Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, if I wouldnt know anything about this I would think that she and Ioan were still together until this week lol
Screenshot-20211031-214855-Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is hard to feel sorry for someone who has no job and a nanny whining about being a single parent. Trust me bish, you know nothing about being a single parent and actually being alone and all the financial burden on you. And fixing your own toilet using a YouTube video. Walking miles to get your kids to school. Eating fish bloody fingers 3 nights a week as you have no money. Wondering how much you could sell your cat/kidney for.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This is quite inconsequential, but I'm just curious. Does she have a Welsh lilt to her accent? I didn't think she was Welsh, but then wasn't sure.

Reactions: 1
The problem with narcissists like Alice is that they think it’s everyone else who has the problem not them. Anyone who contradicts their world view is wrong - even trained professionals and the people who love them the most and want the best for them. It all become a conspiracy theory for the narc. They lack all concept of empathy. The only person who matters is them. The only opinion worth listening to is theirs and those who agreed with them. Even their own children are tools and props to emphasise them and their importance. It’s a horrible, horrible personality disorder.
My mum was a narcissist and you’ve described her to a tee 🙈 the problem is we always had a really bad relationship so I just hope she can get some help before she destroys her relationship with her girls

Reactions: 8
She thinks he has been with that girl for two years and introduced her already years ago to his family and friends
If he was with her for two years then that is crappy behaviour and cowardly on his part. He has obviously been unhappy with Alice for many years (and having seen her behaviour we can see why he was unhappy with her) but he could have just walked away from her without having the replacement lined up.

He comes across as a bit spineless even if the above isn’t true. He allowed Alice to abuse and walk all over him for years. I hope he has learned some lessons and had good healthy boundaries in place with his new girlfriend. It will save him the years of pain he will now have to endure from his ex wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Surely the longer the divorce is dragged out, the more of their money they're gonna use up on lawyers. Cutting off her nose to spite her face.

If he was with her for two years then that is crappy behaviour and cowardly on his part. He has obviously been unhappy with Alice for many years (and having seen her behaviour we can see why he was unhappy with her) but he could have just walked away from her without having the replacement lined up.

He comes across as a bit spineless even if the above isn’t true. He allowed Alice to abuse and walk all over him for years. I hope he has learned some lessons and had good healthy boundaries in place with his new girlfriend. It will save him the years of pain he will now have to endure from his ex wife.
That's a disgusting attitude to have towards someone if they have been abused. I must be spineless for letting an ex beat me up physically and emotionally by your logic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I’ve been reading about Betty Broderick thanks to this thread, and she was diagnosed with histrionic personality disorder. Now, I haven’t quite graduated from the Google University of Armchair Psychologists yet - but the description of it sounds familiar is all I’m saying…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The "we are still married" stick is just indescribably bonkers and embarrassing to watch. Legally, you are only still married because you are blanket ignoring the divorce papers. It's like getting fired from a company and saying no, you are still employed and still working for that company because you refuse to acknowledge the P45. It's barely even a technicality when the reality of ignoring divorce papers is that you'll enter a default divorce and lose the right to have any say in the proceedings. She is literally jeopardising her future, her access to her kids, the roof over her head and her financial standing with this carry-on. She may well end up broke, homeless, and without her children at this rate. Add her alcohol addiction and lack of a support network or any family or friends to look out for her and this is someone that may well DIE as a result of behaving this way without intervention. It's so sad to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I do get your point completely and agree that he was pus*y whipped, but it’s very hard to get away from someone like her. I mean look at how she is acting now. He’s probably tried and tried before now. And maybe that’s why she wanted to get him back to the house to try and convince him that things will be different this time, he must come back for the girls, she can’t live without him, etc. I fully believe that she emotionally abused him as well as physically. It happens to men too but isn’t talked about because it’s so humiliating or not believed. Their personalities fit perfectly in this dynamic. It’s truly horrible. And now she’s trashing his name which is absolute narc. behavior. I imagine she’s threatened suicide multiple times as well to hang onto him. He was very very gullible, and now that he’s not and grown a backbone she cannot stand it and gone crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel desperately sorry for those kiddos. AE has obviously been reassuring them that all is fine, daddy’s toothbrush is by the sink, he’s coming home for Xmas, etc etc etc. Why on earth would she do that when he has filed for divorce and there is clearly no way back?

He is still a total dick for posting it on Instagram though instead of just telling the kids himself, on the phone. Or maybe he did. Who knows, we’ve only got one side of the story.

Reactions: 21
I don’t know why her precious little Vicious GrannyScarf and DebinPa don’t hop on a plane and fly to LA to sort her out. They can box up IG’s things and have a bonfire, talk trash about IG endlessly, and draw faces on all his photos.
LOL I think AE should have a purse party and invite all the FMs to view her Alice Evans Designs purses. She needs the money after all. Sadly the Jennifer Coolidge purse party scene is gone from YT so no link.

LOL I think AE should have a purse party and invite all the FMs to view her Alice Evans Designs purses. She needs the money after all. Sadly the Jennifer Coolidge purse party scene is gone from YT so no link.
They could take up a collection for her wine and cafe gratitude. 🤣

I would give my eye teeth to hear IG’s side of the story. In fact I’d pay good money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve been watching all these threads and have finally decided to comment.

I only know the pair from 102 Dalmatians and thought it was lovely they ended up together, I definitely thought Alice would be the bigger star.

I empathise with Alice I really do, we’ve all had that feeling when we’ve seen an ex with a new partner for the first time and felt that falling feeling in your stomach but the only people she’s really hurting are herself and her girls.

I’m beginning to think she’s looking for a career change to a housewife on RHOBC

Reactions: 17
The divorce was filed more than 6 months ago. Under CA law she had 6 months to get a lawyer and/or respond herself with her own proposal. It is now an uncontested divorce and the judge is basically going to give him what he asked for when he filed. How she thinks it will drag on for another year and a half to two years is beyond me. If it was a contested divorce, yes it could drag on. But its not. It could be all over red rover by Christmas.

I also think he has been spineless, and probably that's why she wanted to marry him and have kids with him. Meal ticket. He was easy to push around. But once he was working away, free from her daily head control, his head got clear and he started to see things differently. Maybe that was why she desperately wanted him home. Just my interpretation.
But I do agree that he is not behaving in any way as a gaslighter/narc. He ran from her and that's the giveaway. The abuser doesn't run away, once they have a target within their grasp.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The divorce was filed more than 6 months ago. Under CA law she had 6 months to get a lawyer and/or respond herself with her own proposal. It is now an uncontested divorce and the judge is basically going to give him what he asked for when he filed. How she thinks it will drag on for another year and a half to two years is beyond me. If it was a contested divorce, yes it could drag on. But its not. It could be all over red rover by Christmas.

I also think he has been spineless, and probably that's why she wanted to marry him and have kids with him. Meal ticket. He was easy to push around. But once he was working away, free from her daily head control, his head got clear and he started to see things differently. Maybe that was why she desperately wanted him home. Just my interpretation.
But I do agree that he is not behaving in any way as a gaslighter/narc. He ran from her and that's the giveaway. The abuser doesn't run away, once they have a target within their grasp.
So it isn’t contested and IG will get what he wants. I wonder what that is and why wouldn’t AE respond? Does she think she’s going to stay married to the man? 🙄

Reactions: 3

In this video, they say it took 7 years for Ioan to get a role in Hollywood after they moved to LA?! Surely you would have cut your losses waaay before that!

AE is interrupting questions directed at Ioan again. She really has a deluded sense of grandeur, where she is the big star in her mind. You can see it on every red carpet event. She really thinks she's 'it', so I can understand why she's gone bonkers and her whole world has collapsed around her, the harshness of reality and realising she barely had an acting career to begin with, let alone now.

• Heart

In this video, they say it took 7 years for Ioan to get a role in Hollywood after they moved to LA?! Surely you would have cut your losses waaay before that!

AE is interrupting questions directed at Ioan again. She really has a deluded sense of grandeur, where she is the big star in her mind. You can see it on every red carpet event. She really thinks she's 'it', so I can understand why she's gone bonkers and her whole world has collapsed around her, the harshness of reality and realising she barely had an acting career to begin with, let alone now.
She’s so disgusting to me. Looks aren’t everything but she thinks she’s so special and above everyone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.