Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
OMG. I'm going to puke on the floor with happiness. Thank you all for this great honour and Alice for making it all possible...I am sobbing uncontrollably with feels :love::poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Penguin86

VIP Member
Just because you have health issues doesnt make you any less of a simp.
I have health issues and im a bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
Agreed.

I'll know when the house is listed. I'm local and walk her street fairly often on my daily walks. My Petco is at the end of her block. I also check local real estate listings pretty regularly.

I hope IG is able to sell the house. They both need a fresh start and they'll need the equity in the house. Alice needs to start looking for work. Pronto.
Careful on your walks, there’s some mad squirrels on that street.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Mad Betty

VIP Member
People of Twitter, please stop coming to Tattle for things to whine about. She’s boring us half to death too and we really couldn’t give any more of a flying fook about your health ailments than old alchie alice does herself.
And please stop creating accounts here just to wind people up and then when called out, pretend to understand narc abuse, tone down your posts to remain here, and pray upon kind hearted people who have actually endured real narc abuse. We see you.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

NarcRage

VIP Member
"Tone" will respond tomorrow as follows
Sorry sis just saw this now because it was 2.30am here when you sent your message to me in Bristol England (not LA) so I was fast asleep here in bed with my wife Rache who I met at your wedding and who lives with me in Bristol England ( not LA) and must have called you by accident from my English phone in England to you in LA

• Haha
Reactions: 50

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
People of Twitter, please stop coming to Tattle for things to whine about. She’s boring us half to death too and we really couldn’t give any more of a flying fook about your health ailments than old alchie alice does herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

EllaBella89

VIP Member
I imagine actors and actresses turn down work all the time. Not the right location, not a role they want to play, I bet there are a million genuine reasons, none of which are he can't be arsed (unlike Alice). Maybe he's only looking for roles in LA so he doesn't have to leave the children. She really can spin anything, can't she.

The Tone thing is very convenient timing. Just before Christmas, a time of family and friends etc. Almost had if it had been encouraged by a lawyer, perhaps. Or jealous of someone else's close family and trying to show just how family oriented they are too. The random capitalising of words is a dead giveaway.
Tone is Alice. No one can ever convince me otherwise. Even now I’m highly pissed in the British sense, from cheap Tesco wine, I can see its her. Perhaps she has access to his account but she’s doing the majority of the tweeting.
I think she’s beyond help at this point… she needs some kind of ayahuasca trip to the rainforest to reset her mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
A man calling women he doesn't like 'bitches', how original. You know they've got nothing else when they have to call you a bitch, lol.
If being a bitch is defined by having a fine tuned bullshit detector, not falling for manipulation, holding people accountable and having high standards, then yeah, I'm totally a bitch :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Bewdley

Hi to all.

I've been lurking for weeks (really tried hard to catch up!) I started following because of a sense of shock at what I'd read about AE online and especially how I knew her behaviour would impact on her daughters. She is behaving like my mother would have with a semi famous husband and a blue tick Twitter account. I can't diagnose her (or my Mum) but the sort of alienating behaviours towards IG are so, so familiar and I truly think he has no option but to follow the course he has. I think, very sadly, Ella at least is so firmly on her mother's "side" that any dramatic intervention, even showing up at the house, would be harmful to the girls and a great risk to him, for the reasons amply stated here.

Before all this I didn't know IG was married. I thought he was good in Amazing Grace and Liar. Loved him though in Hornblower, where he more than held his own in a cast stuffed to the gunnels (if the nautical reference can be forgiven) with fine character actors. When my first husband was alive we had many happy times in Whitby and I've got photos of me on the Grand Turk (Indefatigable) They used to take her out for a sail at times and I will never forget pointing out to sea and proclaiming loudly "It's the bloody Indy!" (Hornblower fans will get the real specialness of this moment😂) (I don't think my family were all that embarrassed, really)

Anyway, thanks for letting me wibble on. I truly hope AE pulls herself together and makes a happier future, but on current showing, I'm not optimistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
One of the reasons I get upset when people inevitably zero in on IG asking why can’t he go in and get the girls?”although I’ve stopped commenting about it” is because I had a narc sibling.
. If she was mad at you for something her favorite thing to do would be to trap you where you couldn’t escape. Usually this would be in a car or involve a situation where you couldn’t respond properly or defend yourself. I have been repeatedly hit in the face while she was driving and I was in the passenger seat, sometimes on a busy expressway. Very terrifying and upsetting to say the least.
Another time she was yelling at me while I had my 8 month old on my lap. She love bombed me to come for a special lunch and to bring the baby. It was a ruse to tell me off for not phoning her first when the baby was born. Also for having the gender she always wished for. There was no one there to defend us. Obviously I held my child close to me and tried to pacify my narc sibling to stop the yelling as I couldn’t respond out of fear of upsetting baby even more.
So this is just an example. She has done many similar things to my normal sibling and our mother. Some far far worse.
Don’t feel bad for me, I understand it now and have tried to move on. I just want to explain why some of us get upset because we “get it.”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

SynthGirl

VIP Member
She is such an hypocrite and as I've said before, her complete lack of self-awareness is staggering.
My mind is still blown by Alice telling a Black man to "read the room" when he was commenting on Democratic presidential nominee Biden and his response to BLM. :eek: Can you imagine? I think I missed a few and made of mess of trying to post them. But WOW!!!!! She does not know how to have intelligent discourse regarding issues. She blows up. That's how Ioan lived his whole life with her.

1640821305475.png

1640821388535.png

1640821164956.png

1640821085875.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
Apologies if I’ve not written this post in the right place (I’m new to posting here although have been viewing for a while!)
A couple of months ago, I tweeted Alice some genuine advice, as in don’t post all your private thoughts on twitter as it won’t bode well - OMG within a few minutes I’d “ruined her evening” and that I was “a nasty and vile person.” She then got her FMs to send nasty tweets - with the rednecked Pfizer being pathetically hysterical! Alice then accused me of being Ioan’s sister!!

Crikey, there’s no helping Malice, she really is a nasty piece of work and beyond any redemption.

*Edited for typos.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
I can’t let this one go at the moment.

So, timeline wise in 2019, Alice was having a flirtation, sexting and exchanging dick pics with a guy she met on Twitter and when he betrayed her, she threatened suicide (which kind of implies the strength of her feelings towards him).

Then in 2021 Ioan files for divorce and she is totally blindsided because they had an amazing marriage, zero issues and madly in love still.

Now call me old fashioned, but if I was flirting, sexting and receiving dick pics from some guy on Twitter, then that would suggest to me that all was not well on my home front. But that’s just me and my judgy outlook on life.

And if anyone ever sent me a dick pic, I’d laugh and tell them I’d seem something like that in real life but it was a lot bigger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

samyfrench

Hey everyone! Another longtime lurker here! I LOVED reading you for the last couple of months. Now, a whole month after creating my account, I’m finally ready to take a more active part in the conversation (hello crippling anxiety my old friend 🙋‍♀️ ).

One of the many things that amaze/horrify me in the AE/IG saga is her use of SM - the oversharing, the personal photos/videos, the fights and insults, the meltdowns, the creepy engagement with some of her followers… And the amount of time she seems to be online every day! Didn’t she say at one point that she could be on SM while taking care of her daughter because it was called “multitasking”? (I think?) It’s all totally insane. The meltdown and suicide threats in 2018-2019 after the Horse guy (not sure who that is) blocked her were particularly horrifying...

She obviously lacks self-awareness and doesn’t see how unhinged it makes her look, but I was wondering about IG’s “possible stance” on her SM behavior. I don’t know a lot about him but from what comes out of the divorce at this point, he seems like a pretty private and unconfrontational person. He probably had to deal with it for at least a couple of years? From what I understand from the 2018 or 2019 tweets posted yesterday, it did not start with the divorce: she has a long history of oversharing and feuding on Twitter. That's one thing to be active on SM or share about your everyday life, but she's taking it to a whole other level.

Was he also that way on SM? I can only assume that if not, he was probably not ok with it? Did he or someone else ever mention anything about it?

There were a LOT of dealbreakers in their relationship, but this would have been one of the most determining ones for me. (apart from the abuse obviously, not to minimize it at all). I’d be mortified if a friend or a family member acted like that on SM, even more so it was my partner. MORTIFIED. Especially since she shares a lot of questionable things about their daughters, pics of him in private family moments, in his undiers, etc. Just thinking about some of the things she tweeted makes me feel sweaty, uncomfortable and a LOT of second hand embarrassed.

(English is not my first language so sorry if it’s a little rough)

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
lol salad cream dude says basically having health issues protects you from criticism TIL
View attachment 949099
You couldn’t make this shit up.

Alice: humans need kindness and humour. And empathy and warmth and love and understanding.

I’m not convinced she displayed any of these to Ioan.

I think most of us were quite nice about salad cream man. My conscience is clear but if you’re pushing for my opinion, I’m not keen on the company he keeps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40