Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re in charge of telling us when the house is listed Susan. Lol I’m sure Alice will make it known she’s homeless now anyhoo

There are 2 lawyers. A FM lawyer and an opposing Lawyer.
You think she’ll keep is clean and tidy enough to sell? Imagine going for a viewing and she’s pissed up, crying at the dining table over her laptop harping on about how bad her ex husband is to the viewers and estate agent. I also think there’d be a whole host of ‘don’t you know who I am’.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You think she’ll keep is clean and tidy enough to sell? Imagine going for a viewing and she’s pissed up, crying at the dining table over her laptop harping on about how bad her ex husband is to the viewers and estate agent. I also think there’d be a whole host of ‘don’t you know who I am’.
I suspect she will be made to move out before they sell it to avoid all that. But I don’t know how it all works or what is realistic.

Reactions: 13
You’re in charge of telling us when the house is listed Susan. Lol I’m sure Alice will make it known she’s homeless now anyhoo

There are 2 lawyers. A FM lawyer and an opposing Lawyer. Tbh we are all prob qualified to be lawyers now.
the FM lawyer is practicing in Hawaii and thinks a California divorce is "easily" done in 6 months. Also one of the people that egged her on the most with the "dating is unforgivable until divorce is finalized" tit take.

You see she is taking very knowledgable advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I suspect she will be made to move out before they sell it to avoid all that. But I don’t know how it all works or what is realistic.
I think they’d have to get some kind of order to stop her going to the house also, I would absolutely not put it past her to show up and start kicking off about it whilst screaming she’s the victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe but men only use it to try to make us panic that we're not likeable so we'll get back in our sweet little girl boxes and be quiet. But the word witch doesn't scare me anymore (like, not since year 8 when it was the worst possible thing I could have been called) and I can see right through the Clives of the world when they call me a witch and think it'll silence me.

P.S. One of my favourite books is 'why men love witches'. I learnt a LOT from that book about creating boundaries, refusing to let them be crossed and being assertive. The title (and the style of writing) is tongue in cheek but the message is not. My boyfriend read one page of it (a tongue in cheek page) and now calls it 'dating for lunatics' but jokes aside I recommend it to all women!
I'm too old to give a duck. I'm too tired and lazy for that 😄

I read Mark Manson's The Subtle Art of Not Giving A duck a few years back. I just nodded the whole way through 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Alice thinks we must be scared of something.
I dunno I’m pretty good over here. I have a house + 2, a loving husband, job and career, 2.5 kids and a dog.I’m pretty content and appreciate my life. If you are insinuating that I’m BW or IG and I should be scared quite frankly Alice you’re projecting cos you are scared shitless cos you know damn well you have been a cow and that you are going to lose the house, and you have to pay for everything yourself now. You are scared to get a job and have no one.
Where's she saying this? I have a house + 1, retired with retirement income and more critters than I can poke a stick at. I do miss my hubby but we had a happy marriage and I'm relived he's no longer in pain at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Emma and Bubba Bear are seriously gonna make me consider to buy a dog LOL
View attachment 949140
Ok, THIS photo. I want to cuddle Bubba Bear so badly.
I mean look at those eyes OMG.
Aaaaaaaa! <3

OK, in the previous thread somewhere, Tone called Gloria Glo? So we have Sis and Bro and Glo now?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Where's she saying this? I have a house + 1, retired with retirement income and more critters than I can poke a stick at. I do miss my hubby but we had a happy marriage and I'm relived he's no longer in pain at least.
2950FBF9-2EEB-4FEE-B108-FF0C5CC578EE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
However I reckon we have a cyclone brewing and i'm not waiting for the BOM to declare it so I'll be spending today getting the place ready in case.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If it came to a house sale, I think we can safely say that Alice will cut her nose off again. It’s would be in both their interests to get the best price. Which means marketing it well and being a team about accepting a decent offer. Alice will try to thwart every and any sale pushing down the price and putting off offers from people who want a straightforward sale.

It sadly doesn’t sound like they paying off the capital element of their mortgage and I doubt they have much equity.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Can I just clarify in case I’ve said something to upset others with opposing views to mine. I don’t think anyone “Team Alice” or not “Team Ioan” are flying monkeys. The FM’s are about seven or eight people who believe they’re her friends and we all know she wouldn’t converse with them in real life.

One has set up a Twitter page just to screenshot things from here and I found my posts being dug up distressing at first but eventually pathetic. I check periodically to see they are still as bad. But they have only one follower. The FM we suspected it was.

Everyone is welcome, I have found this place very supportive and mostly hilarious.

My heckles rise when someone new comes along especially combative ones, but I like to think that I’ve been fair and not made new posters feel bad. Sorry if I have.

We all have life experiences, as I’ve said previously I have a “migraine of children” (said with tongue firmly in cheek) and have some experiences with Narc’s and divorce. Also PA by my own mother against my father.

None of that makes any of my views, opinions or beliefs any better than anyone else’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I genuinely thought she had in the last few days 🤔
Agreed.

There are 2 lawyers. A FM lawyer and an opposing Lawyer. Tbh we are all prob qualified to be lawyers now.
I'll know when the house is listed. I'm local and walk her street fairly often on my daily walks. My Petco is at the end of her block. I also check local real estate listings pretty regularly.

I hope IG is able to sell the house. They both need a fresh start and they'll need the equity in the house. Alice needs to start looking for work. Pronto.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Most of us didn’t even know Ioan before this. I feel for him as time has gone on as I can see what’s happening quite clearly. But I am no Ioan fan at all. He could be any bloke for all I care. But I will stand up for him if need be.
I'm much the same. I would stand up for him but I only know about this because Lady Vampire has been dragging the story through the media and his name through the mud. I'm not a fangirl. Funny I remember when Horatio Hornblower was first being advertised on telly way back and I watched the trailers and dismissed it out of hand because the lead was so pretty and so cute. I can't take pretty men seriously.

Just checked and its still not listed.

I think that's why the sparky was there the other day. Getting it prepped for sale.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
One of the reasons I get upset when people inevitably zero in on IG asking why can’t he go in and get the girls?”although I’ve stopped commenting about it” is because I had a narc sibling.
. If she was mad at you for something her favorite thing to do would be to trap you where you couldn’t escape. Usually this would be in a car or involve a situation where you couldn’t respond properly or defend yourself. I have been repeatedly hit in the face while she was driving and I was in the passenger seat, sometimes on a busy expressway. Very terrifying and upsetting to say the least.
Another time she was yelling at me while I had my 8 month old on my lap. She love bombed me to come for a special lunch and to bring the baby. It was a ruse to tell me off for not phoning her first when the baby was born. Also for having the gender she always wished for. There was no one there to defend us. Obviously I held my child close to me and tried to pacify my narc sibling to stop the yelling as I couldn’t respond out of fear of upsetting baby even more.
So this is just an example. She has done many similar things to my normal sibling and our mother. Some far far worse.
Don’t feel bad for me, I understand it now and have tried to move on. I just want to explain why some of us get upset because we “get it.”
Just wondering was your narc sibling the golden child? Do you know why she turned out like that?

My theory is that AE was the golden child and always got what she wanted which led to the narcissism. In my own life I notice narcs are often spoilt not abused.

Reactions: 18
Move out? I doubt they can afford two rentals and the mortgage on his income.

Reactions: 7
I'll know when the house is listed. I'm local and walk her street fairly often on my daily walks. My Petco is at the end of her block. I also check local real estate listings pretty regularly.

I hope IG is able to sell the house. They both need a fresh start and they'll need the equity in the house. Alice needs to start looking for work. Pronto.
You could view it too if it was up for sale. :cool:

Isn't there an "off list" way of selling houses so you might not know though?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.