Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure way to insanity cross checking all these accounts, arguing with everyone, not sleeping etc 😬

Reactions: 11
She is a grade A fruit cake, I’m not surprised he wanted to leave after 4 years of watching her tweeting non stop with trump derangement syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel desperately sorry for those kiddos. AE has obviously been reassuring them that all is fine, daddy’s toothbrush is by the sink, he’s coming home for Xmas, etc etc etc. Why on earth would she do that when he has filed for divorce and there is clearly no way back?

He is still a total dick for posting it on Instagram though instead of just telling the kids himself, on the phone. Or maybe he did. Who knows, we’ve only got one side of the story.
This is exactly it , I honestly think he did tell her , and she has known he is in a new relationship from the start. I imagine he tried to or did tell his children, AE has chosen not to listen/ accept it .
As she lives her life through social media and has done for quite some time , if it isn’t ‘out there ‘ it isn’t real .
I honestly think releasing the Instagram pic was his way of trying to get AE to accept it , sign the divorce papers and start to move on / be able to co parent appropriately etc

She is so strange with her mannerisms. Why did they both need to present this obviously low key award?
Omg she is giving me serious M Markle vibes in this video

And as I said, I reckon once he had clear head space away from her, he realised how bad it was. Whether he was involved with someone else or not, just having time and head space away from her would make the choice very clear to him.
I wonder if "Rufus" is still here?
I did wonder the same re Rufus , I replied directly and expected a blasting as a response ( going off previous interactions with those who had done the same ) , but nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Also, I do think that some of the accounts that are attacking Alice are just alts of people that previously argued with Alice and were blocked (I hope it's not what she believes and it's from Ioan and his girlfriend, but none of those accounts have given off the vibe to me), but definitely not as many as she believes (and I believe more people would argue with her if they wouldnt already know that her fanclub will harrass them, it's one reason why I never interacted on twitter with her). I'm using twitter for ages and have less than 50 followers. It's because I dont have it as a personal account (something that friends could follow), and I never post my own things but only comment occasionally under news tweets, you dont gain many followers this way usually, but her and her minions always dismissed people with not many followers. It's part of their SM addiction.
I don't understand their argument of "don't listen to x, they have no followers". Does that matter? Are they incapable of thoughts because they have 0 followers?
I'd never interact with her based on the fact that there's about 7 or 8 of them that respond and harass the crap out of them, even if it's something like "just focus on your girls, don't worry about them" (aka actual sound advice, unlike the crap her FMs are feeding her).

She is so strange with her mannerisms. Why did they both need to present this obviously low key award?
She is weird, flat out weird.

He takes himself very seriously, I would imagine he was very embarrassed by her behaviour. Her behaviour would have reflected on him in the industry.

That was in 2015 - he has been putting up with a lot I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Ioan is an complete idiot. Not only the announcement and the likely cheating. Him being involved until a year ago with these sort of people and even married with one for ages always made me question him.
I suspect, like many actors, he's quite vain, and loved having someone who had nothing but him in her life and who was obsessed with him/ desperate to marry him etc. The two left on his 'fansite' also seem obsessed with him and desperate for his attention. Trouble is, it all goes pear-shaped once he realised that people who are obsessed with you are probably a bit obsessive!

Reactions: 8
I feel desperately sorry for those kiddos. AE has obviously been reassuring them that all is fine, daddy’s toothbrush is by the sink, he’s coming home for Xmas, etc etc etc. Why on earth would she do that when he has filed for divorce and there is clearly no way back?

He is still a total dick for posting it on Instagram though instead of just telling the kids himself, on the phone. Or maybe he did. Who knows, we’ve only got one side of the story.
I mean she claims that he is the one who reassures them, but with her apparently being the one to stall the divorce and this insane WE ARE STILL VERY MUCH MARRIED I start to believe that she is projecting.

It's this simple tbh: you cant trust her a single word. Either her actions or another tweet will contradict it.

This is exactly it , I honestly think he did tell her , and she has known he is in a new relationship from the start. I imagine he tried to or did tell his children, AE has chosen not to listen/ accept it .
As she lives her life through social media and has done for quite some time , if it isn’t ‘out there ‘ it isn’t real .
I honestly think releasing the Instagram pic was his way of trying to get AE to accept it , sign the divorce papers and start to move on / be able to co parent appropriately etc
I dont think she knew. She would have 100 % posted it. She had also recently walked back on her suspicion that he was cheating and focused more on his mom wanting him back (oedipal complex etc.).

A lot of this story doesnt make much sense though (as always): she says just the week before Ioan told his daughter that he has no one and never will have. Now that's a weird question to ask from a kid in the first place (probably coming from Alice), but is Ioan really this stupid if he is going to come out soon with his relationship anyway? I believed he was forced to due to paparazzi, but we would have seen pictures by now, so it seemed entirely voluntary.

But again, I suspect it's not quite like she claims it to be: we already see in her public interactions that she conveniently ignores stuff to push a better narrative. like the unblocking thing on IG, or attacking somebody for claiming that she cheated on Ioan, when that user actually said that she cheated with Ioan when they got together, but obviously she knows that she cant adress this because she admitted herself in the past that they were screwing around while she was engaged, hence why she chosed to go off on something they never claimed in order to distract. She really is taking a leaf out of Trumps book. And her fans are similar dim to fall for this.

Reactions: 5
So, she now thinks that her soon to be ex & his new GF are setting up fake accounts on Twitter to troll her and turn her followers against her???

Why would this be something they did? Does she assume that everyone is as invested with the social media perception of who was wrong & right in her former relationship? Sure they have better things to do & as he is divorcing her, why would he also need to secretly conspire to stealthily attack her on SM?

She really does need a fresh perspective. When I suggested she took up a new hobby that was apparently misogynistic…maybe just a holiday? Go camping? Go to a spa (!) ? None of this is healthy

Reactions: 12
This is currently being discussed on the Vanessa Feltz BBC London programme by her and a UK divorce lawyer. I think it’s tied in with the Richard Osman story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I find the "my friends have had enough" bit very interesting. She must be unbearable.

tL7uKOn.png

Reactions: 6
Just from scrolling through her insta;

-She repeatedly says how Ioan will be mad about her posting things, especially if he doesn't look Hollywood perfect in the snap. Most pictures are near identical of him. Criticising her about not getting his angles and colours right.
-There's a few videos on her insta where it cuts off just as you see Ioan being irate, or you actually hear him ask her to not post it.
-Many times she gets criticised by him for 'talking to much', even makes her move seats if it's annoying him, or just out right ignores her. (Yes she talks a lot, some people just do).
-He is so bloody vain, and stuck on his phone in so many photos/videos, ignoring family life around him. I think he cares more about public opinion than she does. All about his image.
-Always putting his wants over her needs, one example- last night together before he flies for filming for months and he goes to bed early.

I'm not excusing her madness right now, but, there was a lot of laughter in that home when Ioan WASN'T there, before he decided to leave his family, as in when he was off filming. When I first heard of all this it was easy to point fingers at AE and mock her madness. Looking into her life before this event paints her in a better light. She's just one of those people who does talk a lot, and has loads of energy, and craves attention. She's been given a platform now to get such attention and she's lapping it up as she thinks it's helping her, when it's not.

Ioan is playing it completely cool, not saying anything, and giving her enough rope to hang herself if that makes sense? He purposely posted a pic of him and BW with a snidey comment to get a reaction imo. Very sneaky, very manipulative. I get bad vibes from him all round. I don't know if he went as far as gas lighting her, but I definitely think there was an element of coercive control from his side.

Alice needs to calm the duck down, think logically, care for herself, care for her kids, realise she doesn't even want Ioan back as her partner, but he'll always be those two girls dad (Ioan needs to step up in that respect), and she needs to step away from both social media (and the drink it seems). She looked perfectly lovely a year ago, this whole saga is having a major effect on her physical health, and Alice, if you're reading this, Ioan ain't worth it. He's gone, good riddance.

In summary- he wasn't the prize catch she thought he was, sad yes, but, she's got 2 lovely daughters out of it, and if she could tone down the scathing attacks, stop making them front-row-centre to all the social media shenanigans, and realise the newspapers aren't on her side either, Daily Mail especially are fuelling this now, and I find it a bit sick on their part, her and the two E's, can have a wonderful life. Everyone will suffer whilst AE is still feeling this raw over things.

Again, not condoning her behaviour, still think she's bonkers, but, I get her anger. Woman needs help and Ioan needs to step up to his responsibilities as a father.
Spot on! I agree with every word. I don't see him as this poor little victim at all.

Reactions: 5
He filed, therefore by definition the divorce process HAS started. Yes they might still be married but the divorce process is still underway.

Can’t blame them, she must be exhausting to be around.
I actually had a friend similar to this who our friend group was in despair about (she’s since gone on antidepressants and had therapy and doing much better). And like in this case, her ex had done wrong things! But it got to the point after months of crazy drunk behaviour, ringing his doorbell at 4am to scream at him, lots of vicious phone messages, endless rants, we were all like - please please just let it go. And of course we were accused of taking his side. This was pre-social media existing thank god. It’s impossible to help and almost impossible to get them to look for help when they’re in the middle of it. Sadly in AE’s case there are kids witnessing it all.

Reactions: 9
But the truth is she didn’t seem to care about his discomfort and just wanted the sweet dopamine hit from the SM attention.
This may be one of the reasons she is taking the split so hard, she is no longer getting her needs met through him. Sharing his limelight and using him as a figure of ridicule for her posts.

Not respecting his boundaries is a massive red flag. He has every right to be angry and his requests weren’t unreasonable at all, don’t put this stuff on sm and don’t take my photo. Yet she pushes and pushes because she has no respect and then screams blue murder when he has finally had enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think he's entirely blameless but people are far too quick to just assume she's honest based on just her side of the story. Nothing she says adds up. So much is contradictory and she clearly never has respected him. Even the comment about his nose is too far to me.

This was in SEPTEMBER. So she can't justify it as a family joke. And if he hasn't seen them, is this a new photo?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.