Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
But the truth is she didn’t seem to care about his discomfort and just wanted the sweet dopamine hit from the SM attention.
This may be one of the reasons she is taking the split so hard, she is no longer getting her needs met through him. Sharing his limelight and using him as a figure of ridicule for her posts.

Not respecting his boundaries is a massive red flag. He has every right to be angry and his requests weren’t unreasonable at all, don’t put this stuff on sm and don’t take my photo. Yet she pushes and pushes because she has no respect and then screams blue murder when he has finally had enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Perplexity

VIP Member
She is really drunk on the hat stories. What is her new accent? 😂
She’s soooo drunk. Honestly they need to develop a breathalyser for phones so it automatically won’t post anything you say/record when you’re this drunk!

• Heart

WritersBlock

Yeah, I do @iamthecat It’s getting really, really immature. I dislike the dragging of BW a lot. I dislike their sneering, holier than thou attitude. They are not empowering. Most of all, I despise their total lack of thought about the two innocent children in all this. I don’t align myself to women like this. In any way whatsoever. And I’m proud not too!

• Heart

Libbyaugust737

NOW I see why he left her. Those fucking PICTURES. She is the most cringeworthy person, like she's hit 53 and thought 'shit I've got nothing else to do. I don't take the kids to school or cook for them. I just drink wine.' She's an actual embarrassment and she cannot be looking after those kids properly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Marj24

VIP Member
Yeah, I don't like Ioan. He comes across as vain, controlling and ill tempered. I feel bad that Alice is so besotted with the silly twat that she can't see it. So many red flags, years before they split, but rose tinted glasses hid them all from her.

Alice is strange and kooky, but, she seemed pleasant enough before he walked out, he really ripped out the centre of her universe and she needs to regain herself. It's a hard task, but she needs to be the strength her daughters need right now.
I don't know enough about Ioan to like or dislike him, I doubt he it's faultless but Alice's behaviour has been off the charts! I don't doubt she is hurting but she needs to protect her daughters. I can't see any scenario where her current behaviour is acceptable.

boxoftreasures

I think I remember years ago in an interview he said, “well, everybody learnt how to pronounce Schwarzenegger didn’t they?” I like that he stuck to his guns on that one. Now I, a person with no knowledge of the Welsh language, know that the double D is pronounced TH!

Bluemoonday

She looks completely deranged on insta. Mad smudged lipstick, crazy lips, weird eye filter.

I wish she had a real life friend who would come over and wrestle the phone out of her hand, tell her she looks bonkers and take her out on the town to get pissed (Gloria and kids will be glad of a night off from her)

raiseseyebrow

Because I have far too much time on my hands, I thought I’d look into the claims that IG had promised the kids they could visit him in France.

The USA is currently on the amber list for France, meaning you can only enter the country if you have a “compelling reason”. This list of these is in this document: https://www.interieur.gouv.fr/conte...e-metropolitaine-orange-version-anglaise.docx

The only one I can see that would fit their situation is if IG is in France on a long-stay talent visa, and as he’s only there for a few months I doubt that is the case.
Assuming they did have a compelling reason, the kids would also have to self-isolate for 7 days after arrival, if IG is busy with filming then who is going to self-isolate with them? I’d guess that Gloria would travel with the kids as they’d also need looking after while he’s on set, but that could turn into a logistical nightmare if they all became ill.

I have my doubts that he actually said they could come and visit him in France, and if he did say that (without any caveats around covid etc) then he’s an idiot as he’s disappointed the girls in a way that could’ve easily been avoided. Equally it could just be nonsense made up by Alice to make him look like a bad father, she doesn’t usually let facts get in the way of a good rant :rolleyes:.

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
So I see she called him a fucking tosser in the comments during the Instagram bombardment last night. In the same breath she mentioned that the eldest daughter follows him on Instagram. I assume the same daughter also follows her mother on Instagram so is probably going to see that comment.

Not a nice situation for a child to have to witness parents attacking each other so publicly.
They're not attacking each other. She's attacking him.

• Heart

boxoftreasures

She went a year without sharing? There are two threads on here full of her sharing things in the past year before this happened. This girl... :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 844759
View attachment 844760
View attachment 844767
View attachment 844761
View attachment 844762
View attachment 844763
View attachment 844764
View attachment 844769
Oh my god this is absolutely insane. You cannot steal a man who does not want to be stolen. Putting the blame for her marriage breakdown at Bianca’s door is utterly insane. He wanted to leave.

I don’t doubt that they have been other women who have made a play for Ioan over the years, but he has never left Alice until now because he didn’t want to. Obviously he has chosen to leave her now because HE has reached the end of his tether. It was his decision.

• Heart

ktjd

Her “supporters” telling her that IG might still want to come back is really harmful - wtf. Even if there is any chance of that happening you can’t live your life based on scrutinising what your ex MIGHT be communicating via IG or Twitter or whatever, it stops you from moving on. If you’re telling her what you think she wants to hear just so she likes you, you are not being a friend! Very grateful to my multiple friends who over the years have been like, yeah he’s just not that into you.

• Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member

She is so strange with her mannerisms. Why did they both need to present this obviously low key award?

• Wow
  • Haha

GeorgiaOrwell

I’ve been watching all these threads and have finally decided to comment.

I only know the pair from 102 Dalmatians and thought it was lovely they ended up together, I definitely thought Alice would be the bigger star.

I empathise with Alice I really do, we’ve all had that feeling when we’ve seen an ex with a new partner for the first time and felt that falling feeling in your stomach but the only people she’s really hurting are herself and her girls.

I’m beginning to think she’s looking for a career change to a housewife on RHOBC

Perplexity

VIP Member
I don't see the issue with men using hair dye. Is Alice a natural blonde at 53?
Especially if they’re an actor. Breaking news - actor dyes hair for a role! Big whoop. 🤣 I do think that a lot of people look better with the silver fox look, but I don’t see dyed hair as anything to sneer at. There’s a weird undercurrent of 1950s gender roles with Alice in a lot of her comments. Like Real Manly Men would never moisturise/get their hair done/care what they look like/suffer anxiety!

• Haha

iamthecat

I wouldn’t be at all surprised to hear that she’d had those girls taken off of her one of these days.
I don’t know how IG can stay away from LA with AE about to go into what seems to be a complete, alcohol and SM induced psychological breakdown. At some point someone, Gloria or the girls’ School or one of their friend’s parents, is going to call social services on her and if he’s not there, they’ll possibly end up in emergency care.
I’d be terrified if I were IG right now.

Or worse - she’ll take the route of “if I can’t have them no-one will” and do something irreversible…

• Sad

guestlist

I’m not really down with this internalised misogyny/flipping genders question.

I think it is wrong to hound an ex partner via SM and try to destroy their reputation. Imagine if AE was the man, how would people feel them? It would appear a clear case of harassment and bullying. I doubt she would be lauded for standing up to her ex then.
Completely agree. I am coming at this from the angle that it is wrong to make wild accusations and spread false information on social media in an attempt to bring someone else down. And before anyone comes at me with “How do you know it’s false?!?!?!?!?”, we know it’s false because she tweets and deletes almost daily. If she’s ‘speaking her truth’, you would think she’d do so with a little more conviction and we wouldn’t need to screenshot tweets to be able to refer back to them half a day later. We’d be able to find them because she’d have stood by them.

I don’t have internalised misogyny and I think throwing the gender element into it detracts from the fact her behaviour is completely off as an adult human being. It’s crap behaviour because it’s crap behaviour, not because she is a woman.

And yes, IG is not faultless in this. It’s not what I am suggesting. However, the flip side seems to be “What would you think if AE left her husband and kid and ran off overseas to be with her lover” and that synopsis misses quite a few points. Namely the fact you are allowed to file for divorce, he’s gone overseas to work, and he’s paying for their lifestyle (so needs to work!). BW is now in the picture and of course cheating is unforgivable, but this debate existed even before we knew she did. We also don’t know the full story, so what may look like women defending IG is actually women making judgment on the things they actually know for certain (AE’s SM content) and remaining somewhat neutral on the things they don’t.

• Heart