Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all getting really alarming now. This could be cocaine use or a MH issue? This level of paranoia is not good for anyone in her house.
This is a serious delusional persecution complex.
This is not paranoia. A bunch of accounts, most set up in October, some only angry-vulgar-tweeting to her (calling AE "poopy-face", bragging about IG's multiple erections per day). Could be BW being unable to hold herself back, or trying to rile AE up. Or even AE herself. I have no idea.

I suspect it's some of his more dedicated (ugh) fans setting up socks, the sexual references may well be some kind of reaction to what Lin posts.

Also I reckon some of them (who arent vulgar) are just users who want to speak up but dont want Alice to doxx them (like that retail owner the other day). She noted that they knew too much to not be related to Ioan/Bianca, but frankly everyone who frequents here knows as much.

I would be surprised if Bianca was behind it, Ioan wont like that. But then again he had no control over Alice in terms of creating socks years ago either. Plus it may well be that her friends would do this.

Or indeed Alice herself in order to look attacked and thus getting more pity.

Having said that I've noticed many new accounts attacking him and supporting her too

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen this?
I’m literally coming here to please ask it wasn’t Kol 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Coming back to her possible affair with one of her co-stars/sons from "Vampire diaries" from the blind gossip site: I noticed that they mark articles with "solved". Does this require the respective actors (or in this case actress) to admit it in public - or is it already sufficient when people in the comment section guess the right name?

Reactions: 3
You’ve got to be all sorts of screwed up to DM a woman going through a divorce describing her ex’s willy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she realise how bleeping mental this sounds, 'our amazing 9-5 nanny'... when she doesn't work?!
Also, for those people saying they don’t know how Gloria puts up with it… I do. She’s a NANNY where the kids are at school 7 hours out of the 8 she’s paid for! She probably cleans for an hour then spends the remainder refilling AE’s wine glass while watching TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also, for those people saying they don’t know how Gloria puts up with it… I do. She’s a NANNY where the kids are at school 7 hours out of the 8 she’s paid for! She probably cleans for an hour then spends the remainder refilling AE’s wine glass while watching TV.
Imagine having AE in your ear all day. Tinnitus city.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God, her new avatar looks like some sort of Halloween costume! 😖

Also, for those people saying they don’t know how Gloria puts up with it… I do. She’s a NANNY where the kids are at school 7 hours out of the 8 she’s paid for! She probably
cleans for an hour then spends the remainder refilling AE’s wine glass while watching TV.
Or maybe she puts Gloria up to making sock accounts or other childish deeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is not paranoia. A bunch of accounts, most set up in October, some only angry-vulgar-tweeting to her (calling AE "poopy-face", bragging about IG's multiple erections per day). Could be BW being unable to hold herself back, or trying to rile AE up. Or even AE herself. I have no idea.
"Poopy face"? It's a bit laughable. An eight year-old could come up with a better insult!

I'd actually suspect if it was Alice, or her favourite, rather OTT and obsessed with sexual language FM behind it, just to try to derail the new relationship. Alice apparently puts in a lot of effort trying to "put her point across" on "that" parenting site, and lord knows where else.

Of course it's all guesswork but I doubt the new girlfriend would join in, as she's probably got more to lose and will be mindful that Ioan is completely over, and sensitive to, irrational behaviour and wants a bit of peace. New Age claptrap is a bit vacuous and dull, but maybe he wants that. For a while, at least.

Or it could be internet trolls wanting to join in on the madness.

One thing I do know, in life, crazy attracts crazy.

Reactions: 8
AE is saying that IG wants her to look crazy in that tweet a couple of posts above. She is playing right into his hands. The avatar on Instagram- why would you want to look so batshit when you are trying to convince everyone you are not, that you are just a wronged woman.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.