Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, but I think Ashley/Clive fancies himself as a bit of a celeb by proxy, and if it means that saying he’s being bullied on here brings him closer to Alice, then so be it!
Alice, on the other hand, couldn’t give a tit about him, she just doesn’t want him on here finding out some home truths about her!
Also, shouldn’t he be taking care of his wife during what must be a difficult time for her, and not pandering after Alice who’s brought all this on herself?!
Even minutes after posting the news of his MIL’s death he was liking Alice’s posts about some other bollocks. If I was his wife I’d have thrown his damn phone out the window by now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Woah, calling Emma's supporters nasty. Rude! (also have you seen your supporters? lol)
Screenshot_20211229-210422_Twitter.jpg

also yeah no idea what was said anout Clive except of making fun of his parcel LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
BIB Whats that about please Penguin? I've missed something there 🤦‍♀️
A woman rang her work place and complained to her boss about her behaviour on the internet. I don't think the woman had actually done anything wrong, she was mistaken for others who took place in the lawyer-bashing and she got in trouble with her work in real life.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
A man calling women he doesn't like 'witches', how original. You know they've got nothing else when they have to call you a witch, lol.
If being a witch is defined by having a fine tuned bullshit detector, not falling for manipulation, holding people accountable and having high standards, then yeah, I'm totally a witch :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 47
They do understand that as it stands Ioan is providing 100% income to AE and the girls?? He is paying the mortgage, for Gloria and at least one private school AE herself stated was $50,000 a year?
He also provides a meal service for AE, as stated in the wiki.
The house will have to be sold and she will have to find a job, that is not his responsibility once the divorce is finalised. Jeez!
I literally can't wait for the divorce to be finalised or bifurcated. I really, really want Alice to have to deal with her actions and have to start to work and be a responsible adult. But I know she is in this for the long haul - she is admittedly all about 'revenge' and has zero self knowledge. And her FM's will keep feeding her narrative. But she will have to come back down to earth a bit when she has to work....eg she'll have to get out of bed at least
ETA

• Heart
Reactions: 31
But BW's MS doesn't? 🤔
It’s the Alice logic adopted by the FMs. No one should criticize me but I can and have to trash everyone who doesn’t agree with me.
But for once I will agree with Alice. We don’t want her FMs here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Deb's buddy Lin said the other day that Ioan gets no job offers, what is it?

also these people are dumb as bread. Child support can change every year if the income changes. You cant hide forever by not working just because you want to pay less, coz, you know, the dude also will need to earn money for himself.

And even if he turned down offers, werent those freaks complaining that he spends too much time away? Maybe it's time for Alice to get her big (ha!) career going if Ioan turns down offers, you know?
She has absolutely no way of knowing he’s turned down work. More bullshit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If Alice has such a problem with us here why not make an account and come and talk to us? Explain things? Not that she should feel she has to but surely to put some things straight?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If Alice has such a problem with us here why not make an account and come and talk to us? Explain things? Not that she should feel she has to but surely to put some things straight?
I genuinely thought she had in the last few days 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That’s not going to work Lol. People have tried to reason with her for months on twitter

Reactions: 25
Enormous hugs and love to you and as many of you saw when I probably over shared on the last thread - exactly the SAME. If you haven't lived it - I don't care if you are a man or woman - it is terrifying. ❤
OK, I was positing about why he could not do more - because I was -and am-really pissed off that the kids are in the situation they are - they are supposed to be kept safe. There was a bit of pile on so I scuttled off, feeling alarmed at having raised an opinion, which I felt was valid enough. What scared me was the general opinion that if you hadn't experienced narc behaviour, you were not really 'valid' to comment and did not know what you were talking about. That upset me and worried me - I felt this forum was a safe place where people discussed all sorts of things about the behaviours of both. I have understood where other posters have come from and understand lots of people have had awful experiences. But at the age of 53, I have had more than my fair share of awful experiences. And believe me, my experiences have been awful.
So I really hope that I can continue to be part of this community without being scared to voice an opinion. There is a way to disagree in a reasonable and measured way.
\
I am a survivor of family sexual child abuse

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Please. No. Thank you. I don’t read to read Alice’s shite on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.