Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the latest on Blind Gossip? Think there's any truth to it?

Reactions: 1
I think because heā€™s fed back some of what has been tweeted to the girls and Gloria, she thinks hes watching her every move when itā€™s probably family members or friends saying ā€˜this is what sheā€™s said/doingā€™ through concern for the kids.
How far off are we hearing ā€œhe wants to have contact but I donā€™t want it! Iā€™ve found my freedom!ā€ From her just to keep the foot on the pedal of drumming up attention for herself online?

Reactions: 6
[
View attachment 847662
Girl, it's 4 am in France
" She is credited chronologically as a police admin first and as a gala guest in Seaworld second, I'm yet to watch this series (might end up doing it for the purpose of sleuthing lol), but I've recently seen promotions for the 2nd season with him being in an suit and google reverse image search traces it back to episode 4 (those who actually watched it can correct me LOL), so the police admin role was at least in the first 3 episodes and thus certainly in 2018 (possible the other too?). I reckon Alice hasnt concluded it like this but just by the fact that we mentioned that she was credited in S2 which started shooting in 2018, "
LOL I watched it all and I didn't notice her at all. If it gets repeated (which it prob will) I'll watch it again too. But still not sure I'd recognise her. As an extra she'd go past so fast.
FYI, Harrow is on Hulu and also the Disney Channel I believe.

The drama-loving part of me kind of hopes so
same, but damn, it would be so terrible for the kids if both cheated, and one even while they tried to have their 2nd child. It also would put their whole marriage into a different light if you also combine it with all the other rumours about him.

anyway, it's unlikely to be proven, so there is that. And even if it does she would spin it as "I didnt leave my family" lol

Reactions: 6
Hot take. If Gloria doesnā€™t want to be caught in the middle, she could probably stop wedging herself there. Her name is cropping up a lot on AEā€™s SM and maybe thatā€™s just AE being AE and not letting the truth get in the way of a good story. If there is truth to it though, Iā€™d be inclined to let her go at the earliest convenience. Feeding back information and phone call subject matter to the other parent in an angry divorce is a big no no. Itā€™s also not in any way shape or form being neutral. Neither is refusing to do things for IG and then telling AE about it. I understand she has a bond with the children and that it absolutely isnā€™t the right time to let her go but honestly, thin ice girl.

If what AE is saying is true. And only if.

Reactions: 17
Hot take. If Gloria doesnā€™t want to be caught in the middle, she could probably stop wedging herself there. Her name is cropping up a lot on AEā€™s SM and maybe thatā€™s just AE being AE and not letting the truth get in the way of a good story. If there is truth to it though, Iā€™d be inclined to let her go at the earliest convenience. Feeding back information and phone call subject matter to the other parent in an angry divorce is a big no no. Itā€™s also not in any way shape or form being neutral. Neither is refusing to do things for IG and then telling AE about it. I understand she has a bond with the children and that it absolutely isnā€™t the right time to let her go but honestly, thin ice girl.

If what AE is saying is true. And only if.
If true itā€™s massively unprofessional. But also AE would - yet again - break any boundary Gloria tries to put up around what her job is and what it isnā€™t. It sounds like sheā€™s an emotional crutch for Alice at the moment and is mopping up after her while sheā€™s too hungover to get out of bed. Basically sheā€™s a carer for a 53 year old woman not a nanny to two kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If true itā€™s massively unprofessional. But also AE would - yet again - break any boundary Gloria tries to put up around what her job is and what it isnā€™t. It sounds like sheā€™s an emotional crutch for Alice at the moment and is mopping up after her while sheā€™s too hungover to get out of bed. Basically sheā€™s a carer for a 53 year old woman not a nanny to two kids.
Yes thatā€™s true, which shouldnā€™t be the case. You can do it whilst being neutral. For example, the debacle with IG calling about AEā€™s drunken late night content. AE didnā€™t need to know he called and if sheā€™s weeding it out of the nanny, she once again is breaking boundaries. However, if the nanny is volunteering that information to AE, she needs to go. The nerve to get involved like that when youā€™re going against the person paying your wages lol.

Reactions: 10
I have mentioned before that myself and the husband have separated recently not sure whether permanent or temporary I suppose time will tell. But god I would never behave like she is (wouldnt give him the satisfaction for a start). We are still living in the same house till we decide what to do but living much more separate lives and if he met someone else it would sting like hell but I wouldnt blame him because neither of us are happy.

One thing I wouldnt do though is bad mouth him to the masses, I have more respect for him, my daughter and myself than to do that. It is really unnecessary and just makes her look bitter and deluded.

She clearly gives zero fucks anymore and is on a mission to cause as much damage as possible but at what cost? And who pays the price for it? Two poor kids that's who.

Just shut the F up Malice and parent your kids rather than leave it to Gloria.

Poor bleeping Gloria.

Reactions: 17
Thatā€™s rich. ā€œLittle Lord Fauntleroy?ā€ Thereā€™s her contemptuous disrespect for him. You canā€™t continuously humiliate a spouse and expect him to want to be married to your sorry arse.
Iā€™m so so bored of this narrative that weā€™re supposed to be impressed at the massive sacrifices AE has made. No, sorry. This is not the story of a woman struggling against adversity who we should all look up to and who Hallmark should make a movie of.

She is an incredibly wealthy, slightly famous, beautiful, white, educated woman who had every choice and opportunity at her fingertips. She could have continued to work but she chose not to. She is not oppressed (not even by the Welsh). She lives in a multi-million dollar house with a pool, she has a full time nanny. She could do anything she wants. She has no concept of money or struggle or how it actually feels to not be able to cover the bills. She sits on her backside weeping and wailing about how dreadful everything is while chucking money around on Botox and fillers, stupid hats and meal deliveries costing $$$, while pretending she is making some great statement in the name of all women. duck off Alice, you represent nothing I would ever admire or aspire to. Iā€™m sorry your husband boinked someone else but sounds like you did too so - meh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Iā€™m so so bored of this narrative that weā€™re supposed to be impressed at the massive sacrifices AE has made. No, sorry. This is not the story of a woman struggling against adversity who we should all look up to and who Hallmark should make a movie of.

She is an incredibly wealthy, slightly famous, beautiful, white, educated woman who had every choice and opportunity at her fingertips. She could have continued to work but she chose not to. She is not oppressed (not even by the Welsh). She lives in a multi-million dollar house with a pool, she has a full time nanny. She could do anything she wants. She has no concept of money or struggle or how it actually feels to not be able to cover the bills. She sits on her backside weeping and wailing about how dreadful everything is while chucking money around on Botox and fillers, stupid hats and meal deliveries costing $$$, while pretending she is making some great statement in the name of all women. duck off Alice, you represent nothing I would ever admire or aspire to. Iā€™m sorry your husband boinked someone else but sounds like you did too so - meh.
Not gonna lie I have a massive crush on you after that šŸ˜

Reactions: 12
Look, I get it. I get why she is going batshit on the internet, why she is tweeting all of her thoughts a millisecond after they enter her head and why she is trying to wreck Ioanā€™s life.

My ex husband did actually have an affair and although I filed for divorce it still stung when he moved on very quickly. I hated him with a vengeance, why did he get to move on and find love again when heā€™d been so cruel to me? Why was I left with the pain from betrayal and divorce when he seemed to face no ramifications? I shut up though, at least on social media. I vented to my friends and my family ONLY. Looking at my social media youā€™d not be able to see the immense pain Iā€™d been in because I knew once it was out there that I couldnā€™t take it back. So Iā€™d write out what I wanted to say in my notes when I was consumed with anger, leave it for a few hours and inevitably, once Iā€™d calmed down, Iā€™d delete it and be so grateful I hadnā€™t aired my dirty laundry in public. Because one thing my ex husband couldnā€™t take from me, because it was mine to give away, was my dignity. I could have blown up like Alice, or sit back and change my behaviour patterns, let the anger ebb and flow without acting on it every time and walk out of a divorce with my head held high. My ex husband canā€™t say the same, heā€™s a cheater and continued to rub his new relationship in my face since he left, but thatā€™s on him and people do notice heā€™s acted like a twit.

I shut down communication with him on all non-essential subjects and only discuss the divorce, I blocked him on all social media and most importantly, I didnā€™t go looking at his social media after Iā€™d blocked him (from a burner or what not). I knew he was happy, I knew he was serious with another woman shortly after I left, and yes it made me feel like tit that Iā€™d been replaced so quickly but I decided it was none of my business anymore. Do you know what happened? I began to heal, I noticed the less I engaged with him and gave him reason to say ā€œsheā€™s crazy, look at how sheā€™s actingā€ (because I did go crazy for a few months after he cheated, understandably), I found so much peace in being the bigger person! I healed myself by being responsible for my own actions and itā€™s a life lesson Iā€™ll take with me forever. You canā€™t control what happens to you, you canā€™t control that life will be unfair towards you at times, but you can control your reactions, remove yourself from the drama and focus on your new life, because your life isnā€™t with them any more so why give them any of your precious time on this earth?

Ioan is moving on, and people telling Alice that his new relationship wonā€™t last are actually doing her more harm, because it may very well last. She is probably waiting for the day it crashes and burns because she will be able to say HA I TOLD YOU SO, and if it doesnā€™t come sheā€™s going to have another massive shock of hurt coming her way. She is showing him that he was totally right to leave by throwing a barrage of abuse at him and his new girlfriend. I feel for her, I really do, but she is only making it worse for herself. I wish sheā€™d call a therapist instead of writing it out on Twitter, sheā€™s leaving a legacy of possibly litigious quotes for loan to use against her in a divorce settlement.

As a little side note, I also come from a family where I was in the position Aliceā€™s daughters are in, thankfully it didnā€™t play out on social media, but everything sheā€™s saying was said to me, as the daughter. That stays with you for life, and if Ioan does one thing to ensure he is a good dad itā€™ll be getting those girls into therapy right now. Donā€™t wait for it to crop up in later life, they will absolutely need a safe space to talk about how their parents actions make them feel.

Anyway, thatā€™s my 2p on this subject!
Both girls actually are in therapy, in fact Ioanā€™s lawyers had to order a therapist for Ella.
Well done to you for being so courageous.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Both girls actually are in therapy, in fact Ioanā€™s lawyers had to order a therapist for Ella.
Well done to you for being so courageous.
ah I must have missed that before, thank you for letting me know theyā€™ve already got therapists! This makes me feel even less sorry for Alice because that shows Ioan is aware of the impact on his girls. I know he worked away a lot but I think a lot of parents get quantity of parenting vs quality of parenting mixed up, Alice may have done more time parenting but sheā€™s wrecking it by making this situation more stressful with her outbursts and her manic behaviour. If this is what Twitter sees, imagine what comes out of her mouth in front of the girls?!

And thank you for your lovely comment, I donā€™t feel courageous a lot of the time, I feel quite low a lot of the time still when I think about it but I think about it a lot less now I donā€™t make it a focus in my life!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.