Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I mentioned Clive/Ashley's heart condition here, also his wife's breast cancer, but I haven't seen anyone mocking their health issues at all! If anything I think we were all a bit shocked and saddened that he's focussing so much on someone who is literally a stranger to him online instead of on his own health and especially his wife, who has just lost her mother as well as had a very frightening health concern.

The salad cream though? I mean come on. That shizzle was just ripe for mocking from day 1!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
Wow she’s really stupid isn’t she. Also was he sending her dick pics??! Bloody hell. Twitter is nuts.
Can I just ask the other females here (men lean in as well if you want to join in), has any woman in the whole history of photography, ever enjoyed receiving a dick pic? It might be just me but I’d rather see photos of kittens, holidays or someone’s new kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Her leaky bullshit bucket has done it again. ‘I wasn’t allowed to buy a colander’ 😭😭
Alice: I wasn't allowed a 99c colander and we had to clothe ourselves with thrift shop buys. Threadbare children and barely a pot to piss in. Relate to me poverty stricken masses, we are so alike, our struggles are the same, I am yooooouuuu!

Also Alice: I bought an entire wardrobe of clothes once I'm so rich! 4 new coats in one day and I've not worn a one of them! It's been yeeeeeaaahs daaaaahling!

There's not enough 🤦‍♀️ in the world really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Enormous hugs and love to you and as many of you saw when I probably over shared on the last thread - exactly the SAME. If you haven't lived it - I don't care if you are a man or woman - it is terrifying. ❤
OK, I was positing about why he could not do more - because I was -and am-really pissed off that the kids are in the situation they are - they are supposed to be kept safe. There was a bit of pile on so I scuttled off, feeling alarmed at having raised an opinion, which I felt was valid enough. What scared me was the general opinion that if you hadn't experienced narc behaviour, you were not really 'valid' to comment and did not know what you were talking about. That upset me and worried me - I felt this forum was a safe place where people discussed all sorts of things about the behaviours of both. I have understood where other posters have come from and understand lots of people have had awful experiences. But at the age of 53, I have had more than my fair share of awful experiences. And believe me, my experiences have been awful.
So I really hope that I can continue to be part of this community without being scared to voice an opinion. There is a way to disagree in a reasonable and measured way.
\
I am a survivor of family sexual child abuse

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Is this the lady that is a lawyer and tried to give Alice bad law advice and someone told her work place.,??
no, it's the lady that is an advocate for parental alienation and that Ioan has to earn himself the right to be a daddy again.

complete mindfuck

• Wow
  • Angry

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I genuinely thought she had in the last few days 🤔
Agreed.
You’re in charge of telling us when the house is listed Susan. Lol I’m sure Alice will make it known she’s homeless now anyhoo

There are 2 lawyers. A FM lawyer and an opposing Lawyer. Tbh we are all prob qualified to be lawyers now.
I'll know when the house is listed. I'm local and walk her street fairly often on my daily walks. My Petco is at the end of her block. I also check local real estate listings pretty regularly.

I hope IG is able to sell the house. They both need a fresh start and they'll need the equity in the house. Alice needs to start looking for work. Pronto.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
apparently we are a hate forum and incite violence.
This from the woman who recorded a video "in character" talking about cutting people up and the need to be a bit more aggressive

• Wow

omgucnt

VIP Member
Ring them back, you complete imbecile!! 🤣🤣
I can’t wait to see how ‘Tone’ responds to this!! We might get an introduction of a new character too, she might be adding ‘Rach’ to this shitshow…I’ll get the popcorn!!
Could be the real Tone ringing to ask why she’s talking to a fake account set up in his name? Lol

• Haha
  • Wow

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Ring them back, you complete imbecile!! 🤣🤣
I can’t wait to see how ‘Tone’ responds to this!! We might get an introduction of a new character too, she might be adding ‘Rach’ to this shitshow…I’ll get the popcorn!!
Why THE FUCK would you post this on TWITTER???

Text them maybe? Call them? Send a carrier pigeon?

Not twitter Alice.
not twitter.

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
My mind is still blown by Alice telling a Black man to "read the room" when he was commenting on Democratic presidential nominee Biden and his response to BLM. :eek: Can you imagine? I think I missed a few and made of mess of trying to post them. But WOW!!!!! She does not know how to have intelligent discourse regarding issues. She blows up. That's how Ioan lived his whole life with her.

View attachment 949709

View attachment 949717

View attachment 949702

View attachment 949700
The timing of this is really interesting. Because it's after she kidnapped arranged for him to come back from Australia by harassing asking the production company to send him home and before the I don't love you in August. So he was there ...possibly thinking he would never finish the series because she'd interfered in his career. Maybe not knowing when he would work again. So he's trying to schmooze people for work at his golf club and she's making a complete spectacle of herself on SM - you can't mess with certain subjects they can be career ending.
It's not as if she was lonely at home husband miles away with no friends or family at this tim...nothing but SM for company. He was there! And supposedly this was the time he was gaslighting her and she was trying to change ???

• Wow

welp

VIP Member
Sorry but what is the context here? What were they talking about?
I feel like I'm missing half the story.
Deb claims that Ioan possibly isnt looking for jobs in order to pay less support to Alice & the kids. and apparently according to Alice he has been turning down offers, but after somebody rightly pointed out that Alice cant know since Ioan isnt talking to her Deb admitted that she said this a year ago basically.

obviously the whole idea that somebody intentionally isnt working just to fuck over the ex and kids (while fucking yourself over too) has as much logic as Alice's stories. And even in those rare cases the courts will determine that he has to pay this much anyway, since he clearly had the ability, but obviously this doesnt work in Alice's favour because then the court will say Alice has the ability to work too. And rightly so.

Reactions: 28

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
OK, I was positing about why he could not do more - because I was -and am-really pissed off that the kids are in the situation they are - they are supposed to be kept safe. There was a bit of pile on so I scuttled off, feeling alarmed at having raised an opinion, which I felt was valid enough. What scared me was the general opinion that if you hadn't experienced narc behaviour, you were not really 'valid' to comment and did not know what you were talking about. That upset me and worried me - I felt this forum was a safe place where people discussed all sorts of things about the behaviours of both. I have understood where other posters have come from and understand lots of people have had awful experiences. But at the age of 53, I have had more than my fair share of awful experiences. And believe me, my experiences have been awful.
So I really hope that I can continue to be part of this community without being scared to voice an opinion. There is a way to disagree in a reasonable and measured way.
\
I am a survivor of family sexual child abuse
I don't want to do an AE and claim narc abuse is the worst kind of suffering known to man, but with that said, it is a particular kind of abuse and the mental component of it is particularly difficult to understand if you haven't been exposed to it. While throwing accusations of narcissism seems to be the latest trend online, I find many people don't really fully understand what narcs are and what they are capable of. Not so much now, but even a few threads ago, and sometimes still now, we still see people defending AE to an extent on these threads, people wishing she will get better and turn her life around, all of which by now is impossible because she is a narc. If you are a "normal" person it can be almost impossible to understand the depths of manipulation, deceit, gas lighting, abuse and sheer game playing narcs are capable of, and will happily engage in, just for fun. Their behaviour is SO outrageous, so extreme and so abnormal that many people just can't understand it, not out of stupidity or ignorance but simply because it is so abnormal.

I think we are all entitled to our opinions, though it annoys me when people make sweeping generalisations from an obviously ignorant and uneducated position. I don't think you have to have experience to comment on anything, but having experience of an issue does help to really know and understand that issue in depth sometimes, and sometimes more so than imagination, empathy, analysis and intelligence can give.

As for the pile on, there are a lot of people on these threads and while it can feel like you are being attacked when a lot of people are responding to your comments and disagreeing with you, I don't think it's being done from a place of bullying or trying to silence or "pile on" someone. I know it can feel that way, I felt it a bit when I posted some unpopular opinions of BW! But in hindsight I realized it's not done from malice or to be hurtful. We all have our opinions, and we all want to feel like this is a safe place to share them.

I am so, so sorry for the pain and suffering you have been through, perhaps are still struggling with. I know I am. Which is probably why both of us are so concerned with the girls, what they are suffering and why we are so desperate for them to be in a safe and healthy environment. Please don't feel you have to justify your opinions sharing anything you might not be comfortable with. I pray you are in a better place now, that you are safe, happy and loved. I hope you feel safe and comfortable enough to stay here and post your opinions whenever you want without fearing any backlash. As a victim of both narc abuse and CSA from family members, I've found there is a lot of similarities in them, the way both can destroy the very foundations of your being, cause you to lose sight of the essence and core of who you are. I am really proud of you for being a Survivor ❤

• Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
And to direct the rabid ones here to play games or to have something to rant about :rolleyes:

My eyes are going to fall out soon! :ROFLMAO:
She can barely go a day without plugging Tattle she’s dying for a whole team Aliceteam vs Ioan ding dong but nobody can be arsed with any of that. We’re all just playing psych-central and diagnosing her with a host of personality disorders along with a few character deficits.

• Haha
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
There is a pattern here - a conflict happens (or is created by her) and people are required to pick a side (hers).
Happened with Hoarse.
Happened with her father.
And now happening with her children.
This is why they will be alienated because in her mind you have to pick one side or the other. They can't have a relationship with both parents.

• Angry

Marj24

VIP Member
I don't want to do an AE and claim narc abuse is the worst kind of suffering known to man, but with that said, it is a particular kind of abuse and the mental component of it is particularly difficult to understand if you haven't been exposed to it. While throwing accusations of narcissism seems to be the latest trend online, I find many people don't really fully understand what narcs are and what they are capable of. Not so much now, but even a few threads ago, and sometimes still now, we still see people defending AE to an extent on these threads, people wishing she will get better and turn her life around, all of which by now is impossible because she is a narc. If you are a "normal" person it can be almost impossible to understand the depths of manipulation, deceit, gas lighting, abuse and sheer game playing narcs are capable of, and will happily engage in, just for fun. Their behaviour is SO outrageous, so extreme and so abnormal that many people just can't understand it, not out of stupidity or ignorance but simply because it is so abnormal.

I think we are all entitled to our opinions, though it annoys me when people make sweeping generalisations from an obviously ignorant and uneducated position. I don't think you have to have experience to comment on anything, but having experience of an issue does help to really know and understand that issue in depth sometimes, and sometimes more so than imagination, empathy, analysis and intelligence can give.

As for the pile on, there are a lot of people on these threads and while it can feel like you are being attacked when a lot of people are responding to your comments and disagreeing with you, I don't think it's being done from a place of bullying or trying to silence or "pile on" someone. I know it can feel that way, I felt it a bit when I posted some unpopular opinions of BW! But in hindsight I realized it's not done from malice or to be hurtful. We all have our opinions, and we all want to feel like this is a safe place to share them.

I am so, so sorry for the pain and suffering you have been through, perhaps are still struggling with. I know I am. Which is probably why both of us are so concerned with the girls, what they are suffering and why we are so desperate for them to be in a safe and healthy environment. Please don't feel you have to justify your opinions sharing anything you might not be comfortable with. I pray you are in a better place now, that you are safe, happy and loved. I hope you feel safe and comfortable enough to stay here and post your opinions whenever you want without fearing any backlash. As a victim of both narc abuse and CSA from family members, I've found there is a lot of similarities in them, the way both can destroy the very foundations of your being, cause you to lose sight of the essence and core of who you are. I am really proud of you for being a Survivor ❤
This is just for information, in general if somebody posts something I strongly disagree with, I avoid replying to the post or tagging them in. I make a separate post to post my opinion. I am not saying this is what you or others should do but it means I have had my say without being confrontational, or accusing others of, say being ignorant or needing to educate themselves. I have got it off my chest, which helps me and importantly l understand not everybody who posts things that I don't agree with are ignorant or ill educated and maybe well have meant no harm

• Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
All this tweeting and DMing she does, it is so juvenile, like something a teenager would do.

I wax and wane about IG - purely because of the middle aged guy who has dumped his Mrs for a younger woman trope. But BW may be younger in years but she is light years away from AE in maturity. If he was reading all that shite on Twitter, no wonder he checked out. Massive Icks right there.
You could say the older wife was dumped for a younger woman cliche. But he is involved with a younger woman, who has MS. If anyone read what I posted regarding comments by Jack Osbourne, who so far has had mild flare-ups, years apart, and, as far as I know, in a very long remission stage right now, but knows he is one of the lucky ones so far, but always aware he lives with an uncertain future, which weighs heavily on his psyche and thus battles dark depressive periods at times. Ioan is in a new relationship with someone who comes with real baggage. That's not running off footloose and fancy free with just a hot young thing, no baggage.
That's fair. After all you guys are known as "twatters"
View attachment 950535
Alice making up shit part 2994954923
View attachment 950536
Oh, sweetie (talking to Alice), I am as anti-Trump as you could possibly be. What he has done to our country and what he turned the Republican Party into is very dangerous and angers and saddens me to this day, as it's not over. But I am a very proud Democrat, because it is the party who believes in science and issues I am most closely aligned with, but I will not hesitate to criticize my own party, and often do. Democrats are not a monolith.

I can't speak for other posters, though, on here.

You know what I consider "weird," Alice? That you are an anti-Trumper, yet act exactly like Trump in many ways: Your continual alternative facts, lying, bullying, trying to humiliate people on twitter. It's shocking how alike you are in many respects. Truth doesn't seem to matter to you, or be your reality. Vindictiveness comes second nature to you. How Trumpian of you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha