Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaybeNextLife

Hello everyone. I guess a lot of the regulars here don't like newbies, but I'll try to be good. Just wanted to say thank you so much for your sparkling humor, deductive ability and clear mind. You gave me a lot of laughter and a lot of useful information. I spent many hours here before registering, and apparently the turd virus infected me through the smartphone screen (I washed my hands every time, honestly, but it didn't help). I love you guys and wish everyone but Alice and her FM a Happy New Year. Please be healthy, strong and loved always. Thank you for your fairness and mutual support. 💩😆❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

M33L4

VIP Member
Wait a shitting minute… no one mentioned Clive/Ashley heart issues. The comments were about her not offering any words of comfort.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans Thread #40 I think we’re A-Tone now, there doesn’t seem to be anyone around

• Haha
Reactions: 39

NarcRage

VIP Member
Can we stick to gossiping and not attacking each other?
The thread got locked again last night for s bit. Shutting down this thread is precisely what a certain someone and her FMs would like.
Apart from IGs lawyers we are the only record of what she's doing (and when she late tweets and deletes they might miss some if it so this is probably the only place that keeps a full record of what she says)
Plus I am totally addicted and not sure I can cope cold turkey if this gets shutdown !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
I stumbled across this last night, while I was struggling to sleep & in Inspector Clouseau mode!!! 🕵️‍♀️👀

It reinforces how IG appears to be constantly “afraid” of upsetting AE… Similar to his responose in the videos of him yelling at the football & upsetting his daughter.

It’s exhausting treading on eggshells all the time with someone you love - I know, I’ve been there! Still am actually, but that’s a whole other rabbit hole!!🐰

I hope he is embracing being with someone he doesn’t have to placate all the time 😊

8EB00F9A-F80B-4C71-B36C-05BFDC275402.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
Wait a shitting minute… no one mentioned Clive/Ashley heart issues. The comments were about her not offering any words of comfort.
No, but I think Ashley/Clive fancies himself as a bit of a celeb by proxy, and if it means that saying he’s being bullied on here brings him closer to Alice, then so be it!
Alice, on the other hand, couldn’t give a shit about him, she just doesn’t want him on here finding out some home truths about her!
Also, shouldn’t he be taking care of his wife during what must be a difficult time for her, and not pandering after Alice who’s brought all this on herself?!

M33L4

VIP Member
They do understand that as it stands Ioan is providing 100% income to AE and the girls?? He is paying the mortgage, for Gloria and at least one private school AE herself stated was $50,000 a year?
He also provides a meal service for AE, as stated in the wiki.
The house will have to be sold and she will have to find a job, that is not his responsibility once the divorce is finalised. Jeez!

• Heart

SusanC

VIP Member
My husband died of lung cancer 13 months ago. His best friend was a tower of strength and went above and beyond. The friend and his wife went off grey nomading in May and she was diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer 3 weeks ago. Total mastectomy of one breast, and now staying in situ where they are now for 6 months of chemo. So far, so good, they got it all, it hadn't spread and Drs are confident the treatment plan they have will give 100% cure.
Her husband I think went through enormous terror fearing he would lose her after what he saw my husband go through.
I can not imagine anyone telling you to forgo treatment to make THEIR lives easier.

• Heart
  • Sad

NarcRage

VIP Member
That fine Alice. Keep advertising Tattle's existence.
That's how I found it.
That's how IG's lawyers will have full access to all your deleted tweets - because all the evidence of your parental alienation is right here.
It's a veritable gold mine of evidence right from your own massive drunken pie hole and it's all here for everyone to see.
Make sure you tell everyone about it so they know where to find it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

LucySmith

VIP Member
Alice thinks we must be scared of something.
I dunno I’m pretty good over here. I have a house + 2, a loving husband, job and career, 2.5 kids and a dog.I’m pretty content and appreciate my life. If you are insinuating that I’m BW or IG and I should be scared quite frankly Alice you’re projecting cos you are scared shitless cos you know damn well you have been a cow and that you are going to lose the house, and you have to pay for everything yourself now. You are scared to get a job and have no one.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Can I just clarify in case I’ve said something to upset others with opposing views to mine. I don’t think anyone “Team Alice” or not “Team Ioan” are flying monkeys. The FM’s are about seven or eight people who believe they’re her friends and we all know she wouldn’t converse with them in real life.

One has set up a Twitter page just to screenshot things from here and I found my posts being dug up distressing at first but eventually pathetic. I check periodically to see they are still as bad. But they have only one follower. The FM we suspected it was.

Everyone is welcome, I have found this place very supportive and mostly hilarious.

My heckles rise when someone new comes along especially combative ones, but I like to think that I’ve been fair and not made new posters feel bad. Sorry if I have.

We all have life experiences, as I’ve said previously I have a “migraine of children” (said with tongue firmly in cheek) and have some experiences with Narc’s and divorce. Also PA by my own mother against my father.

None of that makes any of my views, opinions or beliefs any better than anyone else’s.

• Heart

claudiarocks

VIP Member
I took the upping her meds as serious - she lives to play the victim and to have someone to blame for her pain. I totally agree with the rest of your post though. It's almost sad just how much twitter seems to be the equivalent of real life for her.
I’ve upped my meds from just reading her twitter 😂🤣

I doubt he’d take Bianca, he may well take a member of his legal team - who will also film it. I think Ioan seems to be doing things by the book and taking legal advice to the letter - he doesn’t want to mess it up. I think he probably messed up with the Bianca Insta post and doesn’t want to risk further damage.
Possibly. I have no idea, I’ve never met the man 🤣 but this is what recent behaviour seems to indicate.
Tattle turds assemble IG needs us to chaperone 😂🤣 glue guns at the ready my peeps !! Sequinned ninja stars loaded, best odd shoes on …. Lets do this !!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

welp

VIP Member
Emma and Bubba Bear are seriously gonna make me consider to buy a dog LOL
Screenshot_20211229-194250_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
I think it’s best to not give mr salad cream dream any more attention on here, he’s clearly on here all the time and letting the “fame” go to his head.
I don’t buy that he’s a nice guy at all. Women that go along with him and his creepy gestures are fine, but the rest of us are bitches? No sir, please see yourself out. Thanks and bye.
I’m running out of things to say about Alice, I really am. She has an ever dwindling circle of support and it’ll probably just be her Pfizer and these deb and lin characters left at the apocalypse, still angrily tweeting about Ioan as the world burns around them.

Edit: oh and ‘Tone’, of course!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Perplexity

VIP Member
No, but I think Ashley/Clive fancies himself as a bit of a celeb by proxy, and if it means that saying he’s being bullied on here brings him closer to Alice, then so be it!
Alice, on the other hand, couldn’t give a shit about him, she just doesn’t want him on here finding out some home truths about her!
Also, shouldn’t he be taking care of his wife during what must be a difficult time for her, and not pandering after Alice who’s brought all this on herself?!
Even minutes after posting the news of his MIL’s death he was liking Alice’s posts about some other bollocks. If I was his wife I’d have thrown his damn phone out the window by now.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
I think I may have just spotted a new manip tactic.

Alice: Ioan seems to like Bianca’s positive happy clappy stuff. My poem didn’t work so I’m now going down the ‘stay happy and kindness route.’ That might encourage him to stop by and collect his 102 leather jackets and once he’s in the house he’s all mine 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion by @TheNotoriousManzana

Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread to make it fair for all. Please add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination/suggestion’.

Might be an idea to pop upsetting or potentially triggering subjects behind a spoiler.

The pink button is a wiki full of info about this subject.

Alice created a pretty bad poem about how she has moved on from Ioan (by also detailing how she imagines his and his girlfriends initimacy to be like eeek). She also says she doesnt care about his career anymore, while simultanously claiming that she is sad to not be involved in it anymore. Complained about him not caring about his fans. About him not appreciating her buying a cheap colander at one point, which she took as a opportunity to moan about his golf club membership while the kids wear clothes from Goodwill (yeah, she is getting boring). The cringe convos with her "brother" continue. Alice continues to diagnose to everyone her daughters learning difficulties. Poor Emma continues humping strangers. Nothing new to report from Ioan & his girlfriend. It is also still unknown if Ioan saw his kids in the meantime or not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35