Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1635718860315.png

I think she is just completely out of touch with reality. She expects this to be a big Hollywood divorce with headlines and gut spilling. She's just completely handed it to him on a silver platter. Heck, he won't even have to list assets and debts.

1635719033069.png

1635719069512.png

Honestly she must just have NO-ONE in her corner. Even if you don't like the woman, if you knew her you'd surely say something to her once news of the divorce being filed broke.
I wonder if that is why the kids expect him home for Christmas? Because by then the whole thing will be over and he will be able to spend time with them again, away from AE.

So filed March 2nd and 30 days to respond, that makes it 1 April (ha April Fools Day) for her to respond and another 6 months takes it to 1 October.

No wonder he's looking relaxed and happy. As I said once before, she's dug her own grave, erected her own gallows and is about to drop herself in it.
I kind of feel sorry for her because she's so self destructive. Amazingly so. No sense of self preservation at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh, I’m sorry. Initially I did list your name but I was going by memory, so I went back to check and saw that Nelsbells deleted posts about it. I should have relied on my memory because it was correct. Everytime the last two threads have started I’ve been stricken with terrible headaches and my brain truly struggles to cope. If I could edit it now I would. 🥰

I’ve never seen her in anything and never will. 😉
No worries love! Alice’s FM Sandra came off private and it seems she’s been giving me tons of credit by screen shotting almost everything I say 🙃🤦🏽‍♀️ anyone else have the impression that some of these “friends” are AE haters in disguise? Pretending to support her but doing their damndest to keep her spiraling and giving IG more and more ammo to use against her? Why else send her things that are just going to get her going?

Hope your headaches go away!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

She is so strange with her mannerisms. Why did they both need to present this obviously low key award?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I guess Alice had a open extension because it's a colloborative divorce (ironic), so the deadline will not exist. I think. I dont really know if it actually means that she is stalling or if it's just because they didnt agreed yet. But her recent tweets where she insist to still call him her husband just because its legally the case makes you wonder what her intentions could be.

No worries love! Alice’s FM Sandra came off private and it seems she’s been giving me tons of credit by screen shotting almost everything I say 🙃🤦🏽‍♀️ anyone else have the impression that some of these “friends” are AE haters in disguise? Pretending to support her but doing their damndest to keep her spiraling and giving IG more and more ammo to use against her? Why else send her things that are just going to get her going?

Hope your headaches go away!
lol, just checked, and here I thought they had found something proper based on how confidently Alice tweeted about it, but Alice basically concluded based on Bianca starting following some of his friends and family members last week that they've been together for two years. I havent really found anything myself, so seems like they removed any traces (if there were any) pretty cleanly before going public.

Also, not sure. It does seem ironic that they were accusing us of trying to rile up Alice with our findings, but then they do the same lol. I guess some of them just want to genuinely help her, some enjoy the drama and attention.

Reactions: 7
I don't know how collaborative the divorce is if she's refusing to engage a lawyer and refusing to admit the paperwork even exists.

1635723744485.png

1635723940974.png

Doesn't sound like it to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The weirdest thing is Alice wishing IG would have told her about the girlfriend so she could suss out how serious he was about her so she could have possibly convinced him to stay until the girls became teenagers. That’s just one year away for their older daughter. I fully believe this has happened before.

Reactions: 6
And as I said, I reckon once he had clear head space away from her, he realised how bad it was. Whether he was involved with someone else or not, just having time and head space away from her would make the choice very clear to him.
I wonder if "Rufus" is still here?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now IG has NOT cut his kids off, just Alice.

Christmas will be interesting. I can see a big fight over who gets the kids for xmas. IG will be back in LA, maybe living with BW by then?

AE really is full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
fwiw I do think that Alice is right and they've been at it for a longer time, but she should really consider that somebody telling you that they dont love you anymore might genuinely mean it, not just because they love somebody else

If I were him I’d file a restraining order ASAP. And BW should too.
Wives confronting the mistress is always super super intense. I dont even want to know how that would be with Alice

Reactions: 10
Wives confronting the mistress is always super super intense. I dont even want to know how that would be with Alice
It seems like she's trying to scare BW, and any other potentials, off Ioan. We all collect baggage as we age, but jesus christ, could you imagine having her on at you like that? Purposely making sure the kids will hate you? Always trying to call the shots and pull the strings? Christ no. If BW is with Ioan, then good luck to her as she hasn't walked into this blindly.

The way AE talks is so possessive, Ioan is hers and hers alone. Their marriage is just a bit of paper at this point, but, he is still HER HUSBAND. Jeez, Alice, go read this thread title again.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It seems like she's trying to scare BW, and any other potentials, off Ioan. We all collect baggage as we age, but jesus christ, could you imagine having her on at you like that? Purposely making sure the kids will hate you? Always trying to call the shots and pull the strings? Christ no. If BW is with Ioan, then good luck to her as she hasn't walked into this blindly.

The way AE talks is so possessive, Ioan is hers and hers alone. Their marriage is just a bit of paper at this point, but, he is still HER HUSBAND. Jeez, Alice, go read this thread title again.
I have always thought her to be massively possessive of him from the first time I saw her in photos with him and from her tweets. It took me no time at all to pick up on it because it’s so obvious.
As for BW, I would be effing terrified of AE and the children too! Makes you wonder why in the world anyone would want to be in such a potentially disastrous relationship! There must be something about Ioan. 🤣

Reactions: 6
I have only recently read these threads, what surprises me is that if you are appalled by Alice's behaviour some automatically think you are pro Ioan.

I feel sorry she is so hurt, but the way she is behaving is unforgivably toxic, in my opinion. Also I am sure Ioan has a team documenting every thought she publicly shares.

I have no opinion on Ioan, other than his recent IG post was a bit of a dick move, but I suspect the media were circulating.

I just feel so very sorry for the daughters that are caught up in this tit show.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

In this video, they say it took 7 years for Ioan to get a role in Hollywood after they moved to LA?! Surely you would have cut your losses waaay before that!

AE is interrupting questions directed at Ioan again. She really has a deluded sense of grandeur, where she is the big star in her mind. You can see it on every red carpet event. She really thinks she's 'it', so I can understand why she's gone bonkers and her whole world has collapsed around her, the harshness of reality and realising she barely had an acting career to begin with, let alone now.
When was that filmed? Blimey! 7 years. What roles was he getting in the meantime and what Hollywood did he eventually get? And what was she doing in the meantime?

Reactions: 5
I know that it is waaay to early for next thread title, and I know that tattle don't allow swears, this is in jest.

Alice, ALICE! Who the duck is Alice (Evans)!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just saw some of her awful interviews for the Daily Fail and good lord she looks positively ghastly! What has she done to herself?
Someone commenting there said IG left a fat, old drunk for an attractive woman and that he had kept himself up for AE and she had not. Obviously.
She clearly is an alcoholic and who knows what else. Drinking like that has aged her terribly.
That in itself is enough of a reason to leave.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I had a thought. He left her in January and got an apartment. In LA. So until the move for work to France, he's been living in the same city as her. And possibly BW living with him. Now correct me if I'm wrong but the bunny boiler reckons she knew nothing about BW until last week. So he must have some seriously protective friends. In the same city, moving in the same circles, but AE didn't know where he lived or who the woman was. Because if I'm right, if she knew where he lived, she'd be there at all hours, stalking, taking photos, stealing clothes off the line, etc. No-one just protects their own privacy in that sort of town, you need to have lots of other people helping. People who know but don't breath a word. That's very interesting. That's really very interesting.

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall in the divorce lawyers office at his first meeting. Divorce lawyers know their stuff, I can almost predict how the convo went. They will have listened to his description of how she behaves and prob said something like "Well 70% of the time people like that do nothing and we go to a default divorce. That's your best option if it happens. 20% of the time they'll lawyer up and make it a tit fight and the other 10% don't contest it but then file an appeal afterwards and make it a tit fight then. Now Mr Gruffud our advice is turn off all your social media and SAY NOTHING. It will drive her nuts and hopefully she'll do the 70% thing".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.