Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny that AE is answering silly comments about squirrels but is ignoring whether IG has seen the kids...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Is this the lady that is a lawyer and tried to give Alice bad law advice and someone told her work place.,??
no, it's the lady that is an advocate for parental alienation and that Ioan has to earn himself the right to be a daddy again.

complete mindfuck

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
A woman rang her work place and complained to her boss about her behaviour on the internet. I don't think the woman had actually done anything wrong, she was mistaken for others who took place in the lawyer-bashing and she got in trouble with her work in real life.
She joined in the bashing of the lawyer. The lawyer had receipts.

Reactions: 21
Funny that AE is answering silly comments about squirrels but is ignoring whether IG has seen the kids...
Exactly! Not surprising though, Alice won't reply to anything that doesn't fit into her 'poor me' narrative. I wish the FMs would pick her up on it though but they're far too delusional.

Reactions: 19
If being a witch is defined by having a fine tuned bullshit detector, not falling for manipulation, holding people accountable and having high standards, then yeah, I'm totally a witch :cool:
Maybe but men only use it to try to make us panic that we're not likeable so we'll get back in our sweet little girl boxes and be quiet. But the word witch doesn't scare me anymore (like, not since year 8 when it was the worst possible thing I could have been called) and I can see right through the Clives of the world when they call me a witch and think it'll silence me.

P.S. One of my favourite books is 'why men love witches'. I learnt a LOT from that book about creating boundaries, refusing to let them be crossed and being assertive. The title (and the style of writing) is tongue in cheek but the message is not. My boyfriend read one page of it (a tongue in cheek page) and now calls it 'dating for lunatics' but jokes aside I recommend it to all women!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Even minutes after posting the news of his MIL’s death he was liking Alice’s posts about some other bollocks. If I was his wife I’d have thrown his damn phone out the window by now.
Maybe Ashley/Clive isn't even married and is living in his mother's box room and dreaming of Alice?! 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m loving her advice on staying happy.
Alice Evans. OMG I can’t stop crying.. 😭😭
Is a happiness guru.. u GET me .. 😭😭
It just breaks my heart…😭😭
It’s the girls you see.. 😭😭
And poor Gloria will starve … 😭😭
And the pool guy… 😭😭
And the Gardner … 😭😭
The meals on wheels services …😭😭
The liquor store owner … 😭😭
Then there’s the house .. 😭😭
The friends that went … 😭😭
Piers Morgan. .. 😭😭
The golf clubs .. 😭😭
Apart from that it’s all happiness on AEs Twitter.
The Dalai Alice’s motivational quote of the day.

Day one: ditch your disingenuous ways and just be happy come what may.

There you go, found you a job Alice. You don’t even have to get out of bed, leave the house or even sober up. Just take a big gulp of wine, hit those keys and you’ll be a motivational influencer before we could say ‘Chardonnay!’ (or Bianca, or Bianca’s mum or even the cute dog)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tone is Alice. No one can ever convince me otherwise. Even now I’m highly pissed in the British sense, from cheap Tesco wine, I can see its her. Perhaps she has access to his account but she’s doing the majority of the tweeting.
I think she’s beyond help at this point… she needs some kind of ayahuasca trip to the rainforest to reset her mind.
Alice is definitely Tone. I would pay good money to see his reaction (and hers!) when he finds out about his alias! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haha I’ve just reminded myself of that Amazon review for Kleenex by that mother of three teenage boys
My ex-husband could have written the Veet one…
In hindsight, he deserved every second of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OK, I was positing about why he could not do more - because I was -and am-really pissed off that the kids are in the situation they are - they are supposed to be kept safe. There was a bit of pile on so I scuttled off, feeling alarmed at having raised an opinion, which I felt was valid enough. What scared me was the general opinion that if you hadn't experienced narc behaviour, you were not really 'valid' to comment and did not know what you were talking about. That upset me and worried me - I felt this forum was a safe place where people discussed all sorts of things about the behaviours of both. I have understood where other posters have come from and understand lots of people have had awful experiences. But at the age of 53, I have had more than my fair share of awful experiences. And believe me, my experiences have been awful.
So I really hope that I can continue to be part of this community without being scared to voice an opinion. There is a way to disagree in a reasonable and measured way.
\
I am a survivor of family sexual child abuse
I'm so sorry for what you had to endure & hopefully you will still feel safe to share here. ❤ xxx
I think we are all frustrated & upset that the girls are in such a crappy situation living with Malice & her PA & there's also sympathy for IG (& I hold my hands up & say I am one of them) as the law works so damn slowly & he's trying to do it the right way. I don't think the timing of a newer poster spouting hate towards him (with nothing to back up the claims) helped matters, just inflamed things & along with some other comments which didn't help, emotions can run high at times. But I hope you'll feel comfortable again within this community.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know I'm an old softie at heart but I feel bad for people like Clive. I agree he should be spending time with his wife who just lost her mother, and if he has a heart problem then he should be looking after himself, but I feel a bit sad when people like him get sucked in by Alice, used, ignored, thrown away when bored. I feel like she deserves the criticism more than him, and he deserves to be educated to what she's truly like. So Clive if you are reading this, please click on the Wiki link and see what Alice is really like.
Honestly I think Clive has a major crush on Alice.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.