Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Gloria was made to sign one of those none disclosure agreements before she started working for them so anything said is inadmissible?

Reactions: 3
Surely Gloria was made to sign one of those none disclosure agreements before she started working for them so anything said is inadmissible?
tbh given that Alice apparently records him which is totally not legal and ignores her lawyers I reckon she doesnt care about the actual court but the public court of twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she is just the nanny, then she is under no obligation to do a personal task for him like pack his clothes when he leaves. That would be outside of a nanny’s remit. I think she is also the housekeeper, but Alice has never actually confirmed this, perhaps because it would raise questions as to why she needs one if she’s at home all the time.
#FreeGloria
I guarantee she’s the damn housekeeper because AE won’t be doing housework “regardless of her fibro“ or she wouldn’t be there 9 to 5 five days a week to nanny two school aged kids. She’s on Sm too much or hung over too much or ranting too much. When they hired her it was probably required.

Reactions: 7
How long has Gloria been employed?
Almost 6 years I think

Alice had a falling out with the previous nanny, before that she was praising her as much as Gloria 😬

(actually checking her twitter history it looks like they used to have a nanny and a housekeeper before Gloria)

those were the previous ones :D

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The drama-loving part of me kind of hopes so
BG is usually right.

Almost 6 years I think

Alice had a falling out with the previous nanny, before that she was praising her as much as Gloria 😬

(actually checking her twitter history it looks like they used to have a nanny and a housekeeper before Gloria)

Full address visible on the far left envelope.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
#FreeGloria

😂
So if Gloria works from 9-5 and the kids are
at school then, IG has basically hired her to be a nanny go AE. Wow, he must be paying her a ton of money to look after that one, she’s a real handful!
The night nanny must be dosing off because her charge is sneaking whiskey and pills and pretending to be an adult on sm in the early hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Almost 6 years I think

It's almost like there's a pattern of AE falling out with people? :unsure:

So he was best dad, hub and employer before he turned into an abusive, covert narc? What changed? Was it him or the situation? 😄🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why didn’t he just buy a new bloody suitcase? (Aware I’ve probably missed the point)
As well as buying a new suitcase, it would have been easier all around if he had packed his own suitcase before he left

Reactions: 4
As well as buying a new suitcase, it would have been easier all around if he had packed his own suitcase before he left
He has 40 leather jackets according to AE, as well as all his other clobber left at the house. That’s a lot of hide to fit in a case.

Reactions: 3
Alice had previously mentioned that january 29th was the date he moved out. This was also the last time Alice had access to twitter until she got it back in may (and started posting again in june), Ioan locked her out of her account because he knew that she would cause chaos (instead she used IG which is a bit harder for rants). Maybe he had to run FAST 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He has 40 leather jackets according to AE, as well as all his other clobber left at the house. That’s a lot of hide to fit in a case.
You can picture the bonfire she would create if he asked for his possessions back. Guy Fawkes would have nothing on what she would be doing in the back yard in the early hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think its telling he has left everything and run and hasn't been back for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.