Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie I have a massive crush on you after that šŸ˜
Same! Letā€™s start a @Perplexity fan club šŸ˜‚

thereā€™s evidence now that both have had dalliances with others during the relationship (Iā€™m referring to claims that Ioan had on-set affairs before he and Alice actually married). If they were both getting some elsewhere at various points then itā€™s obviously not that Bianca has ā€˜stolenā€™ him away, and actually that Ioan has had enough of Aliceā€™s childish behaviour. I think somewhere, deep down, she knows this but it would be utter existential death to her to admit it. Her self-worth comes from being his wife, to admit to having fucked that up would end her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Isnā€™t it odd the way some people will comment on a celebrity SM account when theyā€™re going through a rough patch and itā€™s as if theyā€™re life long friends ā€œhere for a chatā€ kind of thing. Iā€™m not talking about just AE, Iā€™ve seen it before. One of the footballers from our local team fell from grace a few years ago (really horrible what he did), after the dust had settled most people just stopped talking about even the most loyal fans but his girlfriend kept trying to whip it up and ended up becoming very friendly with these 3/4 people that used to constantly comment on her Twitter posts. I find it a bit strange.

Reactions: 8
omg the IRONY
9uyNxFq.png

Let me guess: Deb and Lin?
w3qABab.png

so you dont want him to be concerned at all?
RU8MyzJ.png
64BYVT6.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Surely if this starts to damage his career then the financial support he can give her and the daughters is going to suffer also?

Reactions: 12
Hot take. If Gloria doesnā€™t want to be caught in the middle, she could probably stop wedging herself there. Her name is cropping up a lot on AEā€™s SM and maybe thatā€™s just AE being AE and not letting the truth get in the way of a good story. If there is truth to it though, Iā€™d be inclined to let her go at the earliest convenience. Feeding back information and phone call subject matter to the other parent in an angry divorce is a big no no. Itā€™s also not in any way shape or form being neutral. Neither is refusing to do things for IG and then telling AE about it. I understand she has a bond with the children and that it absolutely isnā€™t the right time to let her go but honestly, thin ice girl.

If what AE is saying is true. And only if.
I completely agree! It's nothing personal, and im
sure she's a wonderful nanny to the girls. But surely someone who is an employee shouldn't be inserted into the middle of a high profile divorce? I mean if it was me, i'd be like erm no thanks, I'm just here to cook your kids sausage and mash and tuck them into bed. I'm out šŸ¤˜šŸ¼

Reactions: 13
Rant review

AE: My husband saw this and called my nanny to tell her I was a liability to my kids because I was up late. She told him that no, I had actually called her at 6am to tell her I had had very little sleep and would she mind doing the school run for safety reasons. Then he has the balls to criticize ME for one night of bad sleep?

IG is actually being responsible here. AE was clearly pissed in the hat videos so there is a risk she could still be drunk on the school run. And her driving is crap enough as it is.

AE: If you think I'm an idiot to share this with the world and I'll regret it - you may very well be right. We''ll see.

Wow! A moment of clarity!

AE: To the three dear friends who cut me off completely when you heard about the split (even though all three of you met him through me) I don't have bad feelings towards you. Just one thing - we were together 20 yrs. I know what he REALLY thinks about you.

Miaow! Bet they are glad now.

AE: 95% of my nutter trolls are like this - I'm wondering - is it a PR agency?????

No lol she can't believe anyone would disagree with her without being paid??

AE: I was gaslit, dumped, not dumped, not sure, told he MAY leave but may not, and yet I am the one who had been abusive? They need to ask my nanny. Or my kids. Or my friends. OR MY TAPES.

Oh yes secretly recording him. Wonder does she press record on the kids' phones when he calls? Probably. And Gloria is going to be a witness against her employer? No wonder he is pissed with her.

AE: He's never heard of Zhora. YOU however, are witness to the whole thing right back since I sent you a panicked email in August 2020. I COULD NOT have done this without you and Deb.

FMs are her best friends. Who she has never actually met.

AE: WTF? I've been their sole caregiver for 12 years. They adore me. Ask them! Why would anybody want to take me away from them?

Because they would be better off with their dad?

AE: His parents have never warmed to me because they don't like English people. (This has been made VERY clear) However apparently they've met the mistress! Which is not hypocritical at all

If they have met BW then this looks like it is a serious relationship.

AE: Seeing the 'his n hers' instagram pics was a shock akin to the time my dad called me 20 years ago and said "Bad news I'm afraid - your Mom passed away this morning" The physical horror is more or less equal in my mind

I could have told her this was coming. He split in January and is a catch (without the crazy ex though).

AE: She told me tonight she doesn't want to work for him anymore.

Does she really think AE can pay her wages? WTF?

AE: Tonight I was tucking up Elsie and she said "don't be sad Mummy, he doesn't really have a girlfriend. YOU'RE his girlfriend!"
AE: Ella follows him and she'd told me only a week previously - Mummy I know Daddy has been a bit mean but I PROMISE you he's not cheating. He would never do that. My heart

FFS! This is the result of AE constantly obsessing to her kids "Does he have a gf?" And of course they say no because that's what mommy wants to hear. No boundaries.

AE: You think it's ok to threaten to take my kids away. That's exactly what he did. Ioan - Ʈs this you?

It's called joint custody and yes he will want it.

AE: I'm letting NOTHING go. Not ever. You might want to make a note of that.

It could last another 20 years unfortunately. Maybe she will start wearing her wedding dress again like Ms Havisham?

AE: I tried to change. I begged to know what I'd done. I sat through awful lawyers zooms that cost 3k for 2 hours and bawled while they told me it was my behavior that had made him want to leave.

Truth hurts

AE: It was rough last night with Gloria so upset. It rolls off Ella but little Elsie gets all panicky.

Gloria is now a liability though I do sympathize a bit with AE as her main boss. She needs to go before IG fires her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hot take. If Gloria doesnā€™t want to be caught in the middle, she could probably stop wedging herself there. Her name is cropping up a lot on AEā€™s SM and maybe thatā€™s just AE being AE and not letting the truth get in the way of a good story. If there is truth to it though, Iā€™d be inclined to let her go at the earliest convenience. Feeding back information and phone call subject matter to the other parent in an angry divorce is a big no no. Itā€™s also not in any way shape or form being neutral. Neither is refusing to do things for IG and then telling AE about it. I understand she has a bond with the children and that it absolutely isnā€™t the right time to let her go but honestly, thin ice girl.

If what AE is saying is true. And only if.
Gloria also refused to give Ioan his suitcase with clothes to travel on the grounds of being neutral, which is a bit odd because you would think the way Alice moans about it she would have been in favour of it too (obviously she isnt, because him having his clothes at home is just an excuse for her trying to drag him into the house)

I wouldnt blame Gloria though. With Alice around you cant win on this.

But yeah, if Alice uses her as a witness Ioan has to fire her. That's a complete no-go, especially if she tells Alice everything he says to her,

AE: I was gaslit, dumped, not dumped, not sure, told he MAY leave but may not, and yet I am the one who had been abusive? They need to ask my nanny. Or my kids. Or my friends. OR MY TAPES.

Oh yes secretly recording him. Wonder does she press record on the kids' phones when he calls? Probably.
and then she wonders why he isnt calling all the time

Reactions: 8
Gloria also refused to give Ioan his suitcase with clothes to travel on the grounds of being neutral, which is a bit odd because you would think the way Alice moans about it she would have been in favour of it too (obviously she isnt, because him having his clothes at home is just an excuse for her trying to drag him into the house)

I wouldnt blame Gloria though. With Alice around you cant win on this.

But yeah, if Alice uses her as a witness Ioan has to fire her. That's a complete no-go, especially if she tells Alice everything he says to her,

and then she wonders why he isnt calling all the time
Wait is recording someone without their knowledge legal?

Reactions: 5
The really sad part of all this is she really could used this to up her advantage, upped her profile and do something good for herself.

Reactions: 6
Gloria also refused to give Ioan his suitcase with clothes to travel on the grounds of being neutral, which is a bit odd because you would think the way Alice moans about it she would have been in favour of it too (obviously she isnt, because him having his clothes at home is just an excuse for her trying to drag him into the house) I wouldnt blame Gloria though. With Alice around you cant win on this.

But yeah, if Alice uses her as a witness Ioan has to fire her. That's a complete no-go, especially if she tells Alice everything he says to her, and then she wonders why he isnt calling all the time
I don't know if the refusal to get his stuff or suitcase together is really neutral. Seems like Gloria has picked a side. That said, AE would probably fire her if she was really neutral so she couldn't win. #FreeGloria

I canā€™t understand how she bemoans about being the SAHM so he could go earn a living, why couldnā€™t she work since they have a Nanny?

also she says sheā€™s the girls sole caregiver for the last 12 years - again, what about the nanny?

the only reasonable explanation is that Gloria is in fact Aliceā€™s Nanny there to calm her down when sheā€™s having her constant brattish outbursts and acting like a teenage girl, bullying others and talking about šŸ† all over SM

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know if the refusal to get his stuff or suitcase together is really neutral. Seems like Gloria has picked a side. That said, AE would probably fire her if she was really neutral so she couldn't win. #FreeGloria
yeah. this is what I meant. If Gloria was truly neutral and Alice truly annoyed by his stuff lying around there the neutral reaction would be to help him. But we know that this is not what actually bothers her, so poor Gloria is in an impossible situation where whatever she does she will end up picking a side LOL

• Sad
Reactions: 6
yeah. this is what I meant. If Gloria was truly neutral and Alice truly annoyed by his stuff lying around there the neutral reaction would be to help him. But we know that this is not what actually bothers her, so poor Gloria is in an impossible situation where whatever she does she will end up picking a side LOL
Where was it said Gloria refused to do it? I honestly donā€™t think Gloria has a choice, imagine that screaming mess, as seen in the TMZ vid, hurtling towards you whilst youā€™re trying to pack up his clothes like you were asked to doā€¦ absolutely no thank you. I do think Gloria is as neutral as possible but also trying to ensure the girls are ok which will probably mean pacifying AE. Regardless, getting paid to walk into an explosively emotional and chaotic situation daily isnā€™t fair on her so her not being completely neutral because she is also impacted by AEā€™s behaviour wouldnā€™t be surprising.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Where was it said Gloria refused to do it? I honestly donā€™t think Gloria has a choice, imagine that screaming mess, as seen in the TMZ vid, hurtling towards you whilst youā€™re trying to pack up his clothes like you were asked to doā€¦ absolutely no thank you. I do think Gloria is as neutral as possible but also trying to ensure the girls are ok which will probably mean pacifying AE. Regardless, getting paid to walk into an explosively emotional and chaotic situation daily isnā€™t fair on her so her not being completely neutral because she is also impacted by AEā€™s behaviour wouldnā€™t be surprising.
Alice tweeted (and deleted) this 3 weeks ago
Iei4CRR.png

But yeah, I agree with you.

Reactions: 4
If she is just the nanny, then she is under no obligation to do a personal task for him like pack his clothes when he leaves. That would be outside of a nannyā€™s remit. I think she is also the housekeeper, but Alice has never actually confirmed this, perhaps because it would raise questions as to why she needs one if sheā€™s at home all the time.
#FreeGloria

Alice tweeted (and deleted) this 3 weeks ago
View attachment 848409
But yeah, I agree with you.
Thanks @welp ! I would assume that due to it being the house Alice lives in that she would have had to run it by her also which would have been met with a flat no or *crying* ā€œhe could have asked me, Iā€™m his wife!ā€ so it was probably easier for Gloria to refuse to save her from either a bollocking from AE or the emotional breakdown afterwards. All just a theory, but the behaviour she displaying online are my supporting my theory!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.