of her kids and her future career too. Who would want that hysterical lunatic on their film or TV set?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen this?
It was the bloke who played Finn wasn't it? She was in TBD then the originals a bit later. But OMG.... this is brilliant. Maybe now she can get off her high horse and duck off?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok what is her reference to the names Bianca and Chanel about? What am I missing there?

Reactions: 2
" She is credited chronologically as a police admin first and as a gala guest in Seaworld second, I'm yet to watch this series (might end up doing it for the purpose of sleuthing lol), but I've recently seen promotions for the 2nd season with him being in an suit and google reverse image search traces it back to episode 4 (those who actually watched it can correct me LOL), so the police admin role was at least in the first 3 episodes and thus certainly in 2018 (possible the other too?). I reckon Alice hasnt concluded it like this but just by the fact that we mentioned that she was credited in S2 which started shooting in 2018, "
LOL I watched it all and I didn't notice her at all. If it gets repeated (which it prob will) I'll watch it again too. But still not sure I'd recognise her. As an extra she'd go past so fast.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen this?
The plot thickens!! To be honest I had assumed she was at least having online “affairs” (through apps or whatever) but didn’t see the point in speculating. But this is something else.

Anyway, I’m not at all surprised - she’s a vile, nasty liar. I’m not fond of throwing “narc” around as a description, but her current behaviour fits it exactly. Never thought I’d be on the side of the allegedly cheating husband but here we are.

• Heart
  • Angry
Oh Ok. There were a couple of police admin women in S 3. One guarding the evidence room and one checking Fern's ID. Maybe it was one of them.

Reactions: 1
Ok what is her reference to the names Bianca and Chanel about? What am I missing there?
Alice is a snob. (For all she pretends she came from a poor background) She thinks the names are “bogan” (is that the Aussie term?)

Not surprised IG is worried following the pictures on instagram - as it was noticed here, the feed doesn't look particularly healthy. Also, "one night of bad sleep"? You only need to look at her twitter feed to realise how little she's sleeping, and she has mentioned on many occasions that she isn't sleeping.
Who's the accountant he's been shagging? Does she mean acrobat?
"We've had a wonderful 20 years which is why it crashed on me out of no where" next breath "the last year he was absolutely horrible" :unsure:

Reactions: 8
She’s just shooting herself in the foot here. If she’d just got on with the divorce I bet she’d have got the kids and the house and there would be plenty money for child support and maintenance. Now, who the hell knows what either of them will have left after haemorrhaging money on lawyers. She could still have SpOkEn HeR TrUtH once the papers were signed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.