Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Not many people really care about age gaps unless it’s a 16 year old with a 50yr old. Most people understand consent and might have a giggle at an older man dating a younger woman but really have no other issues with it because they’re too invested in their own lives. It’s all very self-indulgent what she’s doing and even though she has been wronged you can imagine a lot of people thinking “no wonder he left her she’s batshit”.

I always think of Jennifer aniston and all the shit she went through. All that Team angelina v team Jen when her life was ripped apart, seeing them adopt all those children, get married and that was far higher profile. She stayed amazingly dignified and silent and I think that really helped her career and people really respected her. Now look who’s the winner in that situation. Life isn’t a pantomime people don’t go round booing the baddies- sometimes you e just got to let the universe take its path.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

S_Chynoweth

I disagree with this really hard. Taking photos of someone they don’t like and posting them without their consent is shitty and intrusive. My husband knows I do not like pictures and videos to be taken of me, much less posted online, and I’m not remotely famous (or vain), I’m just very private. If he’s actually getting angry and asking her not to but she does it anyway, how does this make him the shit one? She’s supposed to love him! But the truth is she didn’t seem to care about his discomfort and just wanted the sweet dopamine hit from the SM attention.

Also the photos when he’s looking at his phone could just as easily be moments when he’s having a bit of peace and quiet and she couldn’t bear his attention not being on her - so what does she do but take his photo and post it online yet again, accompanied with a sarky comment. It’s horrible behaviour and I don’t understand anyone being fine with it. Is this considered ok in the world of SM to post pictures whether the other person wants them there or not? Photos of you in a private moment at home? Details of a private argument? It sounds absolutely exhausting.

And posting a photo of you and your new girlfriend on Instagram doesn’t fit any definition of coercive control I’ve ever read.
Hello! I'm new after lurking and watching from the sidelines on this thread forever (well, site. The Sali Hughes brouhaha lured me in a while back:ROFLMAO: ). I've been in a relationship with a man who lied to me repeatedly and then left for another woman so this story's brought a lot of memories back and I'll be honest, most of those memories are of me going insane for two years so this entire thing hits a nerve. I worry.

I get your take on photos and videos; I'm the exact same and hate people taking my photo cause I look rubbish in them. I doubt that's the case with him though because he's chosen a profession where your face is your fortune. What I've read of Ioan and can see on Alice's Insta there appears to be a disconnect between his public self and his true self:

'When we talk about him being recognised in the street he admits he is thrilled by it, then volunteers, laughing at himself, that he puts makeup on before he leaves the house – “bit of tinted moisturiser, bit of powder” – because when people take selfies with him: “I’m sick of seeing pictures of myself looking like shit.” He grins. “If someone says: ‘Can I take a selfie?’ I’m like: ‘No, let me take it.’ I’ll walk straight up to the window: ‘That light will look great.’ I’m not ashamed to admit that.”

There's also a lot to read between the lines with the photo he posted of him and Bianca. Especially since Bianca replied with 'I know a real smile when I see one'. Maybe this is a stretch, maybe it was a layered message? In the last joint selfies of Alice and Ioan together on Alice's instagram from late 2020 I think there's much joking about how he won't/can't smile for a couple of posts. Bianca is the saviour and Alice is the person she is saving Ioan from- that's the story they're telling themselves. I had the same thing happen to me where I'd been painted as a batshit ogre to my ex partners new lady to 1. Make her feel less guilty and 2. Gain him her sympathy. Ironically, I then became a batshit ogre for two years after he left me. Affairs are complicated, they thrive off lies. The insta post of him and Bianca was designed to wound and they succeeded.

It's crazy how these internet dramas get under the skin and make you feel like a keyboard Columbo. I just want them all to be OK. I'm worried about Alice's mental health and hope people can be kind to her. I've been at the brink and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

What's your point

VIP Member
Just gonna throw in my thread suggestion iy is short and sweet. I did mention it on the previous thread but not as a title suggestion

Malice in Wonderland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I’m nosy as hell and am curious what those red flags were about Ioan. If you don’t mind enlightening me. ☺
Just from scrolling through her insta;

-She repeatedly says how Ioan will be mad about her posting things, especially if he doesn't look Hollywood perfect in the snap. Most pictures are near identical of him. Criticising her about not getting his angles and colours right.
-There's a few videos on her insta where it cuts off just as you see Ioan being irate, or you actually hear him ask her to not post it.
-Many times she gets criticised by him for 'talking to much', even makes her move seats if it's annoying him, or just out right ignores her. (Yes she talks a lot, some people just do).
-He is so bloody vain, and stuck on his phone in so many photos/videos, ignoring family life around him. I think he cares more about public opinion than she does. All about his image.
-Always putting his wants over her needs, one example- last night together before he flies for filming for months and he goes to bed early.

I'm not excusing her madness right now, but, there was a lot of laughter in that home when Ioan WASN'T there, before he decided to leave his family, as in when he was off filming. When I first heard of all this it was easy to point fingers at AE and mock her madness. Looking into her life before this event paints her in a better light. She's just one of those people who does talk a lot, and has loads of energy, and craves attention. She's been given a platform now to get such attention and she's lapping it up as she thinks it's helping her, when it's not.

Ioan is playing it completely cool, not saying anything, and giving her enough rope to hang herself if that makes sense? He purposely posted a pic of him and BW with a snidey comment to get a reaction imo. Very sneaky, very manipulative. I get bad vibes from him all round. I don't know if he went as far as gas lighting her, but I definitely think there was an element of coercive control from his side.

Alice needs to calm the fuck down, think logically, care for herself, care for her kids, realise she doesn't even want Ioan back as her partner, but he'll always be those two girls dad (Ioan needs to step up in that respect), and she needs to step away from both social media (and the drink it seems). She looked perfectly lovely a year ago, this whole saga is having a major effect on her physical health, and Alice, if you're reading this, Ioan ain't worth it. He's gone, good riddance.

In summary- he wasn't the prize catch she thought he was, sad yes, but, she's got 2 lovely daughters out of it, and if she could tone down the scathing attacks, stop making them front-row-centre to all the social media shenanigans, and realise the newspapers aren't on her side either, Daily Mail especially are fuelling this now, and I find it a bit sick on their part, her and the two E's, can have a wonderful life. Everyone will suffer whilst AE is still feeling this raw over things.

Again, not condoning her behaviour, still think she's bonkers, but, I get her anger. Woman needs help and Ioan needs to step up to his responsibilities as a father.

• Heart
  • Wow

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Screenshot_2021-11-03-19-59-34-564_com.android.chrome.jpg

The Mail knew exactly what they were doing with those contrasting photos of the two of them.

• Haha
  • Sad

House of Tea

VIP Member
Lips look a normal size there. From hot to a hot mess in four short years
Boredom did this to her. Not working. Too much time on her own. Loneliness. Lockdown. Absent husband. Menopausal, a tricky time. To distract herself she sought to showcase herself to the world via social media. Got addicted to the attention. Addicted also to tinkering with her face, probably after watching herself incessantly online which she is still doing. Her husband probably came back and thought what the fuck has she become, see the hairdryer stuck on her head video, he looks bemused. He found normalcy elsewhere. And this is result. Think drink abuse is going on now. Heartbreak. Desperation. She needs the validation more than ever. Her anger has shifted to BW. Really she should be angry she agreed to be the housewife, they could have both had a career, just not the Hollywood one they had in their imagination. At this point she needs an intervention of some sort. This is not right. IG cared for her once, he needs to do something for her and his kids. He must be seeing all this.

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Here’s a recap of the previous thread as well as a brand new thread! Alice and her crew of flying monkeys are keeping Tattlers hopping!
Before we could even recover from the previous thread our detective intern sleuthers Welp and Nelsbells outed Ioan Gruffudd’s new girlfriend.
Alice went stark raving bat shit crazy! Tweeting like a mad woman, attacking everyone online, threatening those who disagreed with her and siccing her flying monkeys on anyone who has ever had anything to do with her stbx if they approve of his new life.
IG and BW went Instagram official with their new relationship.
Alice made lifelong friends with the Daily Fail, posing for pictures and smiling for the camera and dragging her relationship with IG and IG himself through a huge pile of dung.
AE has been lying, crying, and fantasizing”she thinks she’s still in a relationship with him.”
AE will never get mother of the year.
I don’t know why IG announced his relationship with his new gf when he did but I personally wouldn’t have done it. But choosing AE proves the man has questionable judgement.
Won’t anyone consider the children, the dog, and Gloria the long suffering nanny?
Flying monkeys have hovered all over Tattlelife trying to stir the pot. Tattlers are far too clever for them in spite of what AE says. 🤣
Please someone add anything else I missed which is probably lots. 🤪

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
I know that it is waaay to early for next thread title, and I know that tattle don't allow swears, this is in jest.

Alice, ALICE! Who the fuck is Alice (Evans)!

• Haha

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Obviously as home is supposed to be your place of safety, where you go to unwind and step away from unwanted attention without the likelihood of pictures or videos being taken, surely Alice should have known this by now. It's clear she didn't respect that boundary.

It's making me wonder if she was constantly looking for photo opportunities or videos she could take in stealth mode: Look everyone! Here's my husband looking pissed off! (He doesn't know I've posted it on my socials, har har). Here he is looking hot (as he is my possession and it will spark envy in a few followers)!

She obviously didn't think it was as big a problem as it became. It's very selfish behaviour, and it's clear they're two very different personalities on social media.

It makes me wonder which other boundaries she steamrollered over just for a few Likes, or even in private, because she feels she's always right.

• Heart

especifisally

I’m glad you said this about internalised misogyny, I thought I was the only one seeing it. Yeah it’s hard to imagine what it be like if the roles were reversed and Alice had run off, abandoned the kids, gone abroad and hooked up with some guy. I imagine everybody would lambast her as a terrible mother, but because it’s a man doing it and that’s a story we’re all used to we all think it’s fine.
If a man was behaving like AE is, he would probably have had a visit from the police already and everybody would be praising the female for having the strength to get away from an abusive relationship.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Lots of mentions of the 'sisterhood' here. IMHO, the whole concept is reductive bullshit, we're all human beings and if someone is being a cunt or annoying me, I will call them out for it, irrespective of if they happen to have the same genital make up as me.

• Haha

What's your point

VIP Member
I disagree with this really hard. Taking photos of someone they don’t like and posting them without their consent is shitty and intrusive. My husband knows I do not like pictures and videos to be taken of me, much less posted online, and I’m not remotely famous (or vain), I’m just very private. If he’s actually getting angry and asking her not to but she does it anyway, how does this make him the shit one? She’s supposed to love him! But the truth is she didn’t seem to care about his discomfort and just wanted the sweet dopamine hit from the SM attention.

Also the photos when he’s looking at his phone could just as easily be moments when he’s having a bit of peace and quiet and she couldn’t bear his attention not being on her - so what does she do but take his photo and post it online yet again, accompanied with a sarky comment. It’s horrible behaviour and I don’t understand anyone being fine with it. Is this considered ok in the world of SM to post pictures whether the other person wants them there or not? Photos of you in a private moment at home? Details of a private argument? It sounds absolutely exhausting.

And posting a photo of you and your new girlfriend on Instagram doesn’t fit any definition of coercive control I’ve ever read.
Yeh I am with you on this one. I am not a IG fan at all but I have to say I would be really pissed if my partner was putting photos of me on social media when asked not to. Maybe he does come across grumpy at times about it but you should only need to say once that you dont like it and after that it shouldnt happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

boxoftreasures

Do you know what really upsets me – how many people struggle to have children via IVF for years and years and years and don’t manage it. Alice got lucky to manage to have her lovely girls and now she’s not taking proper care of them, and is, in fact, damaging their mental health. I feel so sad for all the women who struggle with infertility and who would give absolutely anything to have two beautiful daughters like Ella and Elsie. I imagine there are a fair few women like that who are reading Alice’s story in the media right now and feeling beside themselves with rage that they were robbed of the opportunity to be a mother whilst Alice is throwing her own opportunity away. Alice has achieved many women’s dream and yet she is destroying it all for the sake of her own ego. It’s heartbreaking, really. 💔

• Heart

raiseseyebrow

In one of the screenshots @welp posted, she says the children are only on tiktok (aren't there age limits on that app? I would've thought an 8 year old shouldn't be allowed) and in the next comment she says the elder follows IG on Instagram so she isn't just on tiktok, is she, Alice?
"I'm not dissing her but if I were.." What a high school comment.

A continuation from the lawyer comments:

View attachment 846023
Alice has tweeted before that the girls have had Instagram accounts since they were 5 and 8, respectively. An unpopular opinion but it’s a massive safeguarding issue — I worked for Instagram for a short period of time and there’s no way in hell I’d be giving small children unsupervised access to it. Hell, I wouldn’t want to give teenagers unsupervised access to it either.

• Wow
  • Heart

Perplexity

VIP Member
As far as I’m concerned, reading your other half’s texts is the modern equivalent of reading someone’s diary. It’s not on.
There’s literally not a boundary of his she hasn’t kicked down. The guy can’t even have a bath without her barging in to ask him if he’s ok. I’m now amazed he stood it this long.

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
I think the issue is, we don't have anything from IG to comment on. It's all from Alice. So if the thread feels one sided, it probably is it a bit. Seeing as one party is shouting and one is (relatively) silent.

Don't think it's fair for comment on things that *might* be going on over things that are being put out there in the public domain.

Personally I came here because somebody else mentioned this thread was nuts. I don't have any feelings about Alice beyond the fact I think she needs to get off the internet and get some help.

Most people are ambivalent but there seems to be a desire to stir up bad feeling on the thread when there actually isn't any.

*Insert shrug emoji here*

• Heart

Bluemoonday

I feel desperately sorry for those kiddos. AE has obviously been reassuring them that all is fine, daddy’s toothbrush is by the sink, he’s coming home for Xmas, etc etc etc. Why on earth would she do that when he has filed for divorce and there is clearly no way back?

He is still a total dick for posting it on Instagram though instead of just telling the kids himself, on the phone. Or maybe he did. Who knows, we’ve only got one side of the story.

Reactions: 21