Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
They are still legally married, in a legal contract but no longer in a relationship. They are separated. It’s just to punish him. She has no other motive. Not even making her own money out of it (a small fee from the DM in all these months). Absolute hell bent on revenge. What a sad little life Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 19

iamthecat

And yet even in the midst of her “breakdown” she manages to tactically insert a self-promoting name drop.
“I was in this film and I was such a good singer they wanted me to sing the theme chin but I didn’t and wish I had.”

100% narcissist right there. Even in the midst of her rage she is still calculating and spinning a story.
She reminds me of everything my mother was, is, would have been if she had a sniff of fame.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
She is like an upmarket version of Katie Price, who refers back to Peter Andre all the time despite their many years apart. Alice will be singing this tune for years.

Look at Ewan MacGregor’s wife. Okay, one of his kids dissed his new gf when they split. But his ex kept a dignified silence. Same amount of hurt, but legions apart in dealing with the pain.

• Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
More commentary and those Insta videos are sad not amusing like she thinks they are.

AE: The abject CRUELTY that the media is heaping on me is crushing. But I will NOT give up. Fuck you tabloids. He CHEATED ON ME while I was looking after his kids 8,000 miles away. Of course I'm furious Watch this space, guys

AE sold a story to said tabloids. A stupid move as tabloids will screw you over in a heartbeat.

AE: What? HOW did I diss her? I haven't dissed her and what if I diD? She SLEPT with my husband for fuck's sake The media really wants to make me the villain. Why? Please stop.

You called BW "it" and "Instagram Acrobat" and more.

AE: I will not keep quiet. ON behalf of ALL women that this has happened to!

AE the feminist champion, unless she is slagging off other women!

AE: I would, but to add insult to injury he is trying to low-ball me and leave me with almost nothing I HAVE to fight to keep Gloria and find enough money for both girls to to this great school. *Very few good public schools in LA)
And my best friend. The person I told everything to - right up until that day at eh end of Auf=gust 2020 when he said "no more'. I just don't get how he can not miss it. 20 years of best friends:

Eh, because he's just not that into you now? In fact, completely over you.

AE: "The divorce is just a formality" I think its Bianca's team and she's losing her mind.

No, it is a formality at this stage. And someone else is losing their mind...

AE: Yeah - I don't get them. Also they keep going on about pride, dignity and embarrassing myself. Don't they realize that losing the love of my life, the one I cherished and talked about and posted pics of on SM with great pride is far far worse than simple 'embarrassment'?

IG was too much of her identity and her prized possession. That's not very feminist Alice. It's 2021.

AE: Actually the paper means EVERYTHING! It means he can't get remarried, for a start.

That's all it means.

AE: All the lawyers are terrified of social media because it takes their control away.

That might not be why they are terrified?!

AE: But divorce lawyers are mostly terrible. They earn upwards of $500 per call or email. and they advise couples to communicate through them. So that's what - 2k a day? Then they spend al their time telling you what you SHOULDN'T do. Because you might lose the...

She calls them terrible because they don't validate her antics. Right...

AE: "undignified" is my mantra, honey

We know. :sick:

AE: WHAT? He unfollowed me? Jesus fucking christ. He was both of our friends. I am BEST friends with his wife but I was close to him too. He didn't like me speaking out. I'm actually really upset he's done that.

AE is going to find the transition from C List celeb to civilian very hard. Imagine wanting to be Piers Morgan's friend??

• Haha
  • Heart
I do think It's disgusting how she has dragged her kids into this. I don't agree with IG sharing the insta when he knows his daughter follows him - but AE should be shielding her kids for their sake.
Seems like she's lonely, depressed and they've developed an odd mother-daughter relationship where she has moulded them into her mates.
They'll look back and resent her for it when they're adults.

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
How is all of this from Alice and her FMs (@henrymorgansscarf in particular) not considered abuse and targeted harassment of IG/ BW and some of the other people they have attacked in such a personal way? Twitter has suspended or permanently removed people for much less. I’ve reported some of the worst ones but I guess it doesn’t meet their definition. It meets mine.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I don’t get her, we are still married mantra. If he has filed, it shows intent. He was never going back. She cannot be that deluded.

iamthecat

You know what, I’ve changed my mind on IG on one thing - my biggest issue with him isn’t the poor behaviour during break up or the crap Insta post.
It’s the fact that he isn’t basing himself in that flat he apparently has in LA ready to swoop up those poor girls if everything goes tits up. Who, other than AE, do they actually have in LA or even in the US at all? She’s clearly volatile and unstable. Is Gloria ready to drop everything and take responsibility for 24/7 care if AE does something to herself or does something so crazy she gets herself arrested? He should be in LA right now unless he’s well and truly bound by filming contracts or something. I don’t understand why he’s not there ready for them if needs be. If I were the estranged parent in this situation I’d be terrified.

Reactions: 18

House of Tea

VIP Member
She is deluded if she thinks his new gf was the reason he kept slamming the phone down on her. He slammed the phone down because there is no reasoning with her. I know she has cause to be jealous of BW but referring to her as “It” is nasty. I think there has been a cross over between him finishes with AE and starting with BW but nobody knows for sure. She is focusing on the wrong person. She can’t accept he wanted to end things, she needs to have BW as the reason. AE drove him away.

Bluemoonday

The irony is that AE is fluent in 3 languages, writes extremely well and is naturally very funny. In my opinion she’s vastly more talented/educated than IG who comes across as incredibly vain, self involved and frankly not very bright. She doesn’t need him but like many women of a certain age she’s given up everything for him and he’s shagging a 29 year old. I just want to see her pull herself together and actually use her potential.
You’ve nailed it. If she calms down and stops behaving like a crackpot she may actually be able to reinvent herself as a writer, columnist, something like that. Get a job. Tell IG to do one. Get some self respect back. Get a new boyfriend. Start obsessively posting about him on Twitter. Etc etc 🤣

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
AE: New in this morning. He called elsie 17 times. Eventually she answered and he said 'I just need to tell you something really important" Bianca and I are NOT TOGETHER! We're just friends. She's going back to Australia after this. Elsie was thrilled. But of course it's a lie

If this is true it's bad parenting on IG's part. Of course it could be a lie by AE. Or maybe he is fed up of BW? 😄

AE earwigging all her kids calls though :sick:

If it's a lie then Ella will know and maybe Elsie too. So her kids will end up not trusting her...
Maybe BW got the Hell out of that shitstorm. Someone on DM commented that BW should run like her tampon string is on fire! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

clarkees

Chatty Member
One thing I struggle to understand: why has she got multiples of everything? Multiple therapists, multiple lawyers? Surely having several different peoples input who are all getting diluted and different versions of a story are advising her conflicting resolutions or ways of working? I’ve never known somebody to have multiple therapists purely because sessions are intended to work through a list of things to help you and discuss problems in a specific way, rather than a scattered approach. It just seems like a way to weirdly flex the support network she (doesn’t) have and as if people working (with) for you are a status symbol, especially as she is discussing finances about lawyers too.

You can tell she has been absolutely caning the drink through these messages. Blind rage and so many spelling mistakes, but also no sense?!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
She must have an hours sleep a day. She is across everything.
She will be worthless as a parent getting no sleep! When these girls need their mother most she’s got her ass on Twitter raging and whining and trashing anyone and everyone within reach. I wouldn’t doubt that the kids and the dog are fair game. In fact I’d bet my last dollar.

Comments on the daily fail are mentioning that her liver looks enlarged and I agree. Someone also asked if she was pregnant and they weren’t being nasty.

She’s an alcoholic as well as a narc. I’m not saying this to be mean or hateful. She just is.

I don’t know why her precious little Vicious GrannyScarf and DebinPa don’t hop on a plane and fly to LA to sort her out. They can box up IG’s things and have a bonfire, talk trash about IG endlessly, and draw faces on all his photos.

• Haha

Lizzymint

VIP Member
So my digest on the latest nonsense...

AE: I do not sleep with married men. I do not wreck homes I do not ruin little kids' lives.

You cheated on your fiance, wrecked your family with your BS behaviour and now Elsie is a mess. Well done.

AE: Oh babe. I wish he'd wake up and realize what he's doing. He's scaring the shit out of us Last night he threatened to fire Gloria, and then told a crying Elsie on the phone: "There are going to be some big changes when I get back, ok?" We're all terrified! I have to say we're all very nervous. (Except Ella!)

So it seems he is trying to prepare Elsie a bit for the changes (maybe he reads on here?) which is wise. I doubt he phrased it as a threat to an 8 year old but then we know how AE twists things.

AE: I told her that if he did then I would veto it and pay her from whatever money I can make But she was upset he shouted : I am your Boss and you will listen to me! I don't want her to leave, and yesterday she couldn't handle much more verbal abuse

You can't pay Gloria without a job - so get one.

AE: And he was never this bad. But he's getting meaner and meaner - as if the walls are closing in on him. That's why I'm not going to give up. He did this to me. I'm a mess and so is one of my kids. He didn't care.

Well twitter smears aren't exactly endearing. IG is no exception. The walls are closing in on AE more like.

AE: Years of infertility (in my case) and getting through toddlerhood and doing things together and trying to make the world a safe place with two safe parents that not everyone is lucky enough to have and we lose it ALL cos Miss Law of Attraction thinks it's a game?

Your marriage blew up without BW's input. Even if they split up, the divorce continues...

AE: I don't give a shit about dignity. I want(ed) the lovely little family that I had. I was really really happy with just our little family and now it's fucked.

Her attitude is fucked.

AE: If somebody stole your car you'd cry thief, right?

Talk about revealing yourself! IG was her prized possession. He is not allowed to make the decision to leave.

AE: I went a year without sharing and that didn't help me!

"It doesn't count if you delete it the next morning" lol.

AE: Well he's committed now! Well done Bianca, you made it happen. Maybe it was a shooting star?

No he's not. The relationship is in the early stages so who knows. That's not the point though. He still ain't going back.

AE: I leaned over Elsie's call last Sunday to ask him a question and he went insane. Accused me of "commandeering HIS time with HIS child' on the stupid legal app. It's quite frightening.

FFS he sent a polite email to restate boundaries she previously agreed to.

AE: He wants Gloria to be a go between with me and him. But he refuses to communicate with me directly - has blocked my phone and changed his email. Then he gets very angry when Gloria won't pass a message. But she doesn't want to get involved in that way and I don't blame her.

Gloria should just quit. She should pass on the message but then AE probably goes nuts so she is afraid to?

AE: I'm nervous that they have plans to both come back to LA and... then what? I'm nervous to be pushed out of my house. (It's in his name, although we both paid in) The girls are nervous because they don't want a mother Mum.

Her house? Who paid the lion's share? Also the Freudian slip - "a mother Mum"! Because AE is not much of a mother?

AE: And he's STILL lying and cheating because he told our youngest last night not he phone that he didn't have a girlfriend and that it was all made up. Then I have to figure out what to say, since he refuses point blank to talk to me..

Doesn't this contradict him saying there will be changes?

AE: Others I think just assume I'm rich or have a charmed life (no, no) and therefore am not vulnerable. But my god - what were they THINKING with the INSTAGRAMS?

She did have a charmed life but doesn't seem to have appreciated it. Her bio even said "20 perfect years with IG" AFTER the split.

AE: It's a bad day today. They broke up our whole little happy family. I'm so sad.

Narcs can never take responsibility for anything.

AE: God I WISH I'd realized they were love-texting on Instagram a year ago. I checked his normal texts occasionally but of course there was nothing there. Fuck. ALL that time he was fucking me over

Yep a jealous harridan with no boundaries. Sorry she didn't snoop on his Insta now too LOL He is well rid of her and should have woken up / left sooner imo.
AE: If somebody stole your car you'd cry thief, right?

Talk about revealing yourself! IG was her prized possession. He is not allowed to make the decision to leave.
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Exactly this , he left AE , nobody stole him , he left her and filed for divorce, she’s seriously deluded

• Heart

EssieMay

VIP Member
I wonder how many years it took him to pluck up the courage to leave her? Her current behaviour will be familiar to him and I’m sure he stayed with her a lot longer than he wanted to in order to avoid this fall out.

He really had a horrible choice to make,
stay and let her post everything about him on sm, step all over his boundaries, rage, threaten and manipulate. Or leave and all of the above x 100 on sm? Caught between a rock and a hard place.
This is what I think. People think he loved her until 12-15 months ago and then cheated on her and ran off. But in reality he has admitted the last 4 years were tough and since he seems to pull his punches I suspect that's code for 'I found it hard to live with someone I stopped loving and had come to fear'. If that's correct, then this wasn't sudden for him and he had checked out emotionally a long time ago. Working away on location was prob the only thing keeping the marriage together. I had a similar sort of experience when my first marriage was dying. I was an adult Uni student and it was only going to Uni during the day and being able to lock myself away to study at night that kept the marriage bearable. My husband of course later said that Uni was what wrecked our marriage but that was not true, it was already unbearable for me.

• Heart
  • Sad

Perplexity

VIP Member
Where did she mention Tattle @welp ?
It’s in one of her replies to something else but it’s not very interesting.

He sounds really desperate to speak to his kids if any of what she’s saying is true, and I suppose it’s a pathetic little power trip not to let him. Hopefully his job finishes soon so he can see them and the wheels can be back in motion on the divorce. This is so unhealthy for everyone.

I feel so bad for their nanny too but she should not ever be preventing the kids from talking to their father! She’s in an impossible situation though, I can’t even imagine. Think of being faced with furious Alice in your face all day long - that one minute clip of her in the car park was terrifying enough. Poor Gloria. There is no way they’re paying her enough for this shit.

• Heart

Multi-21

VIP Member
There’s so much I want to say and question but this thread goes on so fast!
So AE is a single parent 24/7 but is so caught up in tweeting she can’t leave her bed for Halloween so it’s up to others to take her girls out.
Two actors can’t both work in the same city?! I’m sure there are many married couples who are actors with children and both manage to work. IG doesn’t work in LA anyway he is in Australia and France doing his stuff.
Ioan shouldn’t be shouting at Gloria but I can imagine he has arranged times to call (probably through the wizard and all documented to refute her sometimes claim he doesn’t interact with them) and the girls just happen to be out at the park? Who organised that then? And if AE was home to hear the phone call with the nanny who were they with at the park?! Calls into question again AE claim to parent 24/7 and who it is the nanny is there to look after.
That DM piece was so heavily edited so nothing specific could come back on her as being lies. Pretty pointless overall.
Finally AE replied to someone questioning her on Twitter, while the girls are at school what do they expect her to do all day? How about get a job so you aren’t reliant on IG or about to be made destitute as you have your own money. Surely having some other purpose to her days at the moment would help her mental health and feeling of self worth as well.

• Heart

Puffin

VIP Member
I think you will find that lots of people won’t post on the threads now because they either get called flying monkeys, socks or #teamalice. Plus some of the replies are so personal and aggressive.
Getting called #teamalice when people have repeatedly said they don’t condone her online rants 🥱

Its all a bit much for what used to be quite a fun thread and will become an echo chamber.
I agree to a certain extent and it is frustrating when people are called FMs or Team Alice but I am also tired of reading that IG has ' gotten a free pass' that anyway who doesn't support AE is not doing so because she is a woman and people have had their own personal experiences thrown back at them.

I posted this previously and I'll say it again...toxic behaviour is toxic behaviour regardless of gender. AE is doing herself no favours. She will never heal or move on or get some semblance of a life back if she continues with this. The only one she will destroy at the end of all this is herself.

There are three sides to this ...AS, IGs and the truth and we will never fully know the truth . AE gets discussed far more that IG purely because she posts constantly so there is something to cmment on..IG , more or less doesn't exist on line bar that post last week 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart