Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason AE tells people to stay away from here is to limit the exposure to her history of crazy behaviour, which might open people's eyes 🙃
And to direct the rabid ones here to play games or to have something to rant about :rolleyes:

My eyes are going to fall out soon! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
One of the reasons I get upset when people inevitably zero in on IG asking why can’t he go in and get the girls?”although I’ve stopped commenting about it” is because I had a narc sibling.
. If she was mad at you for something her favorite thing to do would be to trap you where you couldn’t escape. Usually this would be in a car or involve a situation where you couldn’t respond properly or defend yourself. I have been repeatedly hit in the face while she was driving and I was in the passenger seat, sometimes on a busy expressway. Very terrifying and upsetting to say the least.
Another time she was yelling at me while I had my 8 month old on my lap. She love bombed me to come for a special lunch and to bring the baby. It was a ruse to tell me off for not phoning her first when the baby was born. Also for having the gender she always wished for. There was no one there to defend us. Obviously I held my child close to me and tried to pacify my narc sibling to stop the yelling as I couldn’t respond out of fear of upsetting baby even more.
So this is just an example. She has done many similar things to my normal sibling and our mother. Some far far worse.
Don’t feel bad for me, I understand it now and have tried to move on. I just want to explain why some of us get upset because we “get it.”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
And to direct the rabid ones here to play games or to have something to rant about :rolleyes:

My eyes are going to fall out soon! :ROFLMAO:
She can barely go a day without plugging Tattle she’s dying for a whole team Aliceteam vs Ioan ding dong but nobody can be arsed with any of that. We’re all just playing psych-central and diagnosing her with a host of personality disorders along with a few character deficits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m loving her advice on staying happy.
Alice Evans. OMG I can’t stop crying.. 😭😭
Is a happiness guru.. u GET me .. 😭😭
It just breaks my heart…😭😭
It’s the girls you see.. 😭😭
And poor Gloria will starve … 😭😭
And the pool guy… 😭😭
And the Gardner … 😭😭
The meals on wheels services …😭😭
The liquor store owner … 😭😭
Then there’s the house .. 😭😭
The friends that went … 😭😭
Piers Morgan. .. 😭😭
The golf clubs .. 😭😭
Apart from that it’s all happiness on AEs Twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just because you have health issues doesnt make you any less of a simp.
I have health issues and im a witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She can barely go a day without plugging Tattle she’s dying for a whole team Aliceteam vs Ioan ding dong but nobody can be arsed with any of that. We’re all just playing psych-central and diagnosing her with a host of personality disorders along with a few character deficits.
Exactly! :LOL: I couldn't really give a tit about either of them outwith the abuse drama and only care about that because Alice shoved it in the publics face :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wait a shitting minute… no one mentioned Clive/Ashley heart issues. The comments were about her not offering any words of comfort.
No, but I think Ashley/Clive fancies himself as a bit of a celeb by proxy, and if it means that saying he’s being bullied on here brings him closer to Alice, then so be it!
Alice, on the other hand, couldn’t give a tit about him, she just doesn’t want him on here finding out some home truths about her!
Also, shouldn’t he be taking care of his wife during what must be a difficult time for her, and not pandering after Alice who’s brought all this on herself?!

Reactions: 38
This other Alice Evans on Twitter keeps scaring the hell out of me with her super intelligent work and the level of conversation surrounding her. It's a weird alternate universe 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
One of the reasons I get upset when people inevitably zero in on IG asking why can’t he go in and get the girls?”although I’ve stopped commenting about it” is because I had a narc sibling.
. If she was mad at you for something her favorite thing to do would be to trap you where you couldn’t escape. Usually this would be in a car or involve a situation where you couldn’t respond properly or defend yourself. I have been repeatedly hit in the face while she was driving and I was in the passenger seat, sometimes on a busy expressway. Very terrifying and upsetting to say the least.
Another time she was yelling at me while I had my 8 month old on my lap. She love bombed me to come for a special lunch and to bring the baby. It was a ruse to tell me off for not phoning her first when the baby was born. Also for having the gender she always wished for. There was no one there to defend us. Obviously I held my child close to me and tried to pacify my narc sibling to stop the yelling as I couldn’t respond out of fear of upsetting baby even more.
So this is just an example. She has done many similar things to my normal sibling and our mother. Some far far worse.
Don’t feel bad for me, I understand it now and have tried to move on. I just want to explain why some of us get upset because we “get it.”
Enormous hugs and love to you and as many of you saw when I probably over shared on the last thread - exactly the SAME. If you haven't lived it - I don't care if you are a man or woman - it is terrifying. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why are her ‘fans’ always throwing insults about then pulling a sniffling little victim/poor me parade? No wonder Alice spends so much time here, I bet they make her skin crawl too.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He can do a pfizer and lock his account

Wasnt this the one crying because someone went to her work?
Screenshot_20211229-193511_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think I may have just spotted a new manip tactic.

Alice: Ioan seems to like Bianca’s positive happy clappy stuff. My poem didn’t work so I’m now going down the ‘stay happy and kindness route.’ That might encourage him to stop by and collect his 102 leather jackets and once he’s in the house he’s all mine 🧙‍♀️
Ha ha, but we know Alice - her 'kindness' schtick will last as long as her ability to self modulate her behaviours - i.e. a few days! She will be back to the Alice we know and loathe soon enough. The poor 'lover' can't help herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So they came here misinterpreted everything and victimised themselves? Wonder where they could have gotten that from?? Ass-hats.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know I'm an old softie at heart but I feel bad for people like Clive. I agree he should be spending time with his wife who just lost her mother, and if he has a heart problem then he should be looking after himself, but I feel a bit sad when people like him get sucked in by Alice, used, ignored, thrown away when bored. I feel like she deserves the criticism more than him, and he deserves to be educated to what she's truly like. So Clive if you are reading this, please click on the Wiki link and see what Alice is really like.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.