Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her whole standpoint that he’s a gaslighting, narcissistic, coercively controlling abuser completely false and fabricated. The main issues I have are:
A) if he’s a controlling, abusive narcissist then he wouldn’t have filed for divorce, end of. Why would he give up a major part in controlling her? A narcissist never wants to lose control. And along with that potentially giving up control of his children? I highly doubt it. This is not a narc move.
B) if he is as bad as she says and yet he’s still decided to divorce her, then why is she not shouting for joy from the rooftops that she finally can get away from the controlling, narcissistic bastard? She can get custody of the kids. She’s free to date someone else. She doesn’t have to share a house with him any more. I smell bullshit that he’s as bad as she says he is yet she won’t sign those papers pronto.
C) he’s made no comment, said nothing, literally not a word prior to that Insta post and even then it mentions nothing of her. A true abuser would not have gone all that time in silence, letting her control the narrative in that way. Narcs have to be in control and he has not been in control of the story in the slightest. His filing for divorce and then the most recent Insta post are the only signs of him trying to assert any control of the situation.

Her posts and tweets have been shown to be false and contradictory numerous times. She spews out stories to fit her current mood and the story she’s trying to sell, often at complete odds with previous stories.

He’s close still with all his family. She’s been cut off from all of hers. Who’s the common denominator in her relationships…?

I’m not remotely saying he’s an angel and I’m not saying he hasn’t behaved poorly along the way, but he is not a controlling, abusive narcissist by any stretch of the imagination.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She needs to get off social media pronto. I hope she has some caring friends / family around her who will persuade her to do so.
I am no fan of IG, I think I missed the boat on his appeal - but she needs to thinks of her daughters, herself and stop this.

I hope she is receiving some sort of counselling or will be soon. What are her family / friends doing to intervene? I couldn’t stand by and watch a loved one do this to themselves.

Reactions: 7
She needs to get off social media pronto. I hope she has some caring friends / family around her who will persuade her to do so.
I am no fan of IG, I think I missed the boat on his appeal - but she needs to thinks of her daughters, herself and stop this.

I hope she is receiving some sort of counselling or will be soon. What are her family / friends doing to intervene? I couldn’t stand by and watch a loved one do this to themselves.
The only people she has is their nanny and her online Sm followers. I think she has a brother and sister in law that are in touch but they live in the UK and I don’t see them coming to her rescue. If it were my family I’d have flown over.
However, Alice has therapists and the thing is if you tell her anything she doesn’t want to hear she flies into a rage, plus she won’t listen. They’re probably afraid of her. I was terrified of my narc sibling and would do anything to avoid her wrath. So that may be why no one shows up.

Reactions: 8
Here’s a recap of the previous thread as well as a brand new thread! Alice and her crew of flying monkeys are keeping Tattlers hopping!
Before we could even recover from the previous thread our detective intern sleuthers Welp and Nelsbells outed Ioan Gruffudd’s new girlfriend.
Alice went stark raving bat tit crazy! Tweeting like a mad woman, attacking everyone online, threatening those who disagreed with her and siccing her flying monkeys on anyone who has ever had anything to do with her stbx if they approve of his new life.
IG and BW went Instagram official with their new relationship.
Alice made lifelong friends with the Daily Fail, posing for pictures and smiling for the camera and dragging her relationship with IG and IG himself through a huge pile of dung.
AE has been lying, crying, and fantasizing”she thinks she’s still in a relationship with him.”
AE will never get mother of the year.
I don’t know why IG announced his relationship with his new gf when he did but I personally wouldn’t have done it. But choosing AE proves the man has questionable judgement.
Won’t anyone consider the children, the dog, and Gloria the long suffering nanny?
Flying monkeys have hovered all over Tattlelife trying to stir the pot. Tattlers are far too clever for them in spite of what AE says. 🤣
Please someone add anything else I missed which is probably lots. 🤪
It was actually me who first outed BW and I was also one of the sleuths who has provided additional info about her, but I digress… 😉🤣

Reactions: 9
The problem with narcissists like Alice is that they think it’s everyone else who has the problem not them. Anyone who contradicts their world view is wrong - even trained professionals and the people who love them the most and want the best for them. It all become a conspiracy theory for the narc. They lack all concept of empathy. The only person who matters is them. The only opinion worth listening to is theirs and those who agreed with them. Even their own children are tools and props to emphasise them and their importance. It’s a horrible, horrible personality disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
One thing that has struck me in all of this is that (from my very cursory reading) Ioan seemed kinda lukewarm on her from the beginning. I mean, maybe not the beginning-beginning, there must have been some mutuality. But I'm sure that I read that he married her after she 'gave him an ultimatum'. That makes her seem very controlling, for sure. However, it also makes him seem a bit spineless. I don't want to underestimate the power of abuse, and he may have felt that he couldn't escape. However, I don't see why you would want to have a couple of kids with someone who had coerced you into marriage. The whole setup just seems bizarre and toxic.

Reactions: 14
I had to have a AE Twitter free day. When I read her posts, I feel like I'm being shouted at.

I just saw one bloke commented that she'd cheated on her ex with IG and she lost it. As he put it "he heard" she cheated, but the irony is lost on AE in that all we are hearing is her side? It doesn't mean it's the truth, as she's coming from a hurt, bitter, vengeful angle?

I'd love IG to realease a statement, but I don't think he will.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It was actually me who first outed BW and I was also one of the sleuths who has provided additional info about her, but I digress… 😉🤣
Oh, I’m sorry. Initially I did list your name but I was going by memory, so I went back to check and saw that Nelsbells deleted posts about it. I should have relied on my memory because it was correct. Everytime the last two threads have started I’ve been stricken with terrible headaches and my brain truly struggles to cope. If I could edit it now I would. 🥰

Only seen her for about 5 minutes in LOST
I’ve never seen her in anything and never will. 😉

Reactions: 1
I don’t get her, we are still married mantra. If he has filed, it shows intent. He was never going back. She cannot be that deluded.

Reactions: 19
I have no love for IG but he is not behaving like this. He’s an asshole in private and she’s one in both public and private. She’s doing a great job of ending up with 10% of nothing

Reactions: 8
She'll be LOVING that she has a fourth thread. Has anyone ever seen her in films/TV shows?
She was in "The abduction club" a nice little romantic movie with Matthew Rhys. As I read, this was also the movie where she and Ioan officially got together (since Matthew and Ioan were roommates). I watched this movie a long time ago. Back then I had absolutely no clue who she was. I just remember that I didn't like this specific actress - she really stood out compared to the others for her wooden acting and absolute lack of charisma (somehow 'empty'). There are certainly worse actors out there - but that "void" behind a nice face was something I found really puzzling at that time.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get her, we are still married mantra. If he has filed, it shows intent. He was never going back. She cannot be that deluded.
Either it's very sad attachement and her refusal to let go or she is drumming on this technicality so that he cant move on anytime soon without being seen as an asshole, so to speak a punishment

It's sick either way

How is he leading a double life? He left her, doesn’t want her (the clue is in he is divorcing her on that one) and he has found a new lady friend. I may have missed something but how is that leading a double life?
She thinks he has been with that girl for two years and introduced her already years ago to his family and friends

• Angry
Reactions: 6
They are still legally married, in a legal contract but no longer in a relationship. They are separated. It’s just to punish him. She has no other motive. Not even making her own money out of it (a small fee from the DM in all these months). Absolute hell bent on revenge. What a sad little life Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She must have an hours sleep a day. She is across everything.
She will be worthless as a parent getting no sleep! When these girls need their mother most she’s got her ass on Twitter raging and whining and trashing anyone and everyone within reach. I wouldn’t doubt that the kids and the dog are fair game. In fact I’d bet my last dollar.

Comments on the daily fail are mentioning that her liver looks enlarged and I agree. Someone also asked if she was pregnant and they weren’t being nasty.

She’s an alcoholic as well as a narc. I’m not saying this to be mean or hateful. She just is.

I don’t know why her precious little Vicious GrannyScarf and DebinPa don’t hop on a plane and fly to LA to sort her out. They can box up IG’s things and have a bonfire, talk trash about IG endlessly, and draw faces on all his photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.